Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

Gordon and Laura Jane Wareinghave penned a 3 portion series for INSPIRELLE that offers you the suggestions to survive and then thrive inside the globe of on the internet dating. dating scene in eugene oregon The papers have been signed and they celebrated with khinkali . The two decided they would just be friends. hinge for hookups But we have the exact same taste in restaurants and hikes, and life is up in the air enough that appropriate now, that appears like enough reason to stay in touch.

hookup websites australia

Asking your match about some thing constructive or silly that happened to them recently frames the conversation in an uplifting way. sandpoint idaho dating Getting friendships / relationships outside EA would diversify your personal believed as effectively as potentially diversifying the pool of individuals interested in EA / EA thinking. You gotta watch out for these ones mainly because they are watching you 24/7. listcrawler panama city I woke up with the worst hangover ever, not certain what had definitely happened.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
7/19/2008 6:51:14 AM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

bigdog747
Roswell, NM

Quote from talldude123:
another week closes. but otherwise fine u?

I'm awesome as always Dude you have a GREAT WEEKEND my brother

7/19/2008 6:58:13 AM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

talldude123
Albuquerque, NM

i'll try i'm probably goin dancin tonight. otherwise i'm stuck at work all weekend. have fun at the rally all.

7/19/2008 6:59:38 AM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

talldude123
Albuquerque, NM

maybe i'll ride my Trek to the next one

7/19/2008 8:25:21 AM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

ms_sugie
Albuquerque, NM

Hey Dude
I saw that vid of you dancing. It was great and you sure can dance, but I didnt recognise the background. Where were you?

7/19/2008 5:34:32 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

talldude123
Albuquerque, NM

grahams

7/20/2008 7:15:41 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

talldude123
Albuquerque, NM

so how was the fire and ice after all?

7/20/2008 7:32:07 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

Quote from talldude123:
grahams

Is that a nice place?? I heard a lot of people talk about it. Just wondering, thought about going to check it out some time.

7/20/2008 7:34:21 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

Okay, who went to the rally and how was it??? I missed it again this year!!

7/20/2008 8:34:18 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

ms_sugie
Albuquerque, NM

I heard it got rained out..

but I wasnt there so..

We better ask Bones when he gets back.

7/20/2008 8:51:17 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

talldude123
Albuquerque, NM

Quote from snowbird1961:
Quote from talldude123:
grahams

Is that a nice place?? I heard a lot of people talk about it. Just wondering, thought about going to check it out some time.

its allright. no where else to go really cowboys closed and scaravan is horrible. wish there was a place like cowboys again or even a bar like the one in durango- wild horse saloon. i heard its virtually impossible for a new establishment to open now with the difficulty of getting a new liquor license

7/21/2008 7:05:46 AM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

bones01
Bluewater, NM

Hey Everybody!! Fire and Ice was great til the rain yesterday. I goofed off during the Saturday Poker Run and almost didn't make it back in time to turn in my hand. Crummy hand anyway but sure met some cool folks along the way. Ended up doing about 150 miles on a 90 mile run. There was a fun Bike Rodeo and lots of free music and such. Sure would have been better to share it with someone special but had a great time anyhow. Looking forward to next year. Dang, I've racked up some miles this year. Colorado, Nevada, AZ and going out for some more adventures. Maybe Florida but that's just a maybe right now.

7/21/2008 1:44:15 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

Quote from bones01:
Hey Everybody!! Fire and Ice was great til the rain yesterday. I goofed off during the Saturday Poker Run and almost didn't make it back in time to turn in my hand. Crummy hand anyway but sure met some cool folks along the way. Ended up doing about 150 miles on a 90 mile run. There was a fun Bike Rodeo and lots of free music and such. Sure would have been better to share it with someone special but had a great time anyhow. Looking forward to next year. Dang, I've racked up some miles this year. Colorado, Nevada, AZ and going out for some more adventures. Maybe Florida but that's just a maybe right now.

Cool......glad you had fun! thanks for filling us in. And glad to see you didn't get too rained out.

7/21/2008 1:49:12 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

Quote from talldude123:
Quote from snowbird1961:
Quote from talldude123:
grahams

its allright. no where else to go really cowboys closed and scaravan is horrible. wish there was a place like cowboys again or even a bar like the one in durango- wild horse saloon. i heard its virtually impossible for a new establishment to open now with the difficulty of getting a new liquor license

I hear ya. I never did go to Cowboys. I think I went to Caravan once, didn't stay long. It is hard to open new ones now. I don't hang out anymore in bars, but used to go to The Wild Pony in Los Chavez. It was alright. They have dances every weekend and jam sessions on Sunday afternoons and karaoke on Thursday nights. Haven't been there in a while.

7/22/2008 3:18:42 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

ms_sugie
Albuquerque, NM

hey snow

I lived by the wild pony for 15 years. it was our hangout

we had lots of fun there and got into trouble all the time.

7/22/2008 8:11:19 PM Bike Rally!!!!!!!!!  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

Quote from ms_sugie:
hey snow

I lived by the wild pony for 15 years. it was our hangout

we had lots of fun there and got into trouble all the time.

REALLY? What a small world. We may have crossed paths in there.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4