Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup com full site

But then one day she told me she d been out with buddies 1 evening and one of them created an advance on her. black singles events in philadelphia Properly, when this man and I met, I wasnt muslim but. Tidbits are icebreakers that outline three interests of the user. 980 549 3517 When I go on hikes, pub quizzes or day trips there are far more males but nevertheless mainly ladies.

casual hookups app review

Yes, lots of prompts to ask you upgrade to the premium user member. single women in san antonio My bedroom is at the back, through the living space that door is also closed. Six months later, I booked an additional trip to the US to assist Nicole move to New York. www camsoda c And regardless of what you ask, probabilities are, during the course of action you ll be surprised to understand one thing new.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/18/2008 8:44:56 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

johnterry
Grafton, WV

I've had the pleasure of viviting many State Forums, and it surprises me how this partcular forum is as dead as a door nail. What will it take to reserect this forum?

7/18/2008 9:53:08 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

funinfrcr
French Creek, WV

Hey JohnTerry, I'm alive and well in WV.

7/18/2008 11:00:05 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Alive and kicking here.

7/19/2008 6:17:54 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

lainey285
Belington, WV

Hi John. I am here also. See you soon

7/19/2008 7:20:56 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

glad2cu
Weirton, WV

Good morning...

7/19/2008 9:14:21 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

funinfrcr
French Creek, WV

Hi John, Still kicking, wait, wait, yeah there's a pulse. I knew I'd make it. Lol

7/19/2008 1:30:28 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Hey JohnTerry and all the rest of DH WV-gians ... I am alive and still kicking also!

7/22/2008 11:49:36 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

tarrylea
Lost Creek, WV

I took a map of WV and shot a line from each of our hometowns; Belle, Belington, Charleston, French Creek, Grafton, Lost Creek and Weirton to each other town to see where the most dangerous place in the shootout would be. The majority of the trajectories converged between Clarksburg and Weston along the I-79 corridor, near Watters Smith State Park, one of WV's best kept secrets. A prime spot for a mid to late-August rendezvous to check our pulses and see if there is any life left. Swimming, shady hiking trails, museum, picnic pavillions (reservations were $50 a couple of years ago--or first come first served) barbeque grills and fire pit for weiner roast, horse shoes, etc. Anyone interested in a hay ride? I've got a truck and hay and know the local rural roads as I have farms in the area. JohnTerry probably could find us some dance music or some kareoke for a barn dance or a pasture promenade.

Is anyone alive out there and interested? If so, let's don't beat it to death with over planning let's just GIT 'ER DONE.
What are YOU willing to do to prove you are alive?

7/23/2008 1:59:04 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

johnterry
Grafton, WV

Quote from tarrylea:
I took a map of WV and shot a line from each of our hometowns; Belle, Belington, Charleston, French Creek, Grafton, Lost Creek and Weirton to each other town to see where the most dangerous place in the shootout would be. The majority of the trajectories converged between Clarksburg and Weston along the I-79 corridor, near Watters Smith State Park, one of WV's best kept secrets. A prime spot for a mid to late-August rendezvous to check our pulses and see if there is any life left. Swimming, shady hiking trails, museum, picnic pavillions (reservations were $50 a couple of years ago--or first come first served) barbeque grills and fire pit for weiner roast, horse shoes, etc. Anyone interested in a hay ride? I've got a truck and hay and know the local rural roads as I have farms in the area. JohnTerry probably could find us some dance music or some kareoke for a barn dance or a pasture promenade.

Is anyone alive out there and interested? If so, let's don't beat it to death with over planning let's just GIT 'ER DONE.
What are YOU willing to do to prove you are alive?

Well, I have a complete Country Music library, a Good Moderate Sound System and I also Do Karaoke shows, so, as far as those two Items go, I've got that covered. Now, as far as me being a live, well, Here's a

7/23/2008 12:35:02 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

wvgirl
Beckley, WV

yee haw!!! Let's do it!

7/24/2008 1:53:43 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Hey all WV-gians ... Count me in on the WV ho-down!

7/25/2008 3:58:29 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

ros1949ebud
Webster Springs, WV

hi, alive and well here.

7/28/2008 1:47:43 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

boogie2000
Bluefield, WV

I am a good ol West Virginia Boy and Proud of and alive and Kickin in Bluefield

7/28/2008 8:20:50 PM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

lovelylady6555
Clarksburg, WV

Hi John, Im still here..not as often but i am still around...

8/4/2008 10:41:38 AM "West Virginians" Dead Or Alive...  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

gilmer county transplanted to jefferson county after college im alive to a point lol

Page: 1, 2