Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

no age verification hookup sites

On the subject of dating, I came across this good page that review the best 10 dating internet sites for Muslims. oahu chat rooms Emma Sayle, the CEO of sex constructive social network Killing Kittens, says that any site that prices humans as lesser to each other by utilizing derogatory terms is by no means going to finish well . Do a reverse Google image search on images of profiles of individuals you re interested in to verify for authenticity. did craigslist get rid of the personal section The web page also categorises females into those who are hunting to appease men, Pickmeshas , and even makes use of terms widespread on the manosphere like Becky to describe a woman who falls for a low value man .

mega personal classified

Choose the appropriate dirty dating icebreaker inquiries and enjoy. where to meet latinas in san diego Christian singles, open relationships and personals for singles marry a neighborhood of social media has more than 13 million totally free on the net dating. I fully grasp that freelancers in Malaysia start off at ~RM160 per hour. bedpage nj PelotonForum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/24/2008 5:48:22 PM No love for guys with Kids  
rudetattoo
Greenville, SC

Do you ladies actually have issues with guys with kids? Or is it because I look creepy.

7/24/2008 6:50:32 PM No love for guys with Kids  

mooniedoonie
Greer, SC

No it is not because of you are your Kids..Women do love children but as much as they say they want you to spend time with your children(Todays Woman)see kids as competition and get upset when they are not always first in your life.

7/24/2008 6:59:17 PM No love for guys with Kids  
rudetattoo
Greenville, SC

never looked at it that way.

7/25/2008 4:56:04 AM No love for guys with Kids  

hnstgrl
Travelers Rest, SC

Quote from mooniedoonie:
No it is not because of you are your Kids..Women do love children but as much as they say they want you to spend time with your children(Todays Woman)see kids as competition and get upset when they are not always first in your life.

If a woman see's your kids as competition she is not a well balanced woman. She is inscure about herself. Personally I prefer not to get the kids involved right away because if I get attached to them and the relationship doesn't work then me and the kids are hurt, I can handle it but if a child hurts it kills me.
Once I know the guy and we see that we want to spend more time together , then I am all about meeting the kids.
My turn off is a guy who is NOT involved with his kids , that is a huge RED FLAG for me.
If we are on a date and he says his kid is sick and he left them with a sitter instead of cancelling the date , I would flip !
Kids come first any woman not willing to deal with that is not going to be good for you !

Just my thoughts !

7/25/2008 6:53:23 PM No love for guys with Kids  

mooniedoonie
Greer, SC

Quote from hnstgrl:
Quote from mooniedoonie:

If a woman see's your kids as competition she is not a well balanced woman. She is inscure about herself. Personally I prefer not to get the kids involved right away because if I get attached to them and the relationship doesn't work then me and the kids are hurt, I can handle it but if a child hurts it kills me.
Once I know the guy and we see that we want to spend more time together , then I am all about meeting the kids.
My turn off is a guy who is NOT involved with his kids , that is a huge RED FLAG for me.
If we are on a date and he says his kid is sick and he left them with a sitter instead of cancelling the date , I would flip !
Kids come first any woman not willing to deal with that is not going to be good for you !

Just my thoughts !
I have had this happen to me and I am happy to see you are not like that hnstgrl..but many women are and it is sad don't these women know that a man that will do that is not worth two cents..I see my children 3 and sometimes 4 days a week and a few women I datede could not handle that.

7/27/2008 5:18:00 AM No love for guys with Kids  

hnstgrl
Travelers Rest, SC

I assure you any woman jealous of your time with your kids you do not want in your life !
You want a lady with morals and values. Be good to yourself your kids should always come first !!!

7/29/2008 9:48:44 AM No love for guys with Kids  

eks
North Augusta, SC

If women have issues with your kids maybe they just are not maternal. I don't usually have a problem with a man who actually takes time to care for his kids

8/8/2008 6:39:35 AM No love for guys with Kids  

beautyqueen4u
Charleston, SC

For me personally, I won't get involved with a guy with SEVERAL children for SEVERAL females because it can actually cause the relationship to get messy between us...too much baby mama drama, and I don't have children and desire to have 1 or two of my own, and getting married in the future, and prefer a guy going into a relationship wanting the same thing. I also wonder why he's having children with many women without making some type of commitment...birth control is not that difficult to come by...one child I can handle...any more than that...unfortunately, I'm not willing to get involved. However I knoe EXACTLY what I want in a relationship, and I'm not willing to settle. I'm not saying that a guy having children is making me settle, however I want to be able to enjoy our time together...doing adult behavior without having to wonder...are the kids awake...I know it will eventually be that way when one is in a relationship/marriage when children come into the picture...but I would prefer to have chidren with ONLY the love of my life, my soul mate, lover, best friend, and husband.

8/10/2008 6:34:33 PM No love for guys with Kids  
brit_182
Waterloo, SC

I love guys with kids, and i have so much respect for them.

8/10/2008 10:48:10 PM No love for guys with Kids  

singleagain50
Greenville, SC

My kids are older now so this is not such a big issue anymore. But when I first got divorced I had the opposite problem. It seemed the women I dated always wanted to meet my kids and I was the one that had issues about who I brought around them. There were a couple of girls that I liked, we got along fine and I would have liked to have continued seeing them, but had to break up with them because I decided that I just didn't want them around my kids. After a few dates with someone I would start bringing my sons with us regularly. At that time they were 8 and 11. I was surprised at their insight and opinions and found that they were usually correct.

[Edited 8/10/2008 10:49:45 PM]

8/13/2008 6:37:33 PM No love for guys with Kids  

singleagain50
Greenville, SC

Sorry I killed your thread !! I seem to be getting good at that.

9/13/2008 7:05:55 PM No love for guys with Kids  
sunflowernurse
Spartanburg, SC

Children are Blessings sent from above. I plan to have a Ballfield full someday....LOL.The only men with children that I dont respect are the men who do not care for there children financially and physically.

9/30/2008 3:49:09 AM No love for guys with Kids  

italianeyesonu
Florence, SC

Quote from singleagain50:
My kids are older now so this is not such a big issue anymore. But when I first got divorced I had the opposite problem. It seemed the women I dated always wanted to meet my kids and I was the one that had issues about who I brought around them. There were a couple of girls that I liked, we got along fine and I would have liked to have continued seeing them, but had to break up with them because I decided that I just didn't want them around my kids. After a few dates with someone I would start bringing my sons with us regularly. At that time they were 8 and 11. I was surprised at their insight and opinions and found that they were usually correct.

Sorry that this is an older thread but just had to respond....

I think for me kids are a plus because I don't have any of my own. I recently dated someone - for a short time and he wanted me to meet his children boy age 10 and girl age 13. I loved meeting them and was respectful of their relationship with their Dad. Deep down in my gut I knew it was too soon to meet them but I figured he was interested in me and wanted to see how we interacted. He said I was the first woman he ever had his kids meet so I felt pretty special. I believed the kids and I hit it off great but he ended the relationship the next day (in an email) so I was very disappointed.

Soooo I guess what I am saying is that kids should not be envolved early in a relationship until both are really sure it's going to be a lasting relationship.