Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup night com

The star has dated the likes of Bella Thorne and Jake Paul. oregon hookups On our trips, Kevin and my only brother Andrew have been the closest in age, so they bonded speedily. A saxophone player filled the crisp air with jazzy notes, a Christmas tree sparkled in the unseasonable sunshine, and an artist displayed his colourful wares. skinny russian girl This conversation can also get into your expectations about perform life balance and parenthood.

megapersonnels

You won t think what occurred to me at function nowadays. gainesville hookups It also enables you to save your favored searches. Video streaming, nonetheless, is not provided. ukrainianbrides ru Other episodes adhere to disastrous experiences including dating a consumer who turns out to be a huge creep and a female comic choking on stage in front of her dreamy Tinder date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/2/2008 1:21:18 PM Where have all the good guys gone?  
debbie815
North Haven, CT

How did we get back to posting music clips? And for that matter how the hell do you do it?!?!?!?!?! Someone mail me directions.

10/2/2008 6:03:35 PM Where have all the good guys gone?  

echinacea
Milford, CT

Quote from debbie815:
How did we get back to posting music clips? And for that matter how the hell do you do it?!?!?!?!?! Someone mail me directions.

when you go to Youtube and watch a video, there is a string of text with "embed" nest to it....copy it to paste into here.

ends up like this

oh yeah....and with images just upload them to http://tinypic.com/ and past the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" to get pictures to display

10/3/2008 12:00:45 PM Where have all the good guys gone?  

winstonian
Middletown, CT

Hello how you doing? My name is Winston & you ask the question where all the good guys have gone? Some have gone to lousy places, others over busy with school, others in prison from stealing & caught with drugs.I myself work two jobs & do work out on my spear time.I also eat out & go shopping & also like going to movies. I'm asking myself where have all the good girls gone? Well I'll hope that you've a great rest of the evening and great weekend.

10/3/2008 8:06:08 PM Where have all the good guys gone?  

holehearted1
Niantic, CT

Like snackman said we are licking our wounds i just got a new one .If you want a real great guy you have to give him a chance to show you.Nice guys usually take time to open up but if you're patient its worth it. I'm well worth it and as far as i am concerned ...the last one...really lost out. I know she'll remember me.and i never even got a kiss

10/4/2008 11:52:24 PM Where have all the good guys gone?  
debbie815
North Haven, CT

Quote from echinacea:
when you go to Youtube and watch a video, there is a string of text with "embed" nest to it....copy it to paste into here.

ends up like this

oh yeah....and with images just upload them to http://tinypic.com/ and past the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" to get pictures to display

Why thank you. I've always relied on the kindness of gentlemen.

Got some help from beadz and liarts too. Thanks everyone!

10/6/2008 12:05:34 AM Where have all the good guys gone?  

heartbeatct80
West Hartford, CT

There are good men out there, but they hide their feelings or act different than they want to act, because some woman has busted their heart when they gave of themselves what they thought the woman would like and appreciate and love him back.

So know these same women (not all) cry about there being no good men, these me have had their hearts broken and go into a shell or act that the women show that they want the bad boys, because that is whom the so called good men seekers have displayed or cheat on the good man for and these men are tired of the mess.

John mr67by69 AT [blocked]

[Edited 10/6/2008 12:06:36 AM]

10/6/2008 12:07:31 AM Where have all the good guys gone?  

heartbeatct80
West Hartford, CT

There are good men out there, but they hide their feelings or act different than they want to act, because some woman has busted their heart when they gave of themselves what they thought the woman would like and appreciate and love him back.

So know these same women (not all) cry about there being no good men, these me have had their hearts broken and go into a shell or act that the women show that they want the bad boys, because that is whom the so called good men seekers have displayed or cheat on the good man for and these men are tired of the mess.

John
"mr67by69 AT yahoo DOT com"

[Edited 10/6/2008 12:08:03 AM]

10/6/2008 10:41:51 AM Where have all the good guys gone?  

scarfs
Bristol, CT

I aggree...there are some good guys out there. I think people in general are good. Some have been through some hard times and need to learn to be "free" again. I don't understand that whole cheatin thing ...I understand that it is done ...i just don't understand why some people can be that hurtful to others...esp those that we have loved. I know my life was complicated at times...and I am glad that I made it through it.
Guys and girls alike ..let's just all find kinder hearts...and treat each other even better than we could ever ever wish for. Now isn't that a happy thought ??.... Mary

Page: 1, 2