Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal register

Look no additional for teenagers is your adore and connect hot girls, music fashion web site. surrey dating website E mail updates on news, actions, events in your region, and extra. Virtually all dating apps have a few functions in frequent. dieyoucuck onlyfans That assists guarantee you get a lot of matches, and by extension, a higher likelihood of acquiring someone truly compatible with you.

hookup sites with free trials

There is an EA dating web page created years ago called reciprocity. dating in the villages florida On my final Bumble adventure I was invited for a drink on Tuesday night. It s innocuous, that way—an early episode of Sex and the City, except it happened to me. how to remove zoosk from my computer Her answer will prove to be useful for when you want to surprise her with a breakfast date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/29/2007 7:02:08 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

krazz
Whittier, CA

3 pair!
And one Scooby Doo pair!

8/29/2007 7:03:50 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol Scoooobbbbyyy Dooo <3

8/29/2007 7:58:56 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

lookin4msright
Citronelle, AL

Drop em one time just for fun peaches

8/29/2007 8:31:40 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

eric5150
Ben Wheeler, TX

you arrive at the club that youre friends have told you about. You walk into the club dark, candles lit around the tables mixed with blacklight from bulbs above. On the stage is one a band that you thought was mediocre. You thought you recognized the lead singer/guitarist. but just for the life of you could not figure it out. He was wearing a black cowboy hat and boots and some tight wranglers.
He stares RIGHT into Your eyes as if to look THROUGH your soul. the first riff hits and threatens to cruble the walls to the ground. You hear his voice, you recognize the song. but Youdont recognize the voice or the face yet. He stares at you. singing animalistic tendencies in his facial expressions as If he wanted You RIGHt THEN
You hear Him
"I im Driven black on Black, just got My liscnece back I got hits feeling in My face this train is comming off the track...Ill ask polite if the devil needs a ride because the angel on My right aint hangin out with me tonight

Im driven passed Your house as you was sneakin out got the car door open so you cna jump in on tha run. you mom dont know that you was missin shed be pissed if she could see tha parts of you that I Been kissing screaming OH! AINT NEVER GONNA QUIT AIN NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! JUST ACTIN LIKE WERE ANIMALS!

the song finnishes and another loud band takes the stage you have since lost eye contact with the dark singer until you bump into a large chest behind you...you turn around you and it is Him. You stare into his eyes and he grabs you forcefully but not violently or with malace by the hair and Presses his Lips to yours Pulling You close to You with his other hand by Your lower back. he pulls Your hair a bit harder and grinds into you. and Bites Your Lip a bit.

the man then practically drags to to a van where you are sure he is about to have his way with you and there is nothing you can do about it at all....he shoves You In the van...then Looks to you and says "hi baby! I missed You" with a kind smile.

8/29/2007 8:36:19 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

LOL .......Mine hit the floor! <3
xoxoPeaches.

8/29/2007 8:40:02 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

doing good erick, keep going .........

8/29/2007 8:48:59 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

mrniceguy2
Deatsville, AL

To start a picnic by a stream or by a lake with all of your favorite foods. For dessert maybe some strawberries, guava, kiwi, cantaloupe and maybe dip them into chocolate. Of course you need whipped cream, because when feeding each other that can be alot of fun. After the picnic maybe go to a spa and have a side by side hot oil body massage so we can relax and talk at the same time. Then we go to an outdoor hot tub and hopefully the skies are breathtakingly clear. We sneak in a bottle of wine or champagne and enjoy each others comapny under the stars. I just tease you enough to make you just desire me that much more. Then while I take you home it starts to rain and storm. As I pull in your driveway, it starts to rain harder. We get out of the car and we both feel like kids, I start to chase you and you fall and I fall onto you and we are in each others arms as we land in the wet grass. We gaze into each others eyes and enjoy such a passionate kiss that we do not realize that it is raining. You take me inside to dry us off because we are both soaking wet. You offer me some more wine as we sit there in towels waiting for my clothes to dry. We sit in front of a large picture window and watch the intense thunderstorm. The power goes out and you wrap my arms around you to comfort you. You are now getting turned on with all of the intensity of the thuder and lighting. I look in your eyes as I move on down your now quivering body as you know the pleasure you are in for. I pleasure you until you climb the walls and just tell me to make love to you. We make love all night and match the intensity of the intense thunderstorm. We climax so strongly that we are just totally exausted, but we are both smiling I hold you and you fall asleep in my arms and awaken in the morning to the song of early morning birds...........Mike

There are some decent romantic men left

8/29/2007 8:51:02 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

ladies we boys gave you a run 4 your money this time ...good job men

8/29/2007 8:59:21 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

tammi27
Kennewick, WA

hmm, eric they are across the room!

8/29/2007 9:00:20 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

tammi27
Kennewick, WA

that is sweet nie guy!

