Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup websites like craigslist

A marriage to a non baptized person can be particularly tricky for the reason that of the greater chasm in religious belief. sallisaw singles When they located, they tend to spend time with each other devoid of any distraction from third celebration. You should really sign up only on senior dating websites that worth your privacy and suitable to confidentiality. onlyfans hunksep And if you are open to the idea of dating that particular person and that person is open to the idea of dating you, then it s a done deal.

www skipthegames com

So you want to be adapted to remain relaxed and asked relationship. singles in northwest arkansas 1 lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up for the reason that she had to babysit her grandchildren every night. If you really feel that you don t have also a lot in widespread, feel about no matter if or not you d be prepared and pleased to take up one of their hobbies or interests to establish frequent ground. rubratings stl With music lovers in thoughts, Tastebuds allows you to match with men and women based on musical interests and exchange songs with them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
7/31/2008 7:56:56 AM tarot readings  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Thank you. I appriciate that, and will keep that in mind during this next month.

7/31/2008 11:24:41 AM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

no problem.

8/6/2008 1:54:30 PM tarot readings  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Alright, I'll bite (but not hard.)

I'd love to know what I can expect in this next school semester. You may make it public.

I am a Tarot reader (and teacher) myself, but I'd love to give you the opportunity for some good practice and to get another viewpoint on what might be coming up.

Namaste,

Wolf

8/8/2008 7:06:28 PM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

ok wolf i can try, after the last i'm not sure about times so, i'll be on it quick!

8/8/2008 9:36:40 PM tarot readings  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Quote from sarix:
Quote from as107889:
i'm making this post to practice reading and do readings for any one who wants one. just tell me what you want to know and if you want it private or public.

So question for you since I have a limited knowledge of Tarot and how it works, (beginner myself.) To my understanding the Tarot is a tool to connect you to your spirit guide to aid you in introspection of your life. And while it is possible to take a reading of someone else. I was under the assumption you would have to know this person some how for you spirit guide to be able to help reveal anything about them.

Yes and no. The Tarot CAN be used in the way you describe, and I encourage it to be used in such a way. However, it is also a tool which helps one understand psychic messages. It is quite easy to read for someone else. It's, perhaps, even easier to read for a stranger because you are more likely to be objective and not put your own thoughts and desires in there as you would with yourself or a loved one.

As to if you're connecting with your own guide when you read, perhaps. I see it more as a universal force guiding the cards and my guides helping me to interpret and understand them. Thus, the universal force would know the other person and their potential future, whereas my guides know me and help me to see how the cards relate in the reading. Yes, even though I've been reading this style of Tarot since 1989 or so, I still rely on my guides. While I can read without their assistance, I feel I would be foolish not to have their wisdom and input even still.

It is difficult to do readings for people whom you haven't met in person though. I've done it and been successful, but I'd rather have the person in front of me. I asked him for a reading for 2 reasons:

1. I want to be able to encourage him in his tarot practice.

2. It's possible he might hit on something (and I'll double check with my own sources.)

Wolf

8/8/2008 9:39:00 PM tarot readings  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Quote from as107889:
ok wolf i can try, after the last i'm not sure about times so, i'll be on it quick!

No worries. My semester starts in just over a week, so it'd be nice to have the reading sooner than later, but I also don't want you to have to stress yourself over it.

So, hakuna matata and all, but also be true to yourself and don't let yourself procrastinate either.

Wolf

8/13/2008 1:06:47 PM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

thanx for supporting my readings, i do thank you. here it is.

the whole thing is morely pointing towards true companionship. but also that you will learn a life skill. you have been thinking about material wealth and money, though at this time it seems that we all are... more or less. i do have to say that there will be alot of daydreaming in the future, but you should keep your mind on work, family and relationships. you will have favorible thoughts. as for your hopes and fears you have ben hoping for a journey and a change of residence, as far as i can tell. but in the end it wil all be for the better you will rise in glory and renown, and get more commerce along with the aquiring of a skill that can help you achieve what you want. i feel that it will be a somewhat normal school term. just don't space out. lol if you have any questions ask.

8/13/2008 1:16:13 PM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

as for guides, i don't evn know if i've meet mine. staying on that subject i have a mentor who i can ask for help, and he also does readings online, but he does live online if asked, he has his ways, and i have mine but together we can get the whole picture figured out. i didn't ask for his help on the reading i done for you wolf.

8/14/2008 7:00:47 AM tarot readings  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Quote from as107889:
as for guides, i don't evn know if i've meet mine. staying on that subject i have a mentor who i can ask for help, and he also does readings online, but he does live online if asked, he has his ways, and i have mine but together we can get the whole picture figured out. i didn't ask for his help on the reading i done for you wolf.

Thanks as10. Intriguing reading. Keep practicing. You're doing very well and have the potential to do even better.

I'm not completely opposed to online readings, but they are less intimate and I don't feel you get as much out of one. I've considered doing them for a reduced rate or something though.

Wolf

8/16/2008 5:01:10 PM tarot readings  
thewizard95
Dallas, TX

That sounds like a good idea. I need to practice with my numerology.

8/19/2008 3:24:35 PM tarot readings  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Now if I can find someone to tell me when my sex life will improve. I think I'd be scared of the answer though.

8/20/2008 3:38:27 PM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

lol don't we all wolf? but not only do i do readings but i am apt in reading how people act and are by there scripture, i use a book but i found that it worked, lol learned more about a friend than i thought i would. he is a very detailed person

8/20/2008 5:46:54 PM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

hey wizard how does numerology work? just thought i'd ask.

8/21/2008 5:48:47 PM tarot readings  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Quote from as107889:
lol don't we all wolf? but not only do i do readings but i am apt in reading how people act and are by there scripture, i use a book but i found that it worked, lol learned more about a friend than i thought i would. he is a very detailed person

I'm curiouse what you mean. Do you mean your good at reading people by how they write or something? And what book do you use? If you don't mind me asking.

8/21/2008 8:15:08 PM tarot readings  

as107889
Portland, OR

it is called handwriting analysis though some know it as graphology, the book is future telling a complete guide to divination.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4