Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is the hookup app

By dating, you are handing her a lit match and pouring gasoline more than your self. christian singles of southeast wisconsin N. Regrettably this will only come with practice, and the more messages you send, the far better you will get. how to approach a canadian girl I met my wife on match.

skipthegames one night stands

Some are presently in lengthy standing relationships that predate the adoption of on the internet dating, though other people are single but not actively seeking for a romantic partner. ocean city md hookups So, you just have to rebuild a new app, with unique encounter or discover an additional much more original app idea. Following a couple of weeks of emailing we identified out that we loved the very same musician. hookup sex tumblr A good rule of thumb is to ask lots of concerns.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/20/2007 10:51:14 AM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

As a result of a prolonged and intense genetic experimentation, all living humans contain within their biology human and alien DNA. It was this transgenic experimentation which caused what we know as evil to come into the world and into our consciousness. Evil does not come into being due to the flawed mechanics of nature. Nature is in perfect harmony from the largest neutron star to the smallest quantum particle. Nature would, therefore, not be likely to so blunder as to create a proclivity in her highest species so lethal as to undermine her own sublime order. The human beings who believe this fiction are laboring under one of the greatest of all fallacies, and will inherit perdition as a result of this chronic misapprehension. No, evil does not come into the world because of any organic failure in nature’s laws, but from constant tinkering with, and violation of, nature’s inviolate ordinances.

The Adamic Race = Adam = Adom = to cut off = the divided one = schizogenic mind = schizogenic society

It is sad that the question of our capacity for injustice, crime, perversity, and evil is not constantly on the mind of every single human being. It is the central question of our lives, and the time has come to have it answered. We must know why it is that we are condemned to live the kind of disempowered, confused and mediocre lives we live, and why it is that our world is plagued with corruption. We must know why it is that in a mere 200 years over 160 million people have suffered violent deaths at the hands of other human beings, and why 50,000 species of plant and animal life are destroyed forever per one single year. It is our right to know why we experience inner psychic and moral commotion, and why we often experience constant mental and emotional turmoil. The reasons for social and existential conflict were known to our ancestors, who were, themselves, inheritors of the “bad genes.” The time has come to heed their counsel and wisdom. Behind the poesy lies the profoundest wisdom.

Zeus gathered the gods in council to express his concern that these unusual creatures would one day challenge their hegemony. He was loathe to exterminate them with his thunderbolts, though, because there would be no one to bring the gods offerings. He solved the problem by putting each creature into a trance and then splitting it down the middle…Upon awakening, each half only dimly remembered what it had been prior to being cleft in two. Zeus explained to the assembled gods and goddesses the cleverness of his scheme. These creatures would no longer pose a threat to the gods, because they would dissipate their considerable energy by spending the rest of their days searching for their missing halves - Leonard Schlain (recounting Plato’s Symposium account)

He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way…They grope in the dark without light, and him maketh to stagger like a drunken man - (Job 12:24-25)

8/20/2007 10:55:06 AM Origins of Evil  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Does that mean that "YOU" could possible be "MY" other half??????????

8/20/2007 10:59:10 AM Origins of Evil  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

No really listen Jewelz....Think about the children we would produce...that is like friggin totally awesome man!!!!!! But can we hurry??I would like to see the "little SHHHHHHHHHHHTESWRmnnkjkjEEPLE" become president or at least be the demise of the Illuminati!!! Peace

8/20/2007 11:08:37 AM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Do you wonder why it is difficult to have a deep connection with anyone? Do you wonder why there are so many looking but no body finding? ie. All the singles connection sites and people are just chatting getting no where going in circles. Find your own missing half instead of putting that responsibility on someone else to save you from looking.

8/20/2007 11:42:03 AM Origins of Evil  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I never really thought about those things.Im not looking for anyone or anything and as far as you rejecting my offer...Jesus told me several yrs.ago that He also did not like rejection,but that He wanted me, to give my feelings of rejection to Him and He would carry that burden. Just one of the many reason why my love for Him is so deep!! Peace

8/20/2007 11:54:33 AM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

If you are not looking for anyone or anything then what are you doing here?

8/20/2007 12:15:23 PM Origins of Evil  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Good point and I stand corrected.About a month ago I was feeling lonely for a man,2nd time in 5 yrs mind you.I put an ad on Craigslist in my area,which said I was looking and after I had recieved replies from several men ,I replied back to one and we mailed back and forth for a couple of days and it ended up that...well,he wasnt exactly out w/ his wife yet...I said byby and never have given it another thought to weather or not im looking...IM NOT. The same weekend I put my first ad on CL, I had found this site and posted my profile also,then I really enjoyed chatting in the forums,so I stayed,but edited my profile to say Im not looking. Thats the scoop poop! Peace

8/20/2007 12:41:09 PM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

So you are not looking and are just enjoying the chat...I see...well if I can make your stay any more pleasant by just chatting with you let me know and I will try to accommadate your request. Because it is just the most fun I have in a days time so please let me know because not everyone will play along. I seem to have the most fun with you lately.

