Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide new

Bonnie Tyler, on the other hand, is holding out for a hero til the finish of the night. georgian dating app It is not connected to social media accounts for this explanation. Oh, and there s also an Astrology filter for the horoscope buffs. meet moroccan ladies If you want to see the person once again, state that you had a wonderful time, would adore to see the individual once again and then suggest a probable date/time at minimum.

skipthegames singles

He even started receiving upset and accusing me of becoming weird when I would not reply to his messages. craigslist hemet free Some of these inquiries serve as great ice breakers and others can support you uncover out a lot more about your date without prying also substantially. Dating websites can endure safety breaches, just like any service, so use fantastic password practices and don t re use login information you ve tied to other accounts. natalie nightwolf onlyfans E mail addresses, photos and details could also be shared with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes on behalf of Oasis.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
7/3/2008 8:13:42 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

Im on Hwy 81 just South of the Red river. Its raining and a truck wipes out and flips over in front of me. The guy and his dog are both ok. Anyway. he cant get out so I climb on top of the truck and open the passenger door so him and his dog can climb out. Another guy stops and once the driver makes sure his dog and he both have all their fingers and toes we roll the truck back over so he can keep going. All is well except I hurt my left arm rolling the truck back over. Oh well, some times you just got to do what you just got to do.

7/3/2008 8:15:24 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

Good Job Just!....Tire blowout? It is getting hot out.

7/3/2008 8:16:37 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

Nope, he just took a corner to fast in the rain.

7/3/2008 8:39:05 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

Hope the dog wasn't a Shiatsu. Sorry couldn't resist.

7/3/2008 8:41:58 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

LOL, no, It was a little Irish setter looking puppy.

It was acctualy kind of funny. I kept asking him if he was OK, and he kept asking me if I could see his dog and if the dog was OK, LOL.

7/3/2008 8:46:43 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

nodramaneeded
Tulsa, OK

Awwww that was sweet.

Do you need some help with your arm?

I know everytime it starts raining here, there are wrecks everywhere

7/3/2008 8:48:35 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

crow8
Ponca City, OK

I call bullshit on this one

7/3/2008 8:57:00 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

Doesnt matter if you call bullshit or not. I dont need you to validate me. It still happend, but just out of curiosity. Why would you call Bullshit?

[Edited 7/3/2008 8:57:27 PM]

7/3/2008 9:08:00 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

crow8
Ponca City, OK

Cause I think you are full of shit, I have seen your posts on here andyou act like a desperate guy who craves attention

Just my opinion

7/3/2008 9:10:40 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

Ok, your entitled to your opinion. Actualy I am a bored guy who craves something to do.

But how are your post any different than mine. The only difference being I actaully start a thread and you just horn in on other peoples.

Opinions are like a**holes, everybodies got on.

7/3/2008 9:11:07 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

bry11ca
Buellton, CA

OK, I'll bite . . . so what? What is the question? What is the point? Why are you saying this?

Bry

7/3/2008 9:12:18 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

tabithamarie23
Bakersfield, CA

i have not seen your post but that hard to beleive so i would call bs too

7/3/2008 9:13:45 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

Holly shit, I was bored. Im sitting in a house in the middle of nowhere all by myself and wanted to tell somebody about what happend on my trip up here. Good Lord, I didnt think it was going to start a national emergency.

7/3/2008 9:14:50 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

justforums
Killeen, TX

What is so hard to believe about three guys pushing a truck on its side back over. How about this, just forget I said anything. I will go back to my music and drink.

7/3/2008 9:15:49 PM So Im driving home Oklahoma from Texas  

ldt
Houma, LA

I believe you

Page: 1, 2, 3