Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

What ever type of girl she is, girls always really like it when their man program dates for her. sierra vista singles The third lockdown had just occurred so I suggested going on a walk , just to be protected. Prior to me, he spent four years working overseas and dating girls across the globe. listcrawler mobile al At this point, I definitely do not want to argue, so I just stand and tell him to have a excellent day.

megapersonals com login

If you have any ideas I m willing to try them. oceanside hookup If you want to complement their physique, you can indirectly use this question just to emphasize how interested you are in being aware of about their healthful lifestyle and fitness routine. There are superior ways of figuring out if a person will be worth your time, like Worst case scenario, your date is impressed that you study the New York Times. gay hookup affair But some studies suggest that a match created there is extra probably to final than 1 produced the old fashioned way.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/20/2008 10:18:18 AM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  

luvinlifetou2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,775)
Biddeford, ME

Anybody here have any experience with collecting your own shellfish off the beach and cooking it?
My ex came home with mussells from biddeford Pool...cooked em and ate them with my 7 year old.
YIKES!
So, I know the rule about shellfish is, dont eat it in the months that have R in them...anybody else ever hear that one?
So that means, summer months are supposed to be safe....May, June, July, August...
So it should be okay, right? No reports of red tide on the horizon...

I cant find anything on google about cooking, cleaning and eating your own mussells picked off the beach, actually right off the rocks, so I know they are fresh...
but safe?
I dont know!
Help!

Im going to post this in general discussion also...
But if anybody knows...please email me or post back!
Thanks!

Luvin

9/1/2008 7:47:03 PM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  
hollowish
Scarborough, ME

You have the safe months bass akward. Where I live in Scarborough was an Indian summer campground and a professer from U of M was here doing a dig here about 1978. He told me that as far as 800 yrs. ago, the Indians would not eat clams and mussles from May to August(no R in those months). Now we get a warning about "red tide"

Hope this helps Don

9/18/2008 7:23:53 PM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  

mrlbdo
Litchfield, ME

well I would not eat any shellfish from Bidd pool thats for sure esp not muscles there are strict regs on shelfish you cango on the maine . gov sight and find closed areas. Red tide is no joke kids should stay away from those types of shellfish

10/6/2008 7:39:16 AM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  

renne73
Portland, ME

when i was a little girly-girl i used to plop down in the mud flats and wait for something to squirt up at me and then dig my hands through the gooey smelly crap and grab the clam.
does that count?

10/10/2008 4:31:32 AM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  

luvinlifetou2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,775)
Biddeford, ME

LOL...only if you ate it, I think.....

11/5/2008 3:38:39 PM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  

darren04901
Bangor, ME

i dug clams commercially for hmm.. 7 years or so.. try maine marine resources for open areas etc.. then if still in doubt call the local warden. of course theres always such a thing as getting a guy to take you digging.

1/15/2009 6:48:30 AM Calling all Mainah's, anybody have experience with clamming/mussels?  
onwheels3
Stockton Springs, ME

They are safe or not any time of the year, according to whats in the water.
Red tide or after real hard rain storm washes all the crap into the water.
If it is bad they usually close the area. If you eat them and dont get sick within a day or two than they were ok.
Hope this helps
HAVE FUN