Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

Emily s tips to dating is go for it, but do not neglect you have a diverse mindset now . springfield il hookups Probably, there s one thing about receiving to know somebody totally only via the internet and on the net interactions. Slow down, I inform myself, simply because this guy s a keeper. memphis sex guide He looked at me and stated, That s where you want to go? I mentioned, Yeah, it is funny to go down the aisles and look at all the different options of meals.

mobile listcrawler

Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are fantastic for singles that want to make real life connections. classified ads augusta ga And care about your nicely getting upfront, they undoubtedly won t be in a connection. On the other hand, he stuck on and the subsequent time I met him was 2 months later in Malaysia. whereifoundlove com If they name their single mother for raising them, they worth duty and household.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/16/2008 7:58:44 AM Lake Ouachita  
txsteve52
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I know this pic is in my profile but it's one of my favorites. I took this while coming in from a day of fishing. Ouachita is over 200 feet deep in places!
It's beautifull, I've wanted to camp out on one of the islands for a long time. Can you imagine what the stars would look like miles from the city!
I love taking pics, I have a million!
Thanks!
Steve,

[Edited 7/16/2008 8:07:25 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/17/2008 12:24:04 PM Lake Ouachita  

paken
Over 1,000 Posts (1,732)
Bonneau, SC

Great pic steve.I've visited that lake several times.It is beautiful there.

7/18/2008 7:19:15 AM Lake Ouachita  
sunny_08
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,309)
Paintsville, KY

Wonderful shot. You will need to post more for our veiwing pleasure!!

7/21/2008 5:14:47 PM Lake Ouachita  
txsteve52

Quote from sunny_08:
Wonderful shot. You will need to post more for our veiwing pleasure!!

I uploaded that pic to my tripod website, it worked,,, but each one after that don't???

You know, I added that music player to my profile today, it said you can add pics to it too, maybe I'll try that.

[Edited 7/21/2008 5:17:11 PM ]

7/25/2008 7:41:39 PM Lake Ouachita  
txsteve52

I think my pics are working now.

[Edited 7/25/2008 7:42:49 PM ]

7/26/2008 6:39:17 PM Lake Ouachita  
drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,707)
Las Cruces, NM

beautiful pic.

7/27/2008 8:32:32 PM Lake Ouachita  
seraphimxx1
Honolulu, HI

To imagine being on that boat ~ watching the sunset.
Breathtaking. Luv the colors.

8/2/2008 8:02:23 PM Lake Ouachita  
missa2966
Mandeville, LA

Quote from txsteve52:
I know this pic is in my profile but it's one of my favorites. I took this while coming in from a day of fishing. Ouachita is over 200 feet deep in places!
It's beautifull, I've wanted to camp out on one of the islands for a long time. Can you imagine what the stars would look like miles from the city!
I love taking pics, I have a million!
Thanks!
Steve,

True story : When my oldest stepson was graduating high school about 10 years ago, I was determined that I'd get my boys to go to Disney World. I wanted to go so bad & had tried to talk the into it for years. Well,I was outnumbered : 5 males to 1 mom and they got to pick the "last family vacation" before the oldest went to college. What did they pick?
A week on a private double-decker houseboat on Lake Qauchita! More expensive than Disney,but I'm so glad they talked me into.We had a blast!Every night we docked into a different secluded cove on a new undiscovered island.We had hauled a smaller boat up there so we were really able to explore this vast & beautifull lake.It was summer time HOT & we didn't catch much fish,but I have priceless memories of trying to bribe them to take a real bath....all they did all day long was soap up & either jump off or slide down the water slide from the top deck....yeah I joined them.We will never forget that one !!