Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup places in nyc

Halle Steve, I am a single mother with two daughters 16 and 6 years old and I have married and also divorced ones but I definitely tryed my life to have a superior connection. sonoma county personals These are all critical to know in deciding if you happen to be compatible or not . After the museum, we got dinner and watched Jeopardy — and I discovered we have been equally well matched trivia competitors. cougar life dating app They give an intro to a conversation that hasn t been began.

skipthegames con

It is also a fantastic thought to reflect on what dating appears like to you. tuscaloosa hook up On October 7th, John asked me to be his girlfriend—with a typo! I still have the screenshot and tease him about it to this day. Click by means of to see the best naked dresses of all time. hookup travels goa Keep away from ghosting if you have exchanged a lot of messages, have a date set or have already met in particular person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/15/2007 8:07:15 AM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Here is the thread for you Skip.

I do not think mans nature is to do wrong. I think that has been proven over and over that the nature of man is to do good. It is the oddity to find the ones who want to do the bad.

8/15/2007 8:47:51 AM Human Nature  

ironranger
Owatonna, MN

what do you call wrong, good, want and bad??

8/15/2007 9:19:55 PM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

i call stealing, killing, attacking, cheating and such things that harm others bad. I think most people try most of the time to be good citizens and parents and friends.

8/19/2007 7:50:23 AM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Anything that harms others is bad. I agree with Jesus on this one do to others as you would want them to do to you.

It is true some people do not treat themselves very well but that is because they have not delveloped enough to understand that they have to love themselves to know how to love someone else.

[Edited 8/19/2007 7:50:48 AM]

8/19/2007 8:31:04 AM Human Nature  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Instead of waiting around till someone is developed enough to understand that(which for many of us has taken Years to come to this)...Lets start teaching our Children NOW.. these things in a way they can best understand and benifit from that teaching. Peace

8/19/2007 9:52:15 AM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

My children are grown and so are most of my grandchildren.

8/19/2007 10:02:46 AM Human Nature  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Queen...you just dont get ,do you??? You dont have to have children living w/ you to be a good example to children. You mentioned that you considered "attacking"as being bad????

When I post things and suggest a way to enhance our countries children lifes,I am not talking about the Children who are being taught right from wrong good from bad....Im talking about the ones who ARE NOT!

8/19/2007 10:28:13 AM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

They do not belong to me and I do not have the right to mess in their lives. I live my life in a way I hope to be an example to not only children but my grown children and grandchildren also. What is it you expect someone to do go to other peoples houses and tell them I am going to teach their children right from wrong. Maybe more parents need to worry about their own children and not be telling their elders what they should be doing.

Anyone who knows me says I am a kind and considerate person. I have had my girls friends tell me they wish I was their mother [Even after I have told them they were wrong to do something] and grandmother to their children. And even on this site no one thinks I am angry and aggressive but you at least the ones that have been here long enough to know me.

You are so defensive that you take everything I say about any subject and act as if I am attacking you. You really need to back off and look at yourself and see why you feel attacked all the time even when I am clearly talking to someone else.

When I said attacking I was in that instance referring to physical attacking.

[Edited 8/19/2007 10:29:24 AM]

8/19/2007 4:05:17 PM Human Nature  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I have said it before,I do not start something unless I feel that it is appropriate for me to.When you reply to the posts that I come back at you sarcastically for, it is because you clearly are attacking somebody or their beliefs or me or my beliefs unjustly.

8/19/2007 5:03:23 PM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

If you will just look you will see how many times you post after me it is obious you feel as if you need to comment everytime I do.

8/19/2007 5:11:18 PM Human Nature  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Hello....Look around the forums thats what people do when the person above them directs something at you or something you mmay want to comment on.

8/24/2007 10:56:35 PM Human Nature  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I would like for you to show me one thing in this thread I started that is attacking you or anyone else. Yet here you are coming at me as if I named you and started attacking you by name.