Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Do not settle for Miss Superior Adequate Appropriate Now. ada ok dating I am not assertive adequate, I don t have sufficient self confidence, whatever the case may be, I am just not fit to be out there in the dating planet. Tinder is the ideal by far and I definitely slay it on there as a man. freesnaphookup For me, it is greater to have an understanding of an individual longer ahead of jump into a severe connection.

www skipthegames

Emma had been dating on the internet for a few years just before they met Anthony, a couple of months. daytona craigslist casual These are the 30 most appropriate swiped Brits on Tinder correct now. The century assistance marriage, how to with young children, household commitment to your religions separately or will have to you believe with each other as a family. locanto instagram I joined a internet site which is just for people in Berkshire, but can not seem to get a regional date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/14/2007 9:30:38 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

donnc001
Raleigh, NC

This is a finominon I'm still trying to understand.

8/15/2007 4:30:39 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

well it all comes down to atttraction and they are prolly hopin he is a nice guy, well they want a sexy nice guy im guessin

8/15/2007 5:00:53 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Fact of the matter is we want a nice guy who is abit cocky and someone we trust to stand up for us as well as with us.
xoxoPeaches.

8/16/2007 5:42:57 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

candelicious
Washington, DC

i can't speak for anyone but me..but anytime i meet a guy he is a "nice guy" till he knows he has me..then seems the true colors start to appear and i find out later that isn't such a nice guy at all!

8/16/2007 6:31:36 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

It is like men that put on their profiles they are looking for long term and how nice they are and they turn out to be jerks thata just want a one night stand.

8/16/2007 6:47:46 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

sweetnight
Lehi, UT

Well, maybe it has to do with the idea that the want someting the can't have?

9/10/2007 10:43:52 AM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

sensualeyes76
Mentor, OH

what about a 2nite stand? j/k

9/12/2007 6:15:34 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

cora2b
Harrisburg, PA

hey i met a nice guy once he bored the crap out of me

9/12/2007 6:16:36 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Nice is over rated
lol.

9/12/2007 6:20:04 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

liz1776
Adelphia, NJ

I agree with Troy

I want a man who will respect me but when it comes down to it I want a bad, BAD boy

9/12/2007 6:24:52 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Oh Think twice before agreeing with me!

I am a mastermind criminal , and anyone following me is sure to break the law in more ways then you could imagine
Yes its true , i have a radar detector in my car and i speed down the parkway
Catch me if you can "Coppers" , lol.

9/12/2007 6:27:00 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

liz1776
Adelphia, NJ

OK Mr. Troy

Are you anything like the character? I have seen the movie face off and loved it

9/12/2007 6:40:10 PM why do women say they want a nice guy, but go for the opposite  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

I make him look like an amateur
Ha,ha...Busted!