Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

Create back when you can inform they wrote a personal note. online dating north vancouver Frankly, if I saw an appealing guy in a coffee shop, I d just strategy him rather than verify to see if he s on Happn. Now, it basically connects customers with folks close to the neighborhood they have selected. doublelist cities They ve even published some virtual dating inspo on their weblog, such as musical 20 queries and a videogames evening.

omaha gay hookups

My last act was to leave a message for my future husband. escondido personals I appreciate writing practical articles that assistance other individuals live a mindful and far better life. HER is one particular of the world s largest dating apps for LGBTQ+ ladies and queer people. ksi on omegle meeting fans Incel groups are part of the so known as manosphere, and believe that society is inherently anti male, with girls controlling the planet by selecting who or who not to have sex with.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/21/2008 7:46:39 PM buying smokes through the mail  
dumpsterdiver1
Kernville, CA

crap...everyone i know that has been buying squares through the mail here in California is getting busted by the feds....back taxes...with penalties....WTF?
i've been smoking NATIVES for eons...additive free and $15.00 a carton....now i gotta drive 3 hours to an Indian res. smoke shop...the folks at Seneca claim they don't give out any customer info...so how do the Feds know? what to do?

7/22/2008 1:40:59 PM buying smokes through the mail  
blindone
Whitby, ON

Quit

7/22/2008 2:39:52 PM buying smokes through the mail  

blondie1946
Lockhart, TX

I also smoke Senecas and order from a reservation in NY. Hope they don't start checking here. I'll have to move to New York.

That's pretty scary, tho. If I got caught and had to pay back taxes, they'd just have to take me in. I would rather change my name and move to Costa Rica. No extradition treaty, so I've been told.

7/31/2008 5:36:16 AM buying smokes through the mail  

yankeefan27b
Over 1,000 Posts (1,384)
Stratford, CT

through the mail can be dangerous,thats why i buy loose tobacco and roll my own,it comes out to about 7 cents a cig...cant beat that...quick question though is it illegal to grow your own tobacco?

7/31/2008 7:22:18 AM buying smokes through the mail  
dumpsterdiver1
Kernville, CA

...in california....i got busted in mendocino county...they told me "pot only!"

8/3/2008 8:40:42 AM buying smokes through the mail  

prairiephotos
Sawyer, ND

Quote from yankeefan27b:
through the mail can be dangerous,thats why i buy loose tobacco and roll my own,it comes out to about 7 cents a cig...cant beat that...quick question though is it illegal to grow your own tobacco?

Probably. The USDA has some very bizarre regulations concerning tobacco. They are not opposed to growing tobacco, but the large tobacco farmers have lobbied and got rules which limit how many people can grow tobacco That keeps new farmers from getting into the tobacco business, and keeps the prices up. A USDA permit is required to grow tobacco, and there are only so many permits.

But I doubt the USDA is going to care if people grow tobacco for personal use, to I am going to give it a try.

9/20/2008 5:35:22 PM buying smokes through the mail  

twohawks
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,619)
Bothell, WA

You can also buy cheap smokes on the internet. I used to do that. I could get a carton of smokes from a reservation in California for $14.50. I quit doing that when some guy, right here in Washington State got caught doing that and he had to pay the state $7000.00.
Now I roll my own.

9/22/2008 8:48:55 AM buying smokes through the mail  

liz1313
Carnegie, PA

I was already looked by the feds,the only thing you have to do is pay for the late taxes,the feds have been in NY and everywhere else,so if you do not want to have problems call them and ask for what you how and you will have some discount.It was hard for me to pay ,but now I know better.Even if you keep buying from them and pay the taxes is much cheaper then any other smokes.

10/14/2008 4:05:32 PM buying smokes through the mail  
patches1286
Holyoke, MA

Don't know how they find out you order out of state, used to think it was because i ordered online, but only did that a few times, the rest of the time I ordered by calling, I got caught for over 2,000,00 in back taxes , not all mine, I used to order for a neighbor but I got caught after he passed away hense guess whose responsible for those taxes? Yep you got it right I AM They did take off the penalties though, because when I got the bill it was from years back .I couldn't tell you , how not to get caught . I am still ordering by calling but a diff place this time. I'm hoping and praying I don't get caught again. I hold my breath everyday I go for my mail.I also smoke Seneca's . I am in Mass, is everyone on this forum from mass? Or are other states also getting people for buying from the Indians?I don't see them heavily taxing alcohol.

I can only say "Good Luck"
Carol

10/24/2008 10:33:51 AM buying smokes through the mail  
paha2006
Harlem, MT

stay away from ups/fed ex. states sued to see their records. that's where you're getting caught. by the way, the first nation to ban public smoking was nazi germany, nearly 75 years ago.