Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free straight hookup apps

That I wanted to pull back so he does not get the wrong concept or consider that we re on the similar web page. salida craigslist Following the match, he created me stroll 3km in heels to his favourite cafe, exactly where he talked about himself the Whole time then only paid for his personal coffee (I don t thoughts going halves, but didn t even supply!). Online sites are like the buddy or aunt that introduces you to someone — they re not accountable for what you do right after that or the outcome. morongo chispa party And though she had minor worries that lastly meeting in person would not live up to her expectations, they were unfounded.

privatedelight singles

The cab stopped at the bridge and told us we could stroll over it from right here, so we got out and walked up toward the gates to the bridge. southern illinois personals Last year, Tinder launched a paid function referred to as Passport that lets people today swipe on members anywhere in the globe. From personal practical experience on different dating apps, I can tell you that I normally connected with individuals who had a wonderful sense of humor and brought a very good conversation to the table. sri lankan dating sites 99 per month.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/28/2008 5:57:44 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Well, we are 2 weeks away. It is a weekend camping trip, but if you live nearby, stop in! The best day would be on Saturday. Send me a message for directions!
Mike

6/28/2008 6:14:42 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

cece123
Warren, MI

Hey have the directions there..., for the 7 1/2 hour drive..., just need the directions back home... Gee Mike I don't have a tent...., don't mind sleeping under the stars but I don't wish to be exposed to bugs and cridders... Oh whats a gal to do?

6/28/2008 6:25:45 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Didn't you say that you had a blow up bed? Bring it. You can take a room in the house. (The couch is MINE)!!!

6/28/2008 6:36:59 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

cece123
Warren, MI

Yep..., cool thanks Mike..... see ya in 2 weeks.... if work doesn't give me any more crappy about not asking for that five hour day off.... 4.., instead of 3 weeks in advance... They might not be able to replace my post... but hell..., I found someone who will fill it.... but our company doesn't work that way.... they would rather threaten me... with time off... which I think is soooooooooooooo stupid... since they really can't find anyone to fill a post for a day.... blah...., blah..., blah...
Sorry complaining again... I NEED A VACATION!!!!!!

6/28/2008 7:21:18 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

striker29527
London, KY

all I gotta do now is print the directions, load the bike and go KSU!!!

you know where I'm gonna be, too! just hope milo tolerates me! LOL

some one is wanting me to bring a camera with a telephoto lens. what is that all about mikey?

[Edited 6/28/2008 7:23:09 AM]

6/28/2008 7:51:23 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

sparkle_eyes
Calipatria, CA

M...working on it still.... but not looking so good at the moment

6/28/2008 10:48:52 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Striker, NO F*CKING WAY!!!!!!!! Let her use her imagination!!! LOL

6/28/2008 12:51:23 PM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

striker29527
London, KY

*cleaning and polishing the lens* heheheheh

6/28/2008 9:40:11 PM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

jules58
Peoria, IL

Mike,

I am sure that a grrrrrreat time will be had by you as well as all those that can make it.

Have some "cold ones" for me!

~Jules~

6/28/2008 11:50:42 PM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

denisejean
Chicago, IL

Hello, This is Denisejean. Was trying to help out someone who I thought was a friend. I was watching their house for over a week. They didn't have a computer. And as you well know ( if you got my email ) I lost your phone number as well as your alternative email address. It turned out to be one more time, life handed me a bunch of shit on a platter. I would love to come to your get together. We've already agreed that I could be picked up at the train station or bus station. I remember mentioning about coming a day early to help you get things together. I am really looking forward to meeting you. We had talked about meeting beforehand, but we really don't have the time for that now. I promise that I will not turn you into a slave or murder you and chop you up into little pieces if you do the same. Save me a spot where the mosquitoes don't have a feast on me. I don't know why, but mosquitoes love me. I think it's all the alcohol in my blood. Tomorrow I am going to try to find your # and give you a call. Didn't you give me a call? Do you have my number? Maybe I could hook up with someone near me and drive down with them. Then I could make some side dishes at home and bring them with me. Hope to hear from you soon. If you got better plans, let me know. Until then, All My Best, Denisejean 773-271-5971

6/28/2008 11:55:48 PM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

denisejean
Chicago, IL

I just e-mailed you. I don't know how to connect to you while you are online. Denisejean

6/29/2008 8:18:16 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

Good morning all! Hey Mikey....how many you got coming?
It sounds like fun! Y'all have one on Sunday for me. It's my
birthday! Looks like everyone is looking forward to it! How's the
prep comin? Got your kegs on order yet? Grills and plenty of charcoal?
Love reading all the posts!

6/29/2008 9:53:48 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

mustangsallie
Abingdon, IL

would love to come and meet new people. it will be a good opportunity for me.
sallie

6/29/2008 10:22:25 AM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  

honeyhoney4
Benton, IL

Hey Mike,how about telling [on here] a small list
that the guys and gals need/or must bring along ??
It might help make it go smoother for all.
Sleeping bag? food? personals? cooking arrangements?

6/29/2008 12:10:08 PM Veteran61's party...Are you coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

All of the above. I'm setting up the side yard as a campground. I'm buying a small keg of beer. Everything will be a communal thing. Pot luck.

Page: 1, 2, 3