[Edited 8/20/2007 12:42:33 PM]

8/24/2007 8:04:56 PM Origins of Evil  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Makes more sense than a high angel deciding to waste his time on an imperfect earth.

8/25/2007 8:39:42 AM Origins of Evil  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

actually Jesus told Thomas "Evil is the unconcious or unintended transgression of the divine law, the Father's will. Evil is likewise the measure of the imperfactness of obediance to the Father's will.
on the other hand "Sin is the concious knowing, and deliberate transgression of the divine law, the Father's will. Sin is the measure of unwilingness to be divinely led and spiritually directed.
still more "Iniquity is the willful, determined, and persistant transgression of the divine law, the Father's will. Iniquity is the measure of the continued rejection of the Father's loving plan of personality survival and the Sons' merciful ministry of salvation."

[Edited 8/25/2007 8:49:15 AM]

8/25/2007 1:36:09 PM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

4evr6y:
Sin is the measure of unwilingness to be divinely led and spiritually directed.

Yes, from your own higher godself, not from an outside source. The rest is a fairytale story to keep you a good obedient god fearing slave for big daddy. Otherwise known as, The Christ Conspiracy, The Greatest Story Ever Sold. Big Daddy, Junior and Spooky. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

8/25/2007 2:19:36 PM Origins of Evil  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

beware jewelz5...lest you fall into the rut of lucifer.
in his manifesto, ...his declaration of liberty, [i paraphrase]...he too charged that the Universal Father did not really exist.He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. That physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paridise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Fathers name. He traded on reverence as ignorance....
....an on an on...
The charge was sweeping,terrible and blasphemous.

[Edited 8/25/2007 2:22:29 PM]

8/25/2007 2:45:27 PM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

No worries my son, I believe in the universal father, a divine universal intelligence, simply put, energy, call that energy a God force in the universe if you will.

9/2/2007 7:42:24 PM Origins of Evil  

deathwish
Ebensburg, PA

Jewelz, interesting kick-off discussion.

From Jewelz: I believe in the universal father, a divine universal intelligence, simply put, energy, call that energy a God force in the universe if you will.

I believe God is omnipotent therefore He contains the sum of all energy in the universe in addition to the ability to control it (turn energy into matter for one hat-trick we have yet to figure out). I also believe He is omniscient (knows everything that can be known).

But to boil it all down to just "energy" ... I tried an experiment using my other computer...I plugged raw 110V 60Hz electricity (energy) into the data port of my 'puter...I dont think I received any more inteligence...maybe my 'puter is still sorting this universal intelligence for me...but it's just settin here smokin...any advice?

9/2/2007 8:40:12 PM Origins of Evil  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Your a good man Wish. Call tech support perhaps? I know you believe in what you believe as everyone else. What you are trying to get me to engage in brings up more controversy that the religious designers have perpetuated to keep the discussion going and everyone envolved in an endless debate. Everything is energy, everything has its very own individual resonance vibrational frequency rate. From the smallest quanta to the largest neutron star. It's pretty clear to me.

If you try to describe this 'energy' called 'God', would in itself be to limit the very nature of this so called God. If this omnipotent God, is all things and everywhere at once, why would he, she or it, be trying to control anything. This so called God, for a lack of a better word to use to describe a divine intelligence, does not recognize anything unlike itself. It does not know fear, or evil etc...it cannot be in two places at one time. It is either 'all loving' or it isn't. Man's nature has been tampered with, his psyche has been severly screwed with over a few 10's of thousands of years which has developed this fear and evil in our world. Evil actually has a birthdate, it was not always like this in our ancient history of our race.

The bible is simply a construct to lead you to an early grave, to get you to give up your right to rulership of your own authority of your 'godself' and the power that you are inherently endowed with just by the fact that you were born. You don't have to do anything else except to just 'be'. You don't have to prove yourself to God, you don't have to wait for Gods salvation or withhold lusting after a hot babe;o)) (thank god) You actually have all the power. Remember the saying, whatever he can do, you can do as great or better? Why do you think such a thing is? I'll tell you why...because you are a God, with a little 'g'. You have all the power. You do not need to go outside of yourself to get approval to use it, you were born of it, you already are it.