Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

It also incorporates the smartphone s GPS or WiFi network to identify the place of the user. chicago sex chat You are not expected to register an account to chat on the web. Happn gets access to your place so that, whenever you cross paths with another Happn member, their profile will show up on your timeline. hot mature asian women Scammers develop fake profiles that are run by programs known as bots.

washington dc hookup bars

Does snapchat sex and was last updated by continuing to. birmingham adult classifieds He expressed concerns about maintaining his ex wife and children virus totally free. But Harvard researchers have found that the most effective way to make a fantastic impression is by basically asking a question. ricebunny onlyfans You want to make confident you both have similar expectations of couples and private time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/9/2008 4:03:04 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

Some snaps:

Thanks for Looking
Gary

7/9/2008 4:54:29 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  
frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Smokin' pix. Holy S#*! don't those horses and jockey(s) have it going on! Looks like alot of time and training went in to your pictures. Nice job for capturing and copying the moments.

7/9/2008 7:07:05 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

those pics r fantastic! great job!

7/10/2008 3:15:24 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

Quote from frznupnth:
Smokin' pix. Holy S#*! don't those horses and jockey(s) have it going on! Looks like alot of time and training went in to your pictures. Nice job for capturing and copying the moments.

Thanks frznupnth

Gary

PS- How do you pronounce your handle?
G

7/10/2008 3:17:06 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

Quote from drumrman:
those pics r fantastic! great job!

Thanks Drumrman

Gary

7/12/2008 4:37:00 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  
frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Gary, it's pronounced freezing up North. Where I live winters last a while.

7/15/2008 7:49:15 AM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

Quote from frznupnth:
Gary, it's pronounced freezing up North. Where I live winters last a while.

Winter??? Is that when it rain and we have less daylight hours? Is that snow in your avatar? I've heard of snow, it's that cold stuff we keep up in our mountains where it belongs.

For photography, I think that having seasons is a good thing. I have a friend from Maine. I took him snorkling ... and he was just blown away that we were walking into the ocean in January.

Take Care and Enjoy Summer,
Gary

7/15/2008 8:50:06 AM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  
frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Yes that is snow in my avatar but that particular pic is of me at Telluride, Co. on a ski trip three years ago. All but two pics in my profile are local. We get alot of the white stuff here but not like the Sierras. Snorkling in January--Wow. What's the h2o temp around La Mirada? Believe it or not there are hard core surfers who surf the southern Maine coast around Biddeford in January also. Your looking at water temp around 38 degrees. Brrr. I'm guessing where you live must be southern Ca.

7/15/2008 1:42:37 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

poppirocco
Cicero, IN

Absolutely AWESOME action shots of my second-favorite subject.

7/15/2008 2:25:18 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

Great action shots. I feel like I'm there.

7/18/2008 8:06:35 AM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

Quote from frznupnth:
Yes that is snow in my avatar but that particular pic is of me at Telluride, Co. on a ski trip three years ago. All but two pics in my profile are local. We get alot of the white stuff here but not like the Sierras. Snorkling in January--Wow. What's the h2o temp around La Mirada? Believe it or not there are hard core surfers who surf the southern Maine coast around Biddeford in January also. Your looking at water temp around 38 degrees. Brrr. I'm guessing where you live must be southern Ca.

Water temp along the California coast is always cold. Ocean temps in SoCal go from high 50's in winter to high 60s in summer.. In summer and winter for any extended stay in the water you gonna need a wetsuit. You are right about Sierra snow. SoCal gets most of its drinking water from the Sierra snowfall. There are always news stories every spring on the depth of the winter snow because it has a drect effect upon our drinking water. The first winter Olympics in the United States were in California.

Gary

7/18/2008 8:12:24 AM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  

seefutlung
La Mirada, CA

Thanks Poppirocco and Shnpker.

Gary

7/18/2008 12:35:21 PM Early Morning Workout at Santa Anita Park  
frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Quote from seefutlung:
Quote from frznupnth:

Water temp along the California coast is always cold. Ocean temps in SoCal go from high 50's in winter to high 60s in summer.. In summer and winter for any extended stay in the water you gonna need a wetsuit. You are right about Sierra snow. SoCal gets most of its drinking water from the Sierra snowfall. There are always news stories every spring on the depth of the winter snow because it has a drect effect upon our drinking water. The first winter Olympics in the United States were in California.

Gary

Indeed they were. The 1968 Olympics at Squaw Valley. You know your ski history-- impressive. Remember the derailment of the tram-- pretty bad accident. I run ski lifts here at Sugarloaf in Maine and it's hard to imagine that happening. . . although we're trained to deal with such a disaster if it were to happen. Always heard water temp was chilly in Ca. Funny how alot of people think it's like Fla. . . not even close.