Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

Obtaining the ‘boundaries talk on a 1st date could possibly be a bit unnecessary, but it wants to occur sooner rather than later. free gay hookup sites minneapolis Then, a woman exploring her bi sexuality is baited into a trip away with a new adore interest only to discover she s been fully misled. The advantage year is ordinarily the Sunday of the week in which you file your initial application for Unemployment Insurance added benefits. wichita rub ratings Confident, it s simple to blank on new ones from time to time, but they re out there (or shall I say, in there …).

most popular gay hookup apps

Newly vaccinated, we set off for L. grand junction personals com and a PCMag intern before that. You is your snapchat with light with dating apps. getting laid in kiev Everybody is now kinky for long distance sex, unless they reside with their companion sex although social distancing is nonetheless attainable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/17/2007 8:57:57 PM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

tulip49
Osseo, MN

do you think would be nice to have "spell check" for some people?

8/17/2007 9:38:59 PM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Definately!

8/18/2007 9:53:12 PM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

LOL I got spell check from goggle but I forget that I have it sometimes. I get in a hurry and don't think bout how I spell things. and some of my words are just meant to be spelled the way they are. I an't being mean bout this I just am lettin you know that some of the things I put is the way I talk. I am just a hillbilly gal that don't know good english. well proper english or something like that. My boss here in Tenn. laughs at me everyday bout how I say my words. can't help it born and bred in me. hehehe Sorry guys and gals. but do use spell check if I am trying to be heard. LMAO

8/19/2007 7:52:53 AM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Hi Mammy I miss your funny way of talking.

9/2/2007 2:49:08 AM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

I need a spell check!! I type pretty fast and I scan through again, but I don't always catch my mistakes, and other words, I just have no clue if they are spelled right

9/28/2007 1:53:12 PM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

rlbitinpa
Ephrata, PA

Yes we do....I use Mozilla Firefox and it has a built in spell checker. When it detects a misspelled word a red line appears under the word. All you have to do is right click and the right spelling appears.

9/30/2007 10:58:52 AM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay attention to what I say.

Besides,....you guys don't have some retard spell check program trying to tell you to respell your own name to "Crap/Crappier/ or Crappiest"

I hate those damned things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed .....Krupa

Not Crap, Crappier or Crappiest!

10/11/2007 5:53:21 PM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

tulip49
Osseo, MN

You are amazing but you are not helping here, crupa1!? You must exsercise your personal responsibility and think harder before you use words like "hell' or 'hate'. Be friendly and dont fight.
There are ladys around. You can express yourself between your friends, we are not your friends yet!!!!!!! anyway i respect your opinion no matter what!!

10/16/2007 5:11:27 PM do we need a spell check? Sure we do!!!!!!!!  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

tolips wants spill check with no profile aperintly you dont no your p/c has it. 2 try 2 b smarter than others looks damn good on you

[Edited 10/16/2007 5:27:38 PM]