8/30/2007 6:25:18 AM Drop My Panties (game)  

goodandhard
Garland, TX

i am just going to give you a good old back massage

8/30/2007 7:04:56 AM Drop My Panties (game)  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

men, don't teese me, I may drop it

8/31/2007 10:14:08 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

you walk in the front door after a long day and the first thing you see is a trail of rose petals leading to the bathroom,wait for you is a hot bath and on the counter is a brand new sexy outfit waiting for you.as you come out of the bathroom you notice that the rose petals are now leading to the dinning room where me and a candle lit dinner wait.after dinner i pick you up and carry you to the bed where i start to give you a full body message

8/31/2007 11:00:19 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

The guys have done a masterful job and one can almost feel the softness of the breeze created as all those Victoria’s Secret panties waft gently to the floor.

Well, girls? Are we going to let them be the only inspiration for undies dropping? Can we not also write an entry for some skanky fantasy magazine? Surely we can! And here’s my entry into the fray:

We are not yet lovers, but tonight the tension is especially strong. Tonight must be the night...!

You draw me to you. I know the look in your eyes. You want me and there will be no more holding back. You see the look in my eyes. I want you and I want something more than you expect.

I don’t know how to tell you. I don’t know what you will think of me. I don’t know how to ask it of you. I don’t dare ruin this night of nights and risk the loss of you because of my one constant need and desire. You see the question in my eyes. Can I trust you? You plead with me to share. I rest my head in the crook of your neck and ask if you can even think about spanking me.

“What a silly girl you are!” You are asking me if I want to satisfy my greatest fantasy! My unspoken craving is that you might allow me to pinken the white pearls you carry behind you.

I am so intensely happy to have met my sexual match. He turns my back to him as he unbuttons my blouse. So slowly. So slowly, all the while nuzzling his nose in my hair and down to my neck. He immediately stiffens at the fact that I am not wearing a bra.

Being behind me, he has both hands free to cup and squeeze and pinch my breasts and nipples. He squeezes to the point of hurting me. I let down my vaginal juices at his touch. He removes the blouse and tosses it to the floor. He begins undoing my pants. He is hard behind me and I want him with all my soul.

My trousers drop to the floor and I am naked. He is still dressed. My nakedness feels so vulnerable against his clothing. He is in no hurry to undress. He is sensitive to my willing vulnerability and will remain clothed to retain the upper hand in this scenario. He knows I want to submit to his upper hand. He knows I want his hand to caress my bare and hungry buttocks. He knows I crave a spanking and he is entirely enthralled at the prospect.

[Edited 8/31/2007 11:56:38 PM]

8/31/2007 11:01:33 PM Drop My Panties (game)  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

He looks around the room for the perfect piece of furniture over which to drape my nudeness. He selects the arm of the sofa. He hesitates before the first blow to generate my anticipation. Soon his massive hand is brought down upon my bare bottom and I quiver with both pleasure and pain.

Again and again his hand smashes against my milky white nether flesh until a pinkness that delights us both has been achieved.

Now he cannot remain in his constricting clothing. As I lay almost weeping from both pain and joy, he releases his throbbing member and disrobes to a nakedness matching my own. He stands behind me, his throbbing prick at exactly the right angle and level to satisfy me, but he does not enter me just yet.

Now he is fully aroused and reaches for something else than his sore and reddened hands to continue spanking my eager bottom. He sees the shoe I have kicked off and he seizes that in his right hand. His muscular arm rises to it’s full extension above my bare pink cheeks and he comes crashing down with a terrible will to inflict pure pain.

I writhe and cry out, but I do not move from my place over the arm of the sofa. Obviously I want another such blow and another and another.

My lover is excited beyond his wildest imaginings. He is truly into my fantasy. He is truly offering me the spanking I have only imagined for so long. I writhe. I cry out. My tears are visible on the sofa cushions, but I do not cry out for him to stop. I will greedily take the best he can give, and he gives his best.

He tires before I do. Now his only goal is to satisfy his own throbbing need and he enters me with a force one can only imagine. He stays as deeply inside me as manly possilble because he is loving the heat of my bright red buttocks against his lower belly. He wants to plow me, but he cannot resist the red hot heat of my bright red bottom. We are in a sexual limbo until his natural urge to thrust and pump and plow and ravage have taken over his ability to think anythng else.

He brings me to orgasm and still keeps beating his belly against my glowing red buttocks. He is crazed because he does not know which pleasures him more, the pounding or the contact with the cheeks he reddened with such zeal just moments before.

I cannot help but climax multiple times and this brings him to his own crisis. He explodes inside me with a passion of cum that I can feel against the walls of my innermost being. He continues to plow me for many strokes after his orgasm subsides. He is mesmerized. I am in a personal heaven of my own.

Finally he withdraws his only semi-diminished c*ck and I know that he will soon be ready for a second cuming.

[Edited 8/31/2007 11:10:18 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20