Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler.com

Not only do you need to be appealing, you usually need to have a effectively written profile. atlanta personals Immediately after verifying it we will publish your expertise right here. Web dating can be a terrific way to meet new men and women and possibly discover the one but it really is important to hold your wits about you and protect your personal privacy and security, very first and foremost. ukraine girl massage Life soon after a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and looking for like once more.

how to post on mega personal

The WHO estimates much more than 1 billion men and women in the world are living with disabilities. chilliwack personals Give him lots of space and you will find out some of the traits that matter most to him. The answer to this question will say a lot about your date s priorities and their basic method to life. rubmaps visalia The adverts for Inner Circle look like promotions for Glyndebourne, featuring couples in black ties and cocktail dress.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/27/2008 8:52:23 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

leoleigh
Roseville, OH

Well I dont know how to start this blog but i need to say this!! What the hell is up with my boyfriend situation i mean im an attractive girl and i have such good qulities i mean im giving caring non-judgemental and i let people have thier space but it seems like the guys i want dont want me well maybe not that harsh its just that i guess they dont see me in that way.my standards are not that high give me a break.My mom always said dont date anyone that your not sexually attracted to cause the fire will burn out fast so i see it as if i can see us being lovey dubby toward each other then thats my standard. And what is it with guys always wanting the perfect girl with the perfect body hair and face just get over yourself guys you just want a show and tell girlfriend to flaunt to all of your friends so they can be utterally envious of you.Guys wonder why they get these girls who break thier heart treat them bad and take their money, i have some news for ya stop whinning grow up and grow some balls and find a girl not based on (will my friends think shes hot) and find someone who you like you might not find a girl who is super model pretty you my not even find a girl who has a body like j-lo but that person my be so wonderful inside that you would take the risk of your friends downing you.Ok and i have one QA!!! what is the deal with when a guy is told (she has a wonderful personality) they automaticaly think shes fat and unattractive and even if she was would it hurt you guys to take a chance she can always lose the weight and get a makeover but someone whos hot and drop dead pretty and with no good qulities or personality they can always get worse with time then your left with nothing so all you guys out there if you are ready to mature and take the next step go ahead but dont single out girls cause they are not music video vixins and then cry that you cant find a good woman cause sorry to break it to ya but there is lots of them waiting and wanting to be loved by men who love them for them and not what they look like so guys if you read this reply back and give me some insight and if your single and ready to take that next step reply also.

7/27/2008 9:13:13 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

cpr_instructor
Millersburg, OH

as to your comment about the "shes got a great personality" thing. Would you date a guy with a "great personality" (meaning hes fat) I have a good personality and im not that cute and i dont expect to have an amazing girl but that doesnt mean i need to go date someoen that is nice but im not attracted to at all. There needs to be a physcial attraction there somewhat.

7/27/2008 10:49:05 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

bloopbeep
Dayton, OH

Why are you asking about guys not going for girls they aren't attracted to when you say you go for guys you're attracted to? Isn't that a bit of a double standard?

Are you going to go after a fat guy that has a great personality? I mean, he can always lose the weight.

Why complain about guys caring about looks when it seems you do the same. Seems a little backwards to me.

And maybe, just maybe, these guys aren't sexually attracted to you. I mean, that's what's important right?

7/28/2008 5:03:26 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

sportdoc87
Cleveland, OH

Well, maybe now-a-days, more guys just want to hook up, or hang out with a gal pal with benefits! Plus, I think that most put to much thought into a dating site. I know we all want to find the person of their dreams, and maybe most people set those standards to high. Who knows, but I'll tell you what, I have met way to many gals who are "nice gals", with, "great personalities", that "were attractive", and they turn out to be not so, "anything". Not saying you are them, but most do not know what they want, and whom it is they want, and once you get to know somwone, generally they let you down somehow in some sort of situation. Maybe one needs to just get on a site, don't put in a profile, looking for serious relationship, and just have fun with the site. Also, i think because everything is a meat market now-a-days, most gals just sit and weed through a ton of emails. Then they complain about the guys that get in touch with them saying they just want pics, are pervs and so on. How about this, maybe if some of the gals out there would go look for the guy they want, instead of complaining about the guys that message them, wink at them and so on, it would be a better online datihng community. Oh yeah, and then there is also the fact that some guys wont contact a gal because they think that they are unapproachable, which is rediculous, any guy should be able to talk to any gal. I would think at this stage of the game, and not to mention since we are all adults.

