Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

The matches are all recommended by the program based on the results of the personality test. nh singles Real violence is most definitely an aberration rather than the rule. That feature s coming to other dating apps operated by Tinder owner Match Group, in fact. hispanic hookup Match is comforting to a lot of persons for the reason that it is so familiar and has quite much supplied the blueprint for other dating sites.

megapersonnals

Blind Date puts you in touch with somebody to play a game and exchange messages ahead of you see their profiles, when Random puts you in touch with somebody from anyplace in the globe. dating in orlando florida In Clash of Clans, it really is great enjoyable when your username is gender neutral and you pretend to be female You get to devote a lot of time with amazing individuals and items can spark up. When I deferred from university to prioritise my mental wellness, I moved back in with my parents. adultfriendfinder reddit In reality, in a survey of 1,000 couples by dating app Coffee Meets Bagel, 77 % of people organized their second date although on their very first date or the day just after.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
8/24/2007 6:55:48 PM why do people cheat?  

butterfly2382
Louisville, KY

why do people cheat on good people? I am a good women and I know it and he ever told me I am a good women and great in bed and he still cheated on me with hes ex yes he was dogass drunk and on a pill but he still cheated on me......... so why do people cheat

8/24/2007 7:02:15 PM why do people cheat?  
waltagain
Duncan, OK

boredom, or if it was with his ex he probably still has feeling toward her, and its not really cheatin if its with his ex

8/24/2007 7:06:26 PM why do people cheat?  
marinebill203
Philadelphia, PA

ppl cheat to hurt themselves because they are not happy with what they are in or life style. they can onl feel good when hurting or messing up someone else

8/24/2007 7:21:48 PM why do people cheat?  

butterfly2382
Louisville, KY

it was not like that he was happy with me but he did still feel for her it a long story

8/25/2007 7:36:42 AM why do people cheat?  
luskey
Kennewick, WA

sorry but cheating is cheating no matter who its with if they do it once there going to do it again

8/25/2007 8:49:48 AM why do people cheat?  
sis1947
Wynantskill, NY

He was drunk because he is unhappy with himself. He cheated because he is unhappy with himself. You can't make him better... No he was not happy with you if he cheated. Not your fault... He is lost. Best thing you can do is move on. He will do it again.

8/25/2007 1:08:20 PM why do people cheat?  

butterfly2382
Louisville, KY

he was happy with me he was just partying with a friend and it is a long story but u can ask him and he will tell u he was happy with me spankynanners@[blocked] that hes email I was just asking why do people cheat just to see why people have cheated and i get why some people cheat i just did not get why he did when he was happy and the sex was great and that what he told me and all my ex and he was the 1 guy to cheat on me and he told me not ever 24 hours after it happen he told me about her getting on top of him and have sex with him and looked up and seen her on him and told her to get off and he try to push her off but do to the pill he cold not but he did tell her to get off of him and she did not do it and she knoe he could not move

8/25/2007 1:20:08 PM why do people cheat?  

carlita69
El Paso, TX

maybe he lied when he said it was good!!

8/25/2007 1:26:18 PM why do people cheat?  
mrniceguy2
Deatsville, AL

Most times when people cheat it is because the lonliness has overtaken them. I am not saying all of the time. Sometimes people are just plain stupid. Sometimes people get very lonely and they try and deal with it. Sometimes all it takes is for someone to make them feel special and loved and that is when the cheating usually occurs. I am not a cheater by the way..LOL

8/25/2007 1:30:02 PM why do people cheat?  
crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

The cheater is insecure with themselves and need validation whereever they can find it! JMO.

8/25/2007 1:40:18 PM why do people cheat?  

carlita69
El Paso, TX

i admit i have cheated on my spouse before but i cheated beacuase i felt he was doin the same thing n he wasen't keeping me happy, the sex part was good, but i was still sad, He never found out i was real careful, so i decide to please him in what ever he wanted i guess i felt guilt, so we got twisted did some lines n we ended up having a four some, i was so i f**ked his homeboi, right in front of him, so since that day things were so different, i never saw him cheated on me but i did received all the calls, and when u feel it is real is there, Now we r not together n i know i f**ked up n if i can go back n erase it i would. So i guess people cheat cuz they might feel lonely, sad, confused, or drunk,lol, im not saying is an excuse, but no matter what u do sometimes to keep them happy sometimes is not what they want or need!!!

8/25/2007 1:43:16 PM why do people cheat?  

butterfly2382
Louisville, KY

by the way carlita if u know him like i know him u would know he dont lie u may not be good but i know i am and i have never cheated in my life and i will never cheat

ok people he was dogass drunk and on a pill and got more drunk after he was on the pill like i said i was just asking why i know why he did it i was just asking why do people cheat not why did he cheat on me but why do people cheat

[Edited 8/25/2007 1:51:32 PM]

8/25/2007 1:53:16 PM why do people cheat?  

neworleanslady
Marrero, LA

Some people dont really think of the outcome and just do it, but it really has to do with insecutity of one self. My ex was so insecure with his life. He is still searching for something that will not fill the void.

8/25/2007 2:39:16 PM why do people cheat?  
sis1947
Wynantskill, NY

Don't fool yourself...he cheated once..he will do it again. Take it from an OLD gal here...

8/25/2007 2:58:00 PM why do people cheat?  
sis1947
Wynantskill, NY

Going to give you something to think about. Now I know things are different these days..but just listen for a moment. He is drunk...he is taking pills (?) and he cheated... Now what is wrong with this picture? Is this the kind of up right guy you want to spend your life with? Do some soul searching girl...before it is too late. I won't say another world and I wish you good luck whatever you decide to do with your life.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4