Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lesbian hookup apps are nothing new

It promotes the idea of open relationships, polygamy, and monogamy. free black dating sites nyc The issue I discover is that the premise is not. My finest friend meet her soulmate in Tinder and still going strong. blendr nudes The registration procedure attaches a lengthy questionnaire to offer you you precise and satisfactory profile matches.

my casual hookup review

com issues such as brassy handbags or watches are hence observable, she said. dating in midlothian va To my delight, he was even additional exciting and vibrant in person. For most PWDs, dating in an urban Indian city includes various challenges, starting with discovering like minded men and women by means of apps, networking events, mixers, and so on. usasexguide chattanooga You re each nervous, and you both want this to go nicely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/9/2008 11:16:30 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

towfrogg
Lawrenceville, GA

Hey bigjoe,,,her loss

7/11/2008 7:30:35 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

Thanks you all ...ps..Im goeing too do what I do best and party like a rockstar,while I keep on looking for someone real!!! special that is..

7/11/2008 8:17:49 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

man4life
Brooklyn, NY

I went through this 20yrs ago.
Smack her upside the head and tell her to get lost!!!
You will be beatin yer head everytime you see her so forget the broad
I MEAN IT!!! Don't be a dumbass.

7/11/2008 8:24:29 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

ms_sugie
Albuquerque, NM

if the chemistry isnt there sweetie it just isnt.. you're a handsome guy, move on. I wish u love..

7/11/2008 8:24:35 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Time to find yourself a new woman!!! one who wants to be friends and MORE! good luck

7/12/2008 11:34:44 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

think all I need is abreak from looking for mis is right, and take a minute too enjoy life alittle more ,So I whent fishing the last two days its ben a long 48 houres but other than falling in 3 feet of river water and busting up my bad nee, while trying two pull my friend in a ten foot flat bottum boat to the shor/bank it was a hella fun trip ,cought a almost 3 pound small mouth bass,and won 50 dollers on a lottery ticket ,MY KIND OF WEEK END!!!!Good night you all ,peace ,BigJoe...

7/12/2008 11:38:28 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

the_infamous1
Ridgeville, SC

damn joe you didn't get put in the FRIEND zone alot of men make little mistakes along the way that get them put in that dreaded area .. i personally think it happens when your TOO NICE

7/13/2008 3:39:01 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

hes got a point.Ben told I have a big hart,some ladys like too play on that so what is a person too do..Be hard and could, ben thair, no fun..IM THE KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD GIVE THE SHERT OF HIS BACK TO HELP ANOTHER IN MY NATURE CANT HELP THAT..wish I could find one woman that truly is what she says she is ,some one who is noght playing some kind of mind game just to gain something..springfield mo, man this place sucks when it comes too scandalous ladys.

[Edited 7/13/2008 4:05:17 PM]

7/24/2008 10:11:19 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

Well I wish their where more upfront ladys around my neck of the woods,Just get tierd of all the phoneys,fakes and so on.SEEMS LIKE IM CHASEING AFTER A FAIRYTAIL..good luck you all, and good night..

7/24/2008 10:46:23 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

az_redsoxguy
Peoria, AZ

Quote from bigjoe420:
Figer this one out..She goes and gets with some one just like me ,after telling me, we can"t date, because we are friends..And I mean other than looks the guy is into the same kind of work ,and seems like, I cant bring up a hobby that he is not into.And know she is calling me her best friend.what the hell should i do ..

Start dating someone exactly like her and tell her everything about the new woman, then sit back and watch.

7/25/2008 9:23:48 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

..Thanks,,az redsoxguy..ha ha ha ..Not a bad ideal but i think ill just blank her sister for the hell of it..ha ha ha ,she is always up for a good time, any way..PS She may not be miss is right,but she has miss right now coverd..

[Edited 7/25/2008 9:36:11 AM]

7/25/2008 9:29:24 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

icbean
New Bedford, MA

*blank* her sis? Oooh...that's bad.....
Lmao....kick a$$ joe!

7/25/2008 9:47:36 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

..icbean..if ya fell like being a very bad boy ,best be good at it ,right..ha ha ha...ps love your pics nice..

[Edited 7/25/2008 9:48:42 AM]

7/25/2008 9:49:12 AM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

icbean
New Bedford, MA

Thanx joe
You got that right, if you're going to do it...do it GOOD!

7/25/2008 12:40:36 PM cant date because we are friends, what a load of shit????  

bigjoe420
Springfield, MO

icbean.. sounds like your alittle good at being bad your self ..ps love to be friends if ya think you can handle it,please send me a friends request.peaceps im artiest, so nice pics too me mens nice work of art,so to speak,got"s to go for now..

[Edited 7/25/2008 12:50:25 PM]

Page: 1, 2