Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what happened to datehookup

The following user was introverted and under no circumstances believed in creating any good friends or becoming in any relationships. any lady looking for a man in bismarck Then, he proceeded to order the exact same drink and meal as I did, saying he liked all the similar items as me all all through the night. And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick. bumble timestamp We Danced, Chatted and Laughed all evening and were the final to leave along with the Bar Man.

mega personal ad

If you both swipe proper, you can send messages and set some thing up. st petersburg singles Right here you can get advice from professionals and other members on the dating social skills you require to have to win your date more than and the unspoken expectations in courtship. We met for dinner at a cute patio restaurant in the Heights, in Houston, Texas. omegle cracked apk Discover customer and enterprise startup ideas differently.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/21/2008 12:55:26 PM what would you do?  

auburnfan55
Columbus, GA

I have went out with this girl 3 times each time we go out one of her friends have to go. told her it would be nice if it could just be us. how can i tell her in a nice way?

7/21/2008 4:03:46 PM what would you do?  

rentheadperson
Saint Augustine, FL

Being a female, here's my take. She may be a little uncomfortable and want someone else there in case things go badly. Give her a little bit of time, and then if she still insists on bringing her friends every time she goes out with you, say something.

7/21/2008 6:02:29 PM what would you do?  
h0tb0y1010
Newark, NJ

start talking a little to much to her friend, if she likes u thatll do the trick

7/24/2008 1:13:56 PM what would you do?  

sparkpup
Scottsdale, AZ

tell her straight up, don't be rude, just be honest and sensitive to how she feels about it too, ask her if it's a comfort thing, and how she would feel about spending some quality time alone, and if not, and your both civil about it then be patient, and if you don't have the patience than sorry to say it's time to move on

7/24/2008 1:17:52 PM what would you do?  

ydouask2dogs
Sherman, TX

I could sorta understand the first date, but 3? Dude, I'd say she has some insercurity issues. Or doesn't really want to be with just you.

8/1/2008 9:56:50 AM what would you do?  
purity_62508
Lubbock, TX

you dont she will never get it next time you have her alone and are going out ask if you can have a three some because it feels like your dating them both!!!

8/1/2008 11:29:18 AM what would you do?  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

Quote from auburnfan55:
I have went out with this girl 3 times each time we go out one of her friends have to go. told her it would be nice if it could just be us. how can i tell her in a nice way?

Man, that's f*cked up.....I'd tell her It's either just me n' her, or she can prepare herself for a boring night at home.

There's a time when a couple goes out w/ thier friends, but a couple needs time for themselves.

...Or, I'd tell her to just go out w/ her friend, and I'd go find something else to do if I was getting fed up w/ it.

8/4/2008 10:01:48 PM what would you do?  

jajasun
Denton, TX

Take them both to the Holiday Inn !!

8/5/2008 12:07:11 PM what would you do?  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

Quote from jajasun:
Take them both to the Holiday Inn !!

I didnt think a that one!!!

8/14/2008 8:33:11 PM what would you do?  

redstar4evr
Lakewood, WA

You didn't say but who is footing the bill on these 3 dates you have went on? Oh please don't say you did.
Once is enough.....if she is that unsure of you then why keep up dating her?
Either ask her right out why ...or accept it as it is... You have given her enough time.
She seems unsure of herself.....or is just taking her friends along ...messing with your head....
Ask her................. instead of wondering about all this and having people like me....give you all kinds of ideas about this situation that may not even be true.

[Edited 8/14/2008 8:34:38 PM]

8/14/2008 9:23:32 PM what would you do?  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT

Quote from auburnfan55:

Dude,that's not a date!
is it the same one each time? I so hope you aren't springing for both of them.If so you are being taken.JMO
The second time I would tell them two's company and three's a crowd,or a menage a trois and I'm not a swinger,so TTFN & TTYL

[Edited 8/14/2008 9:32:17 PM]

8/18/2008 2:24:55 AM what would you do?  

emt854again
Appleton, WI

Hun, sounds like she is using you especially if you are the one paying for everything.

8/18/2008 4:10:57 AM what would you do?  

usmarshal
Oakley, CA

Man that's simple... you just say...

Get Lost Babe

8/18/2008 4:19:25 AM what would you do?  

usmarshal
Oakley, CA

Quote from rentheadperson:
Being a female, here's my take. She may be a little uncomfortable and want someone else there in case things go badly. Give her a little bit of time, and then if she still insists on bringing her friends every time she goes out with you, say something.

Being a male, I agree completely... and you sure want to be a gentleman about this... so like this gal says... give her a little time... about 5 or 10 seconds... the politely say...

Get Lost Babe

8/19/2008 7:12:31 AM what would you do?  
mtngal52
Moseley, VA

Once is ok, but after that Iwould of asked if this could be a date for the two of us, not the buddy program and if she was still having problems with being alone I would look somewhere else.
Don't start off changing for someone else because it will never work.
Good luck
Glo

Once

Page: 1, 2