Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

As a person who feels like a perpetual 12 year old, this is usually an intriguing one particular to ask. gay dating bradford She assists confident and effective females meet confident and profitable men. Now, let s be actual, this particular person is likely speaking to at least 5 other people on the identical dating app. chase stobbe onlyfans As you perform through them, you will set the foundation for a appreciate that lasts a lifetime.

site hookup

Also specializes in your first and single older ladies. alton il personals We try to companion with many of the companies that we review. It will hold you on your toes, which is a fantastic issue. megapersonal dating app Even worse, poor security practices leave her vulnerable to possessing her complete account taken over by an attacker.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/15/2007 7:38:48 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

...even if I had travel miles expecting
to hold a wise man's hand and although my heart broke instead
deep inside God just needed to restore my soul
to know that life can be so fragile as today one of my customers was
traveling far to spend the last minutes with his dying Mom,
as I shared, I know the feeling of a love one's last breath but just look
at the blue sky close your eyes the memories and the time shared will always
live in you and so your mama is always there...
...As I observed the innocence of children making plans for the next meeting, girls just getting excited because while at the lake and this is the paradox and the sadness of it, that he had to use the innocence of his own child and my children, as to insinuate my children were thieves to excuse his own wrong doings, so while at the lake the girls found a roll of money with $20 and $10 and they asked one of the neighbors if it was theirs as a reward the girls were giving $2 dollars each, the girls were so excited they put all the money together in this little purse, (I guess he bought it for his daughter at build a bear) and the girls planned next time they would meet to go to the mall here in town to buy make up and toys so they flipped a coin for the one that would keep the purse for what they had plan.
I just remember they all got excited but didn't really took a listen about the purse deal.
All I want is to share the sounds of my children's laugh and to be their lawyer right now against his evil intentions that would use a child as that movie can't think of the name but Christopher Walken who sees the future and knows the evil candidate for president and the coward takes a baby from Mom's arms to cover the shoots...leave your arrogance behind, I do not need your money but my peace...it is so so sad because I really though you were a gentle one, please know that there is a God and my own child explained what took place.
So it did not work but life goes on. I admit I said too much but you hurt me, live your path I will live mine! Let God be the judge! for now I am just my girls lawyer!

8/15/2007 8:07:23 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

damn is this shit still goin on?

8/15/2007 8:18:19 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

so unnessecarry -.-

8/15/2007 8:31:22 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

not until in your shoes unless you do not love your children!

8/15/2007 8:49:26 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Just quit airing ur dirty laundry plz.....it's so unattractive and i don't think that's what your here for...Just walk away like I am and don't give up...just breath. I do wish you the best of luck in life and love. Peaches.

8/15/2007 9:24:15 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

my children are here next to me and we just want to wave goodbye to some of you!!! Monkeygirl;Thanks for making us laugh, I hope when your man comes back you will be the most beautiful bride!
Bye China I am just drowning just like Christine!!!
and of course the Princess of the Lake may God smile back at you!
better to be in the house of prayer just like peaches made me think what am I here for...when my heart got twice broken, better of then painting walls and canvas, and cooking and playing with my angelitos!!! I will feel inspire by some of you, my daughters see me and think it is just time to go Mom 'cause gave my time and love and my soul keeps coming back in unbelief
Do wish that others find genuine love!
I do feel fortunate and as a billionare because my daughters!!!!!!!!

If one day my soulmate comes I will come back just to let you all know, try twice this road, did not work and just can't keep with the tears no more!

"Beware Of What You Sow"

This poem's about a lesson,
it's something you must know.
Be careful with your planting,
to beware of what you sow.

For what you sow you'll reap,
the fruit you'll have to show.
The garden of your life,
so beware of what you sow.

Be careful what you plant,
the seeds you spread and throw.
They'll bloom into your future,
should beware of what you sow.

For if you sow destruction,
it'll bloom you pain and woe.
It'll rob you Holy greatness,
must beware of what you sow.

If your seed is bad,
though planted in a row.
You'll bloom a life of weeds,
now beware of what you sow.

But if your seed is good,
and planted as you go.
You'll bloom a Holy life,
just beware of what you sow.

A life of perfect splendor,
great glory blaze aglow.
Abundant bounty harvest,
so beware of what you sow.

I learned my Holy lesson,
it taught me long ago.
A lesson I'll remember,
it's beware of what I sow.

For when I rule in heaven,
my love will quickly flow.
Plant the seeds of greatness,
and beware of what I sow.

My citizens are my crop,
a bounty they'll bestow.
They're fruit of Holy vine,
must beware of what I sow.

I'll plant them seeds of joy,
to help them humbly grow.
I'll plant in them my power,
I'll beware of what I sow.

I'll sow them seeds of peace,
my love for them will show.
I'll plant in them my wisdom,
will beware of what I sow.

I'll think about my citizens,
I'll cherish love them so.
I'll plant in them my life,
I'll beware of what I sow.

