Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Sounds to me like you two have a lot to discuss, tips you the contemplating marriage. free dating sites hawaii The latter comes with a guarantee, exactly where a user can acquire six months for cost free following their initial six month membership is over if they do not discover some appropriate. Hoping to dip your feet back into the dating globe after a prolonged period of practicing social distancing? If matching with a prospective new partner in the just before times was complicated—adding a global pandemic to the mix has produced it even trickier to come across that spark or connection. hookups in craigslist Also view lists of FDA authorized drugs.

megapersona

If any of u does handle come across true adore on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. dating fort smith ar We may well earn commission from links on this page, but we only propose items we really like. vim speed dating No matter whether you happen to be Evangelical, Catholic or nondenominational, you can discover an individual who s walking a related path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/19/2008 11:49:10 AM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
empress21
Union City, NJ

Just wondering if anyone actually meets up and has a good time. Bad experience? Anyone ever become a couple?

7/19/2008 12:42:54 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
sixnjim
Port Monmouth, NJ

Quote from empress21:
Just wondering if anyone actually meets up and has a good time. Bad experience? Anyone ever become a couple?

I have met one out of this world AWESOME lady here and we see each other from time to time and two other FANTASTIC friends who keep in touch with me....So {{Yes}} I have met Three GREAT WONDERFUL LADIES here and we continue to explore our friendships thru this site and also via Dates.
This site is way cool!
All the other ladies here that I have had communication with have been extremely nice.
Good Luck to you!
Jimmy

[Edited 7/19/2008 12:44:32 PM PST]

7/19/2008 12:54:12 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
empress21
Union City, NJ

Thank you Jimmy, Good luck to you too. You give me hope!lol I've also met some really nice men here so I know what you mean.

7/28/2008 7:19:21 AM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  

mr_lips
Plainfield, NJ

i trying to fine out myself but your looking real good your self

7/28/2008 9:33:41 AM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  

themicrochip
Garfield, NJ

I have yet to meet anyone. I'm doing what I can, but on other sites, at most I'll get one or two dates and never get a response back. Many times people delete my e-mails to them on these sites without even reading them.

Hopefully I'll have better luck here. You or any other woman is welcome to show me different, if you so like.

Ed

7/29/2008 9:15:08 AM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
empress21
Union City, NJ

LoL Thanks Mr.Lips, I'm still trying to find out for myself too. I'll let you know if I find him.

7/29/2008 10:03:14 AM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
beachingirl
Stone Harbor, NJ

Yep!

7/29/2008 3:45:34 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  

sincerity
Over 1,000 Posts (1,570)
Woodbridge, NJ

Not yet, but I have met alot of nice friends and I feel with that, maybe that is where that special someone will be........Sincerity

7/29/2008 5:18:40 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
empress21
Union City, NJ

I agree with Sincerity, I have a few good friends here and if nothing else comes out of this, then at least I'd have met some really cool people that I know I can talk to and be open with.

7/29/2008 7:25:14 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  

babs218
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Brick, NJ

Quote from sixnjim:
Quote from empress21:

I have met one out of this world AWESOME lady here and we see each other from time to time and two other FANTASTIC friends who keep in touch with me....So {{Yes}} I have met Three GREAT WONDERFUL LADIES here and we continue to explore our friendships thru this site and also via Dates.
This site is way cool!
All the other ladies here that I have had communication with have been extremely nice.
Good Luck to you!
Jimmy
.....well i have as well met some awesome people....just a word of advice.....WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS AND STALKERS BECAUSE THEY ARE RAMPANT ON HERE.......

7/29/2008 7:29:21 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
csmith47
Metuchen, NJ

Listen to her...she has good advice!!! unfortunately its true

7/29/2008 7:32:01 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  

babs218
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Brick, NJ

YEAH AND THEY COME ON THE CHAT LINES TOO...

7/29/2008 7:35:12 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
csmith47
Metuchen, NJ

Its bothersome that some people think this is all a joke...like we all are just on here for the fun of it! I feel more sad for them because it just shows their true colors

to stay on topic...no i haven't met "the one" still looking

7/29/2008 7:35:48 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
empress21
Union City, NJ

I KNOW, unfortunately it's happen to me an internet stalker, I met him here and after i erased him here from my friends list. The same day I erased him from my messenger list, he im me and acting like nothing as if wanted to chat, when he told me his screenname here I knew it was him and I told him I didn't want to talk to him and he cursed me out. I put him on my ignore list. Follow your instincts when you feel somethings off.

7/29/2008 7:46:47 PM Has ANYONE met someone from here and hit it off?  
csmith47
Metuchen, NJ

thats just sad........