Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

As the CLO Chief Like Officer, Steve Harvey wants to help girls out there uncover love. redlands personals But you need to be explicit and sincere about where you reside early on—and you require to be prepared to place in the effort to drive out to see the persons you re meeting. We asked partnership coach Jocelyn Johnsonfor guidance on what concerns to ask—and behaviors to appear for in—your possibly lover. doublelist stl Do they idolize their parents cooking skills?

nsa hookup apps for iphone

This app s algorithm strictly refuses logins of bots and scammers generating it 1 of the safest online dating platforms in India. jacksonville phone chat line So what about the power dynamic among Nick and me? FYGs truthfully do hold a specific quantity of power over their FYGlets. A sighted friend is at least a person you can trust who is not going to stitch you up. clean cut meaning grindr Quarantined alone in her apartment, contemplating what seemed like it could be the end of the world, Ellen mentioned she began to rethink her selection to end issues last year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/30/2008 7:57:17 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

dirtyrunner
Pickerington, OH

Hmmmm......I would like all member involved in this thread to describe a scenario in which your lover is in danger of losing their life.This scenario must include any fear, but you must still be able to save them.Now, then tell whether you would save them or not.

[Edited 6/30/2008 8:16:49 PM]

6/30/2008 7:59:34 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

beanz991
Houston, TX

Any scenario I would put my life up for grabs to save the woman I loved....love is caring about someone more than yourself so whatever the scenario it would be a no brainier.

6/30/2008 8:02:49 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Oh to be a saviour! I suppose most of us have fantasies of saving our lover's life, we long for the most
extreme emotions and fears. How else to prove our love?! Yes, of course I have dramatic fantasies, but
I would be so grateful this moment to be cleaning up my lover's kitchen.

6/30/2008 8:03:18 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

jessicka
Dellroy, OH

I agree with beanz... but I must say if I had to chose between my lover and my kids ..my kids come first!

6/30/2008 8:04:30 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

leftyl8
Horseheads, NY

i have already saved countless lives of ex lovers...i booted their playin asses out!!!!

6/30/2008 8:10:43 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

jessicka
Dellroy, OH

lol

lefty that was pretty funny!!!

6/30/2008 8:16:14 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

sweet_taurus
Laytonville, CA

Hummm..

I *have* saved lives in the past, and it's an instinctual reaction...no descision process, you just jump in and do it...(sometimes we're the tool of angels)

Twice I had to give a girlfriend CPR when she stopped breathing...

Another time a Mexican woman came running up to me with a limp baby in her arms that had stopped breathing (it must be my specialty)...so I did an infant heimlich on him, got him breathing, and handed him back to the most grateful parents you ever saw...

When a life is at stake, nothing else matters...this what keeps us in perspective...

6/30/2008 8:33:29 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA

Depends on the situation. i fear death. if it means my potentially dying to, why risk two lives.

6/30/2008 8:37:35 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

I am on a dating site so I have no lover. My kids come first...jmo

7/7/2008 6:46:52 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

joy617
Scottsboro, AL

I have performed CPR on strangers and God resusitated them and gave them back their life! I don't have to know someone to help them.

I'd give someone I love a kidney or whatever. YES!

7/7/2008 6:49:07 PM Would you save your lover's life if you had a choice?  

fun_rower
Gloucester, MA

Quote from joy617:
I have performed CPR on strangers and God resusitated them and gave them back their life! I don't have to know someone to help them.

I'd give someone I love a kidney or whatever. YES!

I performed CPR on a guy once too..God must have been busy that day 'cause the guy died on the way to the ER