Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings

My daughters even threw us a launch party to celebrate. dating sites northern virginia Balancing her own social life with her family time needed deliberate arranging. I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is typical to feel like this simply because I was never ever effectively treated from my previous traumas considering that I always stopped medication and sessions mid way by way of. adult finder login Things hit off pretty naturally, but he had to go back.

mega presonals

Hold your recommended topics easy as two minutes is not a lot of time for each people to respond. mujeres latinas en mesa az The platform permits ghosters and players to run rampant. I hope that this tends to make sense at least in the tiniest way. adultlook fremont No representation is created that the high quality of the legal solutions to be performed is higher than the high quality of legal solutions performed by other lawyers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/27/2008 1:44:25 PM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Christian Bashing is quickly becoming a popular national (if not international) pastime sport that many here have experienced.

I think it's interesting how these folks will allow, tolerate and listen with interest to any philosophy under the sun with an honest effort to understand that philosophy (or at least accept that the person has the right to believe what they want without criticism) and then turn and claim those who believe in and trust in Jesus Christ are mindless idiots, hypnotized by centuries of self serving writers who have altered the original words of Christ for their own purposes and then use those exact same “altered” books to prove their own beliefs.

I wonder how these people would react if they even took the time to study and understand that certain of these other philosophies they try to be so tolerant of absolutely condemn them to hell because they do not follow it's teachings to the letter or simply because of who their parents are.

I believe many have no knowledge of the Bible at all but merely echo what they have heard others say. I believe the reason is strictly to remain popular with a growing majority. I have experienced in these very forums (not necessarily this particular one) attacks by those who did not actually read what I wrote but made angry and hate oriented remarks based strictly on the fact that I was writing Christian oriented ideas.

Read 2 Timothy Chapter 3 (over and over until you see it's truth in todays world)
1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2: For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3: Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4: Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6: For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7: Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

6/27/2008 5:41:30 PM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

capt... it sure seems that way to me as well. In the religion threads, for the most part it's Christians posting threads, then those who make fun of us jump in. They start the threads that either make fun of God, or us. It is certainly disheartening when you think of it.

I forget who said, If you do not stand for something, you stand for nothing.

6/27/2008 9:41:31 PM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

Funny thing my roomate in college had a problem with Christians. Yet the second I said something about scientology being weird suddenly I was being this intolerant jerk off who can't accept others' beliefs. I mean I try to respect others and when I do talk to people about Christ its usually subtle to avoid them becoming deffensive but something about a religion that involves alien overlords, that was started by a science fiction writer just...well Idk I digress.

[Edited 6/27/2008 9:42:00 PM]

6/28/2008 5:13:18 PM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

geep128
Port Charlotte, FL

Cap't...ever read the "Talmud Exposed"......that is bashing from the word go.

6/29/2008 2:35:01 AM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

haven't read it - I will.

6/29/2008 3:14:27 AM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

At a glance, and there is much to be read both the original books and the views of all who study this – something I have decided NOT to do.

Racial and Religious prejudices and hatred come in many forms and are founded in many writings.

In a case like this, my personal opinion is that there are those groups commenting against the books that may be as guilty of inciting Antisemitism as those who would follow it's teaching may incite hatred for non Jews.

What many of the arguments against the Talmud do not point out is that NOT ALL Jews follow or believe these books are from God and that there are similar, prejudicial writings under the guise of “Christian” teachings.

Here is another case where I believe the argument itself is Satin's ultimate goal to confound and shadow the love we should feel for all.

[Edited 6/29/2008 3:16:59 AM]

6/29/2008 1:01:55 PM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

geep128
Port Charlotte, FL

capt' you are right....A week or so ago there was a PBS special about Jewish history. When they got to the Talmud, it was interesting. It is NOT an inspired book from God but a book based on men, then counter-pointed by other men....It's rough to explain in print. It's somehow three columns, middle being point A, then countered on exterior columns.........It is made BY MEN

6/30/2008 2:57:15 AM Christian Bashing - its all the rage in the popular circles!  

darlenemi51
Onaway, MI

Are all you guys Christian men?

Why have I talked to any of you yet?
Cappy, this should be no surprize to any of us,
Jesus said it would happen and it is and always have been.

As long as men have a fallen nature and a free will, satan
will try to use it against the sons of God.

Praise God we don't have to fall victim to it.