E

8/2/2008 2:41:10 PM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

leoleigh
Roseville, OH

well there are 3 things about a person you can fall in love with 1.looks 2.personality and 3.looks and personality im not trying to down men but some men are very bad at organizing their thoughts and steps with a relationship they put things first that should be last i guess after talking to guys it seems that im more mature when it comes to relationships and it seems guys my age are light years behind in the same area but i dont want to date older men just because they are a little more mature then guys my age but mature guys my age come few and far between.

8/7/2008 9:22:33 PM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

steberl
Dayton, OH

hey lady let me help you. if you just want to f--k then say so,quit being so confusing

8/7/2008 9:51:21 PM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  
cantonguy31
Canton, OH

No offense but I've dated women in their very early 20's who say they are very mature for their age but they're not. I find them to act highschoolish' at times. Though you don't want to, maybe you should try dating guys in their mid to late 20's and see how that works out for you. A 21 year old guy, for the most part, only has one thing on his mind.

8/8/2008 11:13:47 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

you are a very attractive young lady, but as one of the previous men stated, why would you ask for a guy to date someone he is not attracted to, when you stated yourself you have to be able to see yourself being lovey dovey with with so to say you have to find them attractive??? Their are alot of good men on this site then their are some d*cks, but chatting in the forums theirs alot of great people. Best of luck to you

8/12/2008 9:44:14 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

hotcowgirl4u
Martins Ferry, OH

Way over-analyzing going on here.

8/16/2008 8:13:18 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  
juggernaut6666
Hamilton, OH

honestly if you cant get a bf, maybe its because your standards may be a bit high, you may not think so but if all the guys you like, they dont like you, doesnt that mean something, im not trying to insult or judge you or anything, but maybe the guys your attracted too arent what and where your standards are claimed to be.

9/3/2008 10:07:39 PM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

adam1134
Dayton, OH

you hit me up sometime

9/3/2008 10:57:05 PM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

ahill25
Reynoldsburg, OH

Beauty is in the eye of the f@*$n beholder. Its the reason why you look at the person someone is dating and go why the hell is he/she dating him/her...its cuz there is an attraction somewhere that doesnt neccesarily have to deal with physical appearance but can include common interests,aspirations and just good chemistry towards each other

9/5/2008 8:14:23 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

sxybluiz
Rockville, MD

i think you are lookiing to hard. its when you are not looking and just having fun, that someone comes along and takes you by surprise. things will take place in their own time. just be patient. dont get frustrated. stay positive about things. you may be searching in the wrong places and with the wrong people too. now a days guys are just too busy to be able to commit to having a relationship so try being just friends with someone and see where that goes.

9/9/2008 11:16:16 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

crystalz1k
Streetsboro, OH

I just told my mom last night that it seems the women that like me I don't like all that well and the ones I like they don't like me all that well. I have to be attracted to the person i'm with or talking to. She does not have to be a 10, but has to look good as well as be a good person. Some people can overlook the outer and see the inner only, but i'm not once of them. I like a nice package.

Like was said maybe you should go after a bit older guy and see how that works. Like was also said the younger onse that think they are grown up are always the worse. I just went threw that a few months ago.

9/9/2008 11:47:43 AM ~*WTF Is Up With My Boyfriend Situation??*~  

sportdoc87
Cleveland, OH

Quote from leoleigh:
well there are 3 things about a person you can fall in love with 1.looks 2.personality and 3.looks and personality im not trying to down men but some men are very bad at organizing their thoughts and steps with a relationship they put things first that should be last i guess after talking to guys it seems that im more mature when it comes to relationships and it seems guys my age are light years behind in the same area but i dont want to date older men just because they are a little more mature then guys my age but mature guys my age come few and far between.

I think you are way to wrapped up in the semantics of a relationship. Maybe you should just enjoy the times you have with the people you meet. Love and learn. thats how a person builds character. And maturity is in the eye of the beholder. maturity is overlooking a persons bad qualities, and focus on the good, and when the bad qualities, or faults get to overwhelming, move on, be mature and not complain about the bad. Just chock it up as a learning experience.

E

Page: 1, 2