Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

) That is how they can use such features as messaging and contact requests. online dating sites virginia As opposed to other dating web sites or apps, HER presents you extra than just an in app dating profile. Once again, appear for folks whose behaviors match your own tolerance for danger. usasexguide alternative The new members can obtain 20 credits for only $two.

megahookup login

Decide on your story, make your personal choices and reside your interactive adventure. kingman singles Speaking from expertise, the strangest dates are almost constantly the extremely first time you go out with someone new. The answer to this question may reveal extra about their character and motivations/inspirations, plus the qualities they admire, Miranda says. flirt4free username Meetville has an opportunity to use a fundamental set of functions for cost free.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/18/2008 10:59:32 PM Videos for Red  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

here you go Red, these videos are just for you.

7/18/2008 11:24:29 PM Videos for Red  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

that was totally cool(even though I am not RED I enjoyed it)

7/18/2008 11:52:14 PM Videos for Red  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

Quote from lilguppy2bit:
that was totally cool(even though I am not RED I enjoyed it)

DITTO!

7/19/2008 4:53:27 AM Videos for Red  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

didn't say ya'll couldn't enjoy them too. But Red knows what I mean.

7/19/2008 7:31:40 AM Videos for Red  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

true but just think... here we can all pick on you ...or appreciate the things you do. ...I think you are pretty cool, so thanks.
Bets

7/19/2008 7:45:22 AM Videos for Red  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

wow that was seriously a nice video and loved the music too. Hello to Red I do not know you yet but I always see your name pop up you must be a special guy.

7/19/2008 7:50:22 AM Videos for Red  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Red is a wonderful WOMAN! LMAO. However it can get really confusing since she shares a screen name with 2 fine, fine, hunky, stud boy, law enforcing, best friends, hot, perfect specimans of the male species (can I stop now guys?) terrific, caring, strong...MEN!!!!!
Love, Cin

7/19/2008 7:53:15 AM Videos for Red  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

Cin don't get yourself too wound up. wait for the weekend.
I hear they will all be there.I am sending my best to all
and my prayers for all of you.

7/19/2008 9:03:39 AM Videos for Red  

porthos59
Denver, CO

EEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! Thank you, thank you thank you. You find the BEST ones!!!!! Love you!!!
Jack and I can sit and watch these all day. (He was a Marine pilot.) Sometimes still has his head in the clouds. lol
What a great suprise to see this morning.
My puter time is timed.
will save for this evening.
Red

7/19/2008 9:43:27 AM Videos for Red  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

Quote from porthos59:
EEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! Thank you, thank you thank you. You find the BEST ones!!!!! Love you!!!
Jack and I can sit and watch these all day. (He was a Marine pilot.) Sometimes still has his head in the clouds. lol
What a great suprise to see this morning.
My puter time is timed.
will save for this evening.
Red

Jack was a Marine pilot...one more thing to go under my "why I like Jack" list

7/19/2008 1:38:05 PM Videos for Red  

bjk123
Layton, UT

Wow, what a great video!!

7/19/2008 7:13:43 PM Videos for Red  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

here is another one Red, I hope you enjoy.

7/19/2008 7:13:55 PM Videos for Red  

porthos59
Denver, CO

UUUUMMMMM JELLO!!!!!! My fav, cherry!!!!!!! Sprite and tea. OOOOps thought this was foodies. lol
Jack and I watched videos most of the day till the warden cut it off then we had a nap and then played poker. Bet you all can guess who won. LOL Have all my clothes on too!
Planning on getting out Mon. Have to stay here till Wed tho. But then will go HOME. I am so anxious. The ranch house is almost finished. Hey, We could really have a party there !!!!
I am being so good its making everyone nervous. Can't imagine why. lol

So where is everyone?????????????
Hello, Hello !

Red

Having some puter probs.

[Edited 7/19/2008 7:34:00 PM]

7/19/2008 7:18:15 PM Videos for Red  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

Red I beat you posting by 12sec.

I'm so glad your doing so much better. You being good....They have every reason to be scared...

7/19/2008 7:33:26 PM Videos for Red  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

No comment on having his head in the clouds, LMAO.

However, do you know how many arrogant pilot youtubes are out there? OMG I could have a blast posting in this thread. Your lucky I am short on time and leaving for LA on Tuesday Jack. I will be off line for a week. Can you say withdrawl?

Page: 1, 2