Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Get some great photographs out and about on the town also. dating in klamath falls oregon But, if you do not see what you need, you can send them an forum by way of their contact telephone. Eharmony recognizes it can be tough to meet folks with whom you share frequent interests and goals within your geographical region, and we can assistance. doublelist com new hampshire A close buddy of mine basically met his girl on POF and three years on I think he nonetheless cannot think it.

rubratings

Even though it s most well known with cis guys seeking cis males, every single shade of the rainbow can locate their match here. boca raton dating sites We still propose the usual methods of dating, such as friend introductions, public areas, Facebook, and the other usual suspects. Your profile could also be made visible on other Match Group services, but PoF says it will notify you and enable you to agree or refuse where relevant . two guys forced by a russian girl Not only did he adopt our son a year later, he also became a keep at house dad although I pursued my profession.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/17/2007 10:39:59 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

the whole object of control and i agree with stormy too

[Edited 8/17/2007 10:40:32 PM]

8/17/2007 10:42:29 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

what about the guy that doesnt want you to hang out with your friends, ever?

8/17/2007 10:46:30 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Jeez honey, but what if your friends are really cool? And thats fine too...you go with your friends,,I go with mine....
Just dont ask me what Im up to with mine...LOL

8/17/2007 10:47:44 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Oh wait, doesnt want you to hang with YOUR friends at all? OOOOHHH sorry baby, smacks of emotional control...NOT gonna work....
You both need time away and friends and support to call your own....COME ON!
hugs
Luvin

8/17/2007 10:50:04 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

I like that answer!

8/17/2007 10:51:48 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

karebear87
Eau Claire, WI

Well thats a toughie because the guy I'm seeing has a very bad alcoholic friend who calls him on nearly a daily basis to go out and drink (this guy knocked up his gf when they were like 18 and you can tell he really regrets it). He never wants to be home with his girl and the kid. Well I want to spend time with my bf and I don't want him getting drunk every night........

Maybe I'm a hypocrite.

8/17/2007 10:54:20 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

stormy_nights
Weston, OR

well, if he doesn't want you to hangout with your friends/family that is a form of control and I won't put up with that crap.

8/17/2007 11:31:29 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

consuming
Belle Vernon, PA

If I catch him in a lie because if he lies once he'll lie again.

8/17/2007 11:32:12 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

cheating would be a no go for me.

8/17/2007 11:34:58 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

a criminal record.

8/17/2007 11:38:39 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Lies do it for me. I hate a lier. My first ex lies about everything. He tells everyone he is a vietnam vet and he never spent one day there. He got kicked out with a less than honoralbe discharge. Yet he still lies.

8/18/2007 7:21:20 AM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

cheating...I KNOW I am a good woman so I don't have to settle... if he were cheating that is exactly what I would be doing! I will NEVER play second fiddle because I don't have to!

8/18/2007 7:41:13 AM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

littlelilly2
Sturgeon Bay, WI

Any kind of over the top control or posessiveness & see ya...RED flag. I want to be me!

8/18/2007 9:45:56 AM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

beutifuldisastr
Las Vegas, NV

Other then the basic I suppose cheating, lying, and all that stuff I guess the best way to some this up would be that since I give my best in a relationship and I don't date losers I expect the very best from the man I am with. Anything less and I know they are holding back.

8/18/2007 2:56:37 PM Whats the quickest way for a guy to lose you?  

cutemami25
Los Angeles, CA

lying to me

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5