Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

My family members has no other signifies of financial assistance, and I am now paying complete tuition for all of my younger siblings with relative ease. dating in medicine hat alberta The Church refers to these kinds of marriages as mixed marriages. Patient does not give health related assistance, diagnosis or remedy. how to get rendevu app A much better group of people also, he mentioned.

skip the games

These services contain job search workshops or any customized job readiness workshop. craigslist longmont personals This is a good spot to chat and meet single persons for dating or just flirt with them. At times a future spouse suggestions decide on to go by means of a procedure known as RCIA to turn out to be Catholic prior to marriage, sins it is not vital to turn into Catholic before new a Catholic. snapchat sex buddies I knew I was emotionally and mentally messed up, so I started on and off therapy maybe 2 years ago.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/13/2007 1:13:04 PM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

what amazes me this is totally a free site--1) why do people wink unless they are really shy at 1st..2) when someone responds it's not timely but you know that someone has been online within the past 24 hrs or sooner...3) after starting to talk with people you may ask them to attach a photo for our eyes only then here comes the email saying how handicapped or they are still in the flintstone age on the computer--4) does everyone think that if you can't post a pic back by attaching one to an email then that person may be married or attached to someone who may find out they are cheating (this is not to be confused with attaching a pic on your profile)5) aren't the nicest people on this site actually living too far away but what if????

Hey please add to this list please as i learn every day from people that see even more then i do on any site...thanks

8/21/2007 10:46:34 AM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i hope someone eventaully comes on this forum and answers this thread--thanks

8/22/2007 11:55:58 PM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

percussion
Livermore, CA

Hi Soprano I did meet a man on here that wanted to see me discreetly. I found out he had no pic cause he was married. I told him I didn't do that kind of thing. Also met others on here that deleted their file because some crazy women became to clingy and maybe with the tendency to be a stalker. This one guy told me he was really freaked out by it. so he set his file to invisible.

9/7/2007 5:49:04 PM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

hillbilly9
Poplar Bluff, MO

There are a lot of people that thought this place sucked and moved on, it's a no brainer.

9/8/2007 9:05:41 AM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

alot of profiles get deletd by management for one reason or another.as for pics at least half the time they wont send a pic because there a fake profile and only have one or none.thats why i like people who have lots of pics.there the ones most likely to be real.

9/18/2007 5:10:17 PM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

libra75
Lowell, AR

As far as I can tell, everyone was leavin' this site cause of all the jerk-offs playin' around with fake profiles, or cause of some scatterbrained limpd*ck always lookin' to start a fight. When that started happenin', everyone boogeyed on out to other sites!

9/29/2007 6:22:56 PM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i hear ya--i met a woman i knew from another site that sometimes we IM each other but she saw my profile on this site and emailed me but had to delete her profile because some pervented bastard wrote her back a nasty remail...

10/10/2007 12:09:41 AM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

lovin50
Wyandotte, OK

Gotta agree about the fakes and lovers of troublemaking.There are way too many lately. Also too many with no control over their temper and so many with huge chips on their shoulders, its agravating trying to read, much less post in any thread because half the time those looking for a place to start s**t just forum jump causing trouble where they will. There are also those who love to add wood to the fire who seem to do it regularly.
Nothing to be done about it unless every normal (as in use the site to mingle) people start ignoring them, it is attention they seem to thrive on, why not deprive them of it....

10/12/2007 5:16:06 PM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

brandedsoul
Kokomo, IN

Mmmmmm if it were my thought, maybe they had been on here long enough without any luck too and deleted their profile as to not be bothered with it anymore.

10/29/2007 6:18:51 AM Why are there so many deleted profiles on DateHookup  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

lovin50... agree with you... best thing is to ignore the interruptions in a thread.