Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal app

Scamming by means of links and file attachments is a single of the most widespread but productive types. fort mcmurray chat I have thought about guardian soulmates but I consider it may possibly give the wrong impression of me. I d say that two characters dating in a fake roleplaying thread is unique than in fact dating an individual online. listcrawler mn About 85 % of the participants have a larger education degree, and 90 percent are above 30 years.

tinder hookup photos

Just after the museum, we got dinner and watched Jeopardy — and I learned we have been equally nicely matched trivia competitors. dating in nederland The complete compatibility test takes into account appears, personality , and what you re looking for in a companion such as whether or not or not you want young children. PelotonForum. nerd night speed dating He showed me photographs of his youngsters, and we talked about a lot of different subjects, which includes our shared dreams.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/5/2008 10:00:35 PM How I view Jesus  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

Just three pictures I drew in spare time, my favorite is the last one which I did for a friend, the first or second are plans for my next tattoo.

7/6/2008 8:22:35 AM How I view Jesus  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

you are a good artist. the only thing I can draw is a glass of water from the faucet. Your pictures brought up a thought that has always troubled me but is of no consequence to my beliefs. I have often wondered why some churches as well as some people prefer crosses with Jesus on them, in a state of fleshly pain, as to one of just the plain cross, which I prefer, which says to me a state of victory. Just a thought.

7/6/2008 11:22:19 AM How I view Jesus  

imagoodone4sure
Xenia, OH

Jesus on the cross is a reminder of why he was sent here for us. The humility of it, to be stripped naked and hung on a cross for all to see; very humbling indeed. JMO.

7/9/2008 6:09:54 PM How I view Jesus  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

Great pics caley..I too have a son whos an artist..he has drawn pics.of Jesus I wish I knew how to post them..

7/9/2008 7:00:38 PM How I view Jesus  

shaly777
Seagoville, TX

Oh darlin'...Those are really awesome! : )
Thank You for sharing that with us!! That is really good... made me smile...thanks!

7/9/2008 7:04:55 PM How I view Jesus  

shaly777
Seagoville, TX

Quote from dana1956:
you are a good artist. the only thing I can draw is a glass of water from the faucet. Your pictures brought up a thought that has always troubled me but is of no consequence to my beliefs. I have often wondered why some churches as well as some people prefer crosses with Jesus on them, in a state of fleshly pain, as to one of just the plain cross, which I prefer, which says to me a state of victory. Just a thought.

AMEN! We don't serve a God who was bound to the cross!! His love held Him there! I agree with you! But pictures like this are different, cuz this is a picture of what our Lord went through... however we always need to follow it up with a RISEN Christ just as Casey did in his drawings....COOL!
Praise the Lord, He came...He lived...He died....AND HE ROSE AGAIN! woo-hooooo!!! : )

7/13/2008 10:37:26 AM How I view Jesus  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Awesome talent! Thank you for sharing with us. I tend to agree with dana1956 about seeing the empty cross... it always brings joy to my spirit, because my minds eyes sees the suffering that happened before.

So your trilogy of drawings are perfect!

7/13/2008 1:22:09 PM How I view Jesus  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I also love to see the cross alone---as Jesus is no longer on it,but in heaven waiting for us.

Awesome drawings--wish I could draw----God bless you all--LOTSAFUN

7/13/2008 10:35:27 PM How I view Jesus  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Folks, I truly understand that it's difficult to actually see the human pain and suffering Jesus had to endure, but don't forget, it was that very pain and suffering that washes us from our sins, not the cross from which he hung and died.

It wasn't his resurrection that saves us from our sins but the humiliation he faced, the physical pain he endured while carrying the very instrument of his death on his shoulders, the beating he took by the whip, the blood that left his body as he suffered on a piece of wood erected by Roman solders that lead to his eventual (temporary) death.

As tough as it is to look at (or think about) images that portray Jesus's suffering help me to remember this.
--------------------

Cale, you know I admire your style. Artistically speaking I like how you can get your textures across with a minimum of lines and you do very will with portraying expressions and emotions in your character drawing.

My only suggestion (artistically) is in the second image. I recognize the style as "Illustrated Story" type drawing of the human figure. (you know what I mean) I'm not so sure Jesus was quite so “buff” and a toned down musculature might make the immense weight of the cross on Jesus's shoulders a little more “pointful”

Keep in mind Cale, this is just a fellow artist's critique. Ultimately it's up to you what you want to say with your images.

[Edited 7/13/2008 10:44:13 PM]

7/14/2008 6:29:13 AM How I view Jesus  

lucysueloo
Washington, NC

Beautiful, just beautiful. Praise God that he gave you this talent and that you are using it to worship and praise him. All the Glory be to God!!

7/14/2008 3:51:28 PM How I view Jesus  

teberd
Thompsons Station, TN

Caley... Great talent you have been Blessed with , these drawings are awesome.

7/17/2008 10:30:54 PM How I view Jesus  

jamiew
Franklin, NC

those are really good. i mean, not just "drawn realistically", but they have character! good job! wow, the pain he went through for us!

7/19/2008 4:53:09 AM How I view Jesus  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

You can really draw GREAT.......

God has given you an awesome talent.

7/23/2008 2:19:06 PM How I view Jesus  

redddolly
Windber, PA

Your drawings are beautiful, I really enjoyed looking at them. God Bless you, you have a
beautiful artistic gift.

7/23/2008 4:37:36 PM How I view Jesus  

shorterthanshor
Wauseon, OH

Caley, you have been blessed with a wonderful talant. Thank you for sharing with us....