Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist alternative for hookups

We ve been via a lot, and life s too brief for this mess. san luis obispo dating No, it is not going to solely determine no matter whether you have a future together, but a shared appreciate of ranch could be the get started of a gorgeous partnership. I m sorry but these are not excellent initially date questions at all! lalliboop nude Both of you attempt to get the conversation going but to no avail.

listcrawler

It is not uncommon to hear of affluent men who walk into a yeshiva and request from the menahel or mashgiach to get him the best and major understanding boy in the yeshiva. classified ads in fayetteville ar If factors could not get any worse, he asks if we can pass by a bank machine. A young lady shares how a traumatic experience with a date changed her outlook on far more than just her adore life. quickflirt legit Each Rose and Justin discovered that they were relatively compatible with their matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/9/2008 6:27:54 PM a group about depression  
storm44
Royal Oak, MI

1. discuss what depression means
2. talk about your depression with different people
3. discuss your problems

i would like a group about depression and stress, i have alot id like to talk about

7/10/2008 9:23:38 PM a group about depression  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

I vote for all 3, as I'm one suffering from depression........
There's ALOT that other people need to understand about it.
I would fully support a group for depression

7/11/2008 11:37:19 AM a group about depression  
layla22
Peoria, IL

good idea !

7/12/2008 11:05:44 AM a group about depression  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

ya might wanna take a look at-- singles with disabilities

You'll find depression issues there

7/12/2008 1:46:27 PM a group about depression  
storm44
Royal Oak, MI

Quote from foxy_woman_49:
ya might wanna take a look at-- singles with disabilities

You'll find depression issues there
and what exactly does that comment mean?

7/12/2008 2:09:23 PM a group about depression  
layla22
Peoria, IL

storm, i cannot speak for foxy..

... but what i read from her post, relating to your thread opener...was that the singles w/disabilities group ( already formed)...touches upon discussions of people with depression?

8/21/2008 9:33:18 PM a group about depression  

redstar4evr
Lakewood, WA

Depression can lead to many other problems, including all kinds of addictions and suicide. I have read profiles on here of many who suffer from depression. So if others come here and read this just say yes. Its something many have, but don't even realize until later years.
I had depression for many years when young but had no idea the cause or what to do until later years. It messed my life up for many years. Something like this would have been so great to have.

[Edited 8/21/2008 9:38:31 PM]

8/24/2008 4:39:11 PM a group about depression  
sab1958
Ashley, MI

I vote for all 3 because we really need somebody to talk to to help get through depression. It's not good to keep every thing inside.

8/28/2008 12:28:47 AM a group about depression  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

Is there some reason why this group has'nt been created yet????

8/29/2008 7:00:45 PM a group about depression  

lesalees
Chino, CA

Yeah, they should definitely have a depression or the like type of group. I never did see anything like that in disabilities group, perhaps I missed it.

8/30/2008 10:47:38 AM a group about depression  
sissydoll
Cordova, AL

To Foxy Woman: Disabled people are not the only people who get depressed!! Depression hit millions of people every day. For insstance, a middle aged woman whose husband was brutally murdered by being stabbed to death and she and her 6 year old son watching him lay in a pool of his own blood dying. You would be depressed!! This group was a great idea. For anyone suffering from depression handicapped or not.

[Edited 8/30/2008 10:49:58 AM]

8/30/2008 10:53:10 AM a group about depression  
sissydoll
Cordova, AL

TO STORM44: My thoughts excactly!To Foxy,does that mean

[Edited 8/30/2008 10:55:04 AM]

9/12/2008 5:42:06 PM a group about depression  

brina28
Jackson, TN

no

9/12/2008 6:01:48 PM a group about depression  

filthyphil5
Trion, GA

Quote from sissydoll:
To Foxy Woman: Disabled people are not the only people who get depressed!! Depression hit millions of people every day. For insstance, a middle aged woman whose husband was brutally murdered by being stabbed to death and she and her 6 year old son watching him lay in a pool of his own blood dying. You would be depressed!! This group was a great idea. For anyone suffering from depression handicapped or not.

Sissydoll: I don't mean to sound rude here but disabilities are both mental and physical
the word handicapped as you use it usually is in reference to a physical disability....but being challenged by depression is also a disability......anything that keeps a person from operating at their peak is a disability.....I worked in Mental Health for 12 years......Clinical Depression is a disability .....but my vote is for a group on depression ....anyone that has seen the morbid site you described is going to be scarred, probably would carry the diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, or many other diagnosis.....I personally believe there is room for both groups myself ....The disabled group are just touching on the subject...I read it earlier today...they have not actually started a formal group on depression....

9/19/2008 10:06:43 AM a group about depression  

potpie71
Gig Harbor, WA

I'm with Libra... I vote all 3. Depression is depression, and should be discussed.

Page: 1, 2