Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

college hookup video

Customers can initiate conversations by liking these messages. surrey bc dating 3 million to its Californian customers in 2019, right after a class action lawsuit was filed against the enterprise with regards to its discriminatory pricing. Tinder a single of the most well liked dating applications globally launched in India in 2016. amazingflings Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is at the moment out there in 19 other nations, although there is at the moment no date set for its arrival to Australia.

megapersonal eu

To register for the internet site, you will have to fill out a extensive character test, which takes involving 15 and 30 minutes and aims to partner you with your ideal match. mom dad and me in merrillville indiana Only a handful of girls like bulky guys, but these that are a bit older are seeking for something else. where to hook up now that craigslist personals is gone He expressed concerns about keeping his ex wife and kids virus cost free.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/23/2008 10:11:45 PM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

the_infamous1
Dacula, GA

i recently talked to someone else from SC and we thought it would be a good idea but before we start putting time and money into it we wanted to get a feel for the rest of you sc people ...

first would you be interested in attending something like that ?

second how far would you be willing to travel

and last but not least what type or setting would you prefer .. ie campground , park , lake etc ....

your participation in this thread will have a direct impact on IF , WHEN , and WHERE this happens so please add your input

JOE

7/24/2008 3:08:07 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

hnstgrl
Travelers Rest, SC

Quote from the_infamous1:
i recently talked to someone else from SC and we thought it would be a good idea but before we start putting time and money into it we wanted to get a feel for the rest of you sc people ...

first would you be interested in attending something like that ?

second how far would you be willing to travel

and last but not least what type or setting would you prefer .. ie campground , park , lake etc ....

your participation in this thread will have a direct impact on IF , WHEN , and WHERE this happens so please add your input

JOE

I would love too !!! I will travel anywhere in N.C. or S.C . as far as where , I don't have camping equipment if we are talking a overnite or week-end thing but I do have friends who have some. I am willing to offer any help you may need.

7/24/2008 3:09:01 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

hnstgrl
Travelers Rest, SC

Oh I didn't see the Ga ......... I am flexible I can go there too .

7/24/2008 5:42:20 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  
wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

I'm in east tennessee... depending on how far south this is... i would LOVE to go....

7/24/2008 8:13:34 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

the_infamous1
Dacula, GA

wnd i'm sorry i left you and the state of TN out didn't really mean to and kinda like bounty's bash people from anywhere would be more than welcome to attend i'm just kinda trying to get a feel for it . so far only 2

7/25/2008 8:19:28 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

greenvilleman18
Greenville, SC

id be willing to go

9/9/2008 7:17:28 PM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

scsweety
Seneca, SC

Hey Joe,I'd sure be willing to go there,if it's on a day I'm not working. I'm really interested In finding a good man, to date,start a relationship and my soulmate,got to start somewhere. Any you truck drivers want a honey to cuddle up to when you got off from a hard week ,month or days work? Oh, you dont have to be a truck driver though! Lady In SC here. Between the ages of 45 and 55 will work for me. I never get out to meet any of the guys,work and home is about it.
Let's have the meet and greet party soon, before cold weather sets in. Ramada Inn In Clemson , SC may be a great place to meet. I'd travel around 100 miles to do this. Thanks CJ

9/9/2008 7:24:49 PM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  
pookey23
Charleston, SC

i'd be willing to travel.... depending when and where but i'd give it a shot

9/12/2008 9:11:07 PM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

italianeyesonu
Florence, SC

Sounds great!

[Edited 9/12/2008 9:16:12 PM]

9/21/2008 11:37:55 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Can I be quite honest with you? People say they want to meet but recently a dinner was planned in Florence at the outback steak house. At least 7 people said they were coming and when the night came the only 2 that showed up was nurse nina and myself. Also I planned a picnic in Augusta and noone showed. I am leery of trying to plan another get together.

9/21/2008 3:54:19 PM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

diem97
Charleston, SC

hey joe sounds gd. if poss make it a wknd thing, i am a Marine and have to work mon- fri. plz let me know if u nd anything from my end. take care and hope to meet u all.

9/30/2008 3:23:40 AM a GA,SC,NC meet and greet  

italianeyesonu
Florence, SC

Quote from 61sunshine:
Can I be quite honest with you? People say they want to meet but recently a dinner was planned in Florence at the outback steak house. At least 7 people said they were coming and when the night came the only 2 that showed up was nurse nina and myself. Also I planned a picnic in Augusta and noone showed. I am leery of trying to plan another get together.

I agree - it's no fun if no one shows up. Do you have a day and place picked out?