Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookups nyc

Sign up with Loveme and tap into a new network and a new way to meet Jewish singles. personal classifieds phoenix Social integration can also pull profile data and photographs from users social media profiles into the dating app itself. A buddy of members, view their profiles now, you have you on the very best and instant messaging, no cost international dating site immediate messenger and pushed. i m 13 and i want to get laid Yet another plus point is, this app is designed and formed in India.

legit local hookup sites

I must admit I have demanding jobs and pretty busy at occasions. redding hookup ) can enable your match to show off some of their knowledge and engages with their passions. You re not revealing any aspect of your personality or showing the other individual that you re interested in theirs. where to pick up girls in montreal If you don t, then you re going to obtain yourself in a hard scenario ahead of you re mentally ready to handle it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/14/2007 4:27:16 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

stl1
Saint Louis, MO

Ladies, please share the best pick-up lines ever used on you (or a real good one you've heard) and whether it worked on you or your friend.
Men, please share your best pick-up line and tell if it always works, sometimes works, or always results in you getting your face slapped or dripping wet from the drink she threw in your face.
I'll start things off with this one:

You go up to an attractive women, slowly look her up and down and state "Yeah, you look like your standards are low enough, so I'd like to introduce myself." Results will vary with her sense of humor and state of inebriation.

8/14/2007 4:28:51 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

escuse me miss , is that a mirror in your jeans.... cuz i can sure see my self in them

8/14/2007 4:29:41 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

Dude you'd be on your ass before you could blink.....LOL

[Edited 8/14/2007 4:30:12 PM]

8/14/2007 4:29:55 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

heaven must be sad cuz they just lost an angel....(i got a millon more)

8/14/2007 4:30:27 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

niffie
Nashua, NH

I've lost my teddy bear can I sleep with you? ----hahaha not going to work might get a sap in the face though

8/14/2007 4:30:31 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

sdsh922
West Columbia, SC

southern charm works for me.......confidence does wonders as well

8/14/2007 4:30:33 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

lol shine

8/14/2007 4:32:16 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

you thinl thats good , go back and read what I said , well what beach said one time I was in a bar with my Sisters...The look on his face was priceless.....Im so bad.....LOL

8/14/2007 4:32:32 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

niffie
Nashua, NH

I never have to say a word I just walk by

8/14/2007 4:33:06 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Wanna f*ck? Just kidding you pervs! LOL

8/14/2007 4:33:30 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

sdsh922
West Columbia, SC

now that is what I am talkin bout.....confidence

8/14/2007 4:33:32 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

niffie
Nashua, NH

exuse me ma'm could you please tell your boobs to sto staring at my eyes?

8/14/2007 4:34:36 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

katebug
Brooklet, GA

sdsh922 nice to see you made it to the forum.
Soultry stop touching my ass you perv!

8/14/2007 4:34:40 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

pleaseufirst69
Mesa, AZ

do you like pizza wanna f*ck

8/14/2007 4:34:51 PM Best Pick-up Lines  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

swear to gawd this works fellas its kinda clever, u have to have a friend there to , .
u walk up to a girl and say hey u see my friend over there and point to your buddy, and when she says yeah, say he wants to know if u think im cute?
hahahahahah always works............man i got to stop tellin yall this stuff for free

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5