(take a look at munkygirl's poem if you please 'cause right now is helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel)

by munky_gurl at 6/20/2007 2:47:23 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart! In one way or another, you have each played an important part of my life. Without the motivation you stirred up in me, I wouldn't be as blessed as I am today. Without your constant abuse, I would've never grown, matured, or awakened the true potential inside of me. Without the pain you've caused me, I would've never been pushed to run back to the arms of the only One GOD who was able to lift me up with new strength so I could reach this next dimension. So, thank you all again. May you too, one day, find renewed strength and comfort in His arms

8/15/2007 9:32:51 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8/15/2007 9:35:32 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

THANK YOU-- By: Munky_Gurl ? Syl
by rosa23lagrimas at 7/10/2007 10:27:07 PM

by munky_gurl at 6/20/2007 2:47:23 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

To all those who kicked me when I was down. To all those who doubted I would make it this far. To all those who said they had my back, yet at the slightest sign of trouble were no where to be found. To all those who talked about me behind my back. To the ONE who broke my heart. To all those who took advantage of my feelings. To all those who disappointed me. To all those who turned their backs to me when I needed them the most. To all those who used me. To all those who said they were my friends, yet spread rumors about me they knew weren't true. To all those who loved me only when it was convenient to them. To all those who lied about me to get themselves out of trouble. To all those who tried to make me feel 2 inches tall. To all those who said they loved me, yet were always too busy when I need someone to talk to. To all those who called me their enemy. To all those who never held my hand or gave me a shoulder to cry on. To all those who constantly pointed out my mistakes. To all those who cheated or stole from me. To all those who denied me a helping hand. To all those who always focused on condemning me. To all those who have done me wrong. To all those who have judged me. To all those who have shut the door in my face. To all those who have left me with an outstretched hand. To all those who turned their noses up at me. To all those who only looked for me when I was in prosperity. To all those who just secluded me from their lives completely. To all those self-proclaimed experts on my life who never once took the time to talk to me, yet made it their duty to gossip about me daily. To all those who have crossed to the other side of the road when they saw me walking by. To all those who envied me. To all those who criticized me or treated me like an outsider because of my music or the way I dress. To all those who tried to be a stumbling block. To all those who tried to ruin my testimony. And to all those who actually prayed for the downfall of my ministry.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart! In one way or another, you have each played an important part of my life. Without the motivation you stirred up in me, I wouldn't be as blessed as I am today. Without your constant abuse, I would've never grown, matured, or awakened the true potential inside of me. Without the pain you've caused me, I would've never been pushed to run back to the arms of the only One GOD who was able to lift me up with new strength so I could reach this next dimension. So, thank you all again. May you too, one day, find renewed strength and comfort in His arms.

8/16/2007 10:31:19 AM Girls that found a treasure...  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

the best advice i can give to anyone who will actually LISTEN is this:

if you have children, do not involve them in your personal life (dating) until you are involved in a committed relationship...if you are casually dating, leave your kids out of it...find a family member or a sitter to watch them..why expose them to things they cannot understand... from what i have read here, i feel the most compassion for the children...as a parent, you need to be strong and show your children how to overcome their problems in a productive manner..jmo..

8/16/2007 11:15:50 AM Girls that found a treasure...  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Lady you are sick and need help..I really feel sorry for your kids having to deal with you and your sick ways of dealing with rejection. Let it rest and go on with your pathetic life.

I think we all need to contact Dustin and put this woman out of her misery..

[Edited 8/16/2007 11:16:55 AM]

8/16/2007 2:54:11 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

I have a Dr that heals wounds and that can heal
yours as well and of course if you take a listen I was the one that called
Chuck to let him know there will be no more tomorrows!

But I have a verse for you and your friend, as we live in the end of times
that all is found in the older generation is abundance of arrogance mix with
lock of love, people just keep going on blindly as if there is no God...

"...that the older men be sober,reverent,temperate,
sound in faith, in love, in patience
the older woman likewise that they be reverent in behavior, not slanders..."
Titus2:2,3

so instead of always trying to call Dustin why don't you call the Dr. with the wounded hands, I feel so sorry for you because that just shows your lock of understanding as if you did not take English nor Reading classes.

And if you read closely I am leaving but that just shows how ignorant you are!
so there is no need to scream Dustin's name for help be mature instead and grow up because you just making him feel as if he does not know what's going on here. I even told Chuck about you and how happy I was for you to have found love so if you do not have something good to say just do not say it at all 'cause it is just making things worst. I follow love and found unjustice done to me and now I am just explaining what took place to defend my children of false accusations.

I am not one that states, "It should not had happen..." If God allow it to happen may be it was for me to stop elevating Chuck as a "god" because I finally see the true colors and I wish him well and all the best with my whole heart especially because he has a daughter to look after.

