Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

phoenix hookup site

If you are at an workplace or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. seattle gay personals If the conversations just begin to feel like a series of concerns to your date, they may appear forward to ending the date alternatively of meeting you for the next date. All of these excellent concerns can easily lead into an interesting conversation involving the two of you. vogue_bivi onlyfans If you could wave a magic wand and have your life exactly the way you wanted, what would it appear like 5 years from now? Dr.

mega personal classified

This is an opportunity for the two of you to look forward collectively and see if you share the identical sense of ambition. santa rosa singles events If you re over 50 and hunting to date folks about your age, Lumen might be an great dating app choice. Grindr was there for queer men, but what about the ladies? It s a tailored dating web site and neighborhood for women in the LGBTQ+ neighborhood. craigslist yyc Had many dates from POF, some folks are really fussy and may well only go on as tiny as a date each and every six months.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/23/2007 9:45:48 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

puddycat
Halifax, NS

I have dated different men in person through a program on the computer. Two different men gave a discription of themselves with pictures included, and I must say, they appeared interesting to me. However, they all fell through. One sent a picture which depicted him as his age stated. I met him at a public coffee shop and I sat there waiting. Looked around to see if I could recognize the man from the picture but to no avail. All of a sudden, this voice came from nowhere asking: Is this you Jan? I looked and honest to God...I would never have recognised him..he was very old looking and unkempt. I simply said: If you would deceive other on the computer, then I deduce you are a deceitful man...and I got up and left. As well, dated "good" men twice for a few times. However, I am smart. Their cell [phones would ring and I could tell that they were hiding something. After discreet questioning I realized that they were married. I confronted them and never heard from them again. I say: Be very careful on here.

8/24/2007 3:54:14 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

ty for the warning but, plz remember this is a two way street...Women are just as bad
xoxoPeaches.

8/24/2007 4:48:20 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

if you look at love as a game then you look for points but if you look at love as love it does not mean squat about one up or one down...its all about the capatability not seeing if you can outdo eachother but to see what two of you can do....

8/25/2007 12:37:51 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

thats right and i think u r a little paranoid to

8/25/2007 12:44:43 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i agreed to meet a gal from canada and with the friggin exchange rate i really got screwed!

8/25/2007 1:31:22 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol@wiley xD

8/26/2007 3:05:33 PM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

gawd
Appleton, WI

you have to be able to read between the lines and that will come in time.

8/27/2007 3:11:47 PM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

yes it is so hard to get one up on a woman, thats why guys have never cheated or lied to their woman cuz they cant get one up on her! yalls just to crafty and clever for any of that

[Edited 8/27/2007 3:11:59 PM]

8/27/2007 3:15:24 PM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

rofl, bite us Walt xP
xoxoPeaches.

8/27/2007 3:17:12 PM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

oh u know this lady ws askin for it

8/27/2007 3:17:38 PM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol yea i did

8/27/2007 3:23:24 PM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Ah the pitfalls of the Internet!
Nothing like washing the dirty laundry out in public , hiding your true agenda , making believe you're someone or something you're not
Holy crap!
This is so much work , and it takes so much effort , i really don't get why people bother
Its hard enough to be myself , get up every morning and pay the bills , drive to work , just like everyone else
Can you imagine if i told everyone i was a millionaire and had a private plane?
Or posted pictures of myself from 20 year ago?
Then what?
Seriously , who are you fooling but yourself?
I have always believed that one should not hide behind a mask
Not because its right and honest , but also because i just don't have the energy , time or financial means to portray something i am not
To those who can and do , more power to you.

8/28/2007 5:20:42 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

irish57
Sodus, NY

I say take all that deception-energy and apply it to something more worthwhile.

8/28/2007 10:52:38 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

what the hell , do yall see the add for date married women? oh man this is gettin bad. these people are tryin to break up marriages now

9/27/2007 10:28:39 AM Do men think that they can get a one-up on women? I think not.  

darebare33
Louisville, KY

id almost rather break up a marriage than to meet another psyhco b*tch that thinks they love you after one frickin date (or f*ck that is)