Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars in seattle

Edited October 27, by Augustus McCrae. honolulu dating service There is a totally free account solution or a month to month membership for $29. It is doable to make that dating world really feel manageable, though—you just have to obtain the appropriate app. camplace affiliate But you do not will need to veer too far off from what you are made use of to.

list listcrawler

Thanks to Michael Weber who organized this subject in April 2008. union latina las vegas We know you ve probably tried various other dating south in the previous and usa might not have worked out really how on line expected. Taking a black pill is to adopt a fatalistic and misogynistic planet view and a position that is not possible to change. sniffies nashville tn We will endeavour to limit what we appropriate, but for the advantage of all our users, grammar and spelling will be corrected exactly where suitable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/14/2007 6:29:50 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

loverboy2007
Edinburg, PA

I've been on a few dates through dating sights like this and have noticed something disturbing. What is the deal with showing a picture of yourself 60-100+ lbs lighter than you actually are. If your 5'0" and you are 200lbs don't put you're height and weight as 5'5" 150lbs. High heels and your moon weight don't count. I'm not being shallow just honest. I am not into unhealthy obese women. I like working out and taking care of my body and I’m looking for women that care about their health but don’t obsess over it. I don't expect women to put up with this either. I don't say I'm 6'2" and 250lbs and my picture is not 5 to 10 yrs old. SO what is up with people and has any one else out there experienced this?

8/14/2007 6:31:59 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

because we are ugly but we still want to get some action

8/14/2007 6:37:27 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

donnc001
Raleigh, NC

Yes. I have experienced this phenomenon quite a bit when I was still dating.

8/25/2007 8:39:50 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

It happens, but so far I've been lucky.. The few I've met from the online world have had current pics and matched their physical description, spot on..

Now as far as far as the rest of the honesty thing goes, that's another story entirely...

8/25/2007 9:48:38 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

No! We'll leave that for you to do, Syngar, you are quite astute at throwing the evil
remarks around and being inappropriately judgmental!!

As for my experiences, most of the people I've met from online have been close to what they say they look like. Only thing is that pics only give a one dimensional aspect to a person. When you do finally get to meet it becomes an entirely different animal. And I agree with you uh huh! The honesty seems to be non-existent online.

If most people were just upfront and honest like ME then all would be right with the world!! LOL

8/25/2007 10:12:35 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Bingo!! Give that lady a cookie!
xoxoPeaches.

8/25/2007 10:57:46 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

redhead36
Seagoville, TX

I put in my profile that I am full figured I don't lie about it.. I have had some real old dudes try and portray themselves as younger..

8/25/2007 10:59:05 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Double Bingo..LOL

I have found it to be true..

8/25/2007 10:59:27 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

Thanks peaches! It's soooooo true isn't it?! LOL

Thanks for the double, gawd!

[Edited 8/25/2007 11:00:12 PM]

8/26/2007 1:07:16 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

john1on1
Columbus, OH

dude in ur pic that gym equipment ain't looking to accessable

8/27/2007 2:29:15 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

well u gotta love the moon weight line! hahahahahahah i like that one

8/27/2007 2:34:32 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

soultrynights
Perris, CA

i can see why walt would lie

8/27/2007 2:35:50 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

dont have to, hell i even tell em im an asshole at the start

8/27/2007 2:38:19 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

that's why he's just a beer drinking buddy
xoxoPeaches.

8/27/2007 2:38:58 PM Why do people lie about what they look like (men and women)?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

yep but you are still buyin

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7