It is very truth, I should not had involved my children but as I stated there was a reason plus we are planning for a cool vacation at a very beautiful resort that we found on our way back, my girls were so excited so did I and I know Mom is going to love it as well because she loves to paint jungles!

I understand if you want to insult me, because you are Chuck's friend for years, we spoke about you but in all honest if you were in a car for 36 hours...I am just going to stop and just leave it for God to consider and for him to weight the souls!

... I feel fortunate because I still have great friends here, but I will stay away from the General Forums as life is DHU...there is a forum as when you walk in the streets and find one in reverence to the Creator so hopefully I will find the understanding of faith, wisdom and great friends!

[Edited 8/16/2007 3:08:52 PM]

8/16/2007 6:04:42 PM Girls that found a treasure...  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i hope things go well for u and ur family.

8/17/2007 2:14:35 AM Girls that found a treasure...  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I was the other party and I have no idea what is going on either. Paula wanted to come and visit and meet. She said it would be a nice vacation for her and her children before school started. She has two girls about my daughter's age. I thought my daughter would enjoy the company and you would think that someone that would bring their children along would be fairly sane. I expected no trouble.

From the first she arrived she was mad because I had promised a friend a ride to the bus station. She was going to visit her boyfriend in Canada and needed a ride. Paula was upset because she felt I should have spent every second with her. She miss understood everything I tryed to explain to her. I knew then it would be an rather uncomfortable weekend.

She was always upset about something over the weekend. Her children and my daugher had a ball. Swimming in the lake, camping in the tents in the back yard and doing the things little girls do. Paula kept showing signs of a temper and I tryed to keep as much peace as possible.

When it came time for her to leave, she told me I had promised to pay for the trip. I told her I did not remember that conversation. She exploded. Yelling, screaming, and just completely uncontrollable. I gave her 50 bucks, all the money I had around the house, to help her get back. I later found it on the head board with a rude note. Quess she thought since we had some nice stuff I had lots of money.

The phone calls started ten minutes after she left the house. Yelling and screaming into the phone vile hateful things. With her children in the car with her. I stopped answering the phone after the third call, she continued calling the whole way back to her home and leaving messages of the same type.

After she got home I started getting emails, phone calls and messages from her with threats, vile comments and just the most insane things. She promised to smear my name all over the DHU forum and make everyone hate me. It has continued until yesterday when I got a message from her begging me to stop passing gossip about her and harrasing her. She has had her children leave messages late at night begging me to stop gossipping about their mother. All the while you can hear her screaming in the background.

Hopefully she will stop now. There was never any romance intentions with Paula, just to meet and see what happened. Somehow I became this monster that broke her heart and ruined her life. She uses her children constantly for her own purposes. I really feel sorry for her kids, you could see they walked on egg shells while around their mother. She blows up into rage and anger without warning and you never know over what. Her english is not very good so she misunderstands a lot of things. So you are never really sure what she is mad over and it is sometimes hard to figure out what she is saying.

Hopefully this will come to a end. Do not take this as normal for meeting people on the net. I have been meeting people of a number of years, this is the worse one yet. But it will past and I will look back on it with humor about the weekend the crazy woman showed up for a weekend. It is just a part of life and just another experience in life. If you don't take a chance sometimes, you never live life to the fullest. Most people at the end of their life regret the things they never did, not the things they did. Try and live life to the fullest and don't take my misfortune as a sign of what happens. Don't let it stop you from meeting someone that could turn out to be the best thing in your life. People like Paula is very rare and most never run into someone as dysfunctional as she is.

8/17/2007 3:54:43 AM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

Oh Lord, I just pray for you. It was so good to be back home not matter at what cost, when you gave me your drama about the $52 out of dignity I did not even wanted to say a word to you then you just went inside your car and only wrote a note "IT IS NOT THE MONEY" LEAVING YOU THE $50. If the Lord is using this episode for you TO finally recognize what a sinner You Are then Let It Be!!!

I do not wish you harm but for the Love of God to be in you!

I know your daughter goes to church you really need to hold her hand and be there as well!

I FORGIVE YOU, 'CAUSE ONLY THROUGH GOD YOU WILL KNOW YOU DID ME WRONG STILL I FORGIVE YOU!

BECAUSE AGAIN "IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY" and as I had shared with you my last post it was to defend my children from your false accusations because you did not even have the dignity to do it yourself!

[Edited 8/17/2007 4:04:22 AM]

8/17/2007 6:50:44 AM Girls that found a treasure...  

rosa23lagrimas
Aberdeen, SD

(i hope things go well for u and ur family.)

-Thanks China, it is so much hope that young people like yourself
not only have wisdom but love...

yesterday, I went to the water park and I really, really enjoy time with them at this pool called lazy river, it was very relaxing and then you get to chat and laugh with your children, great experience! They girls were so thrill to see Mommy happy again!

[Edited 8/17/2007 6:51:48 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5