Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

I told him about my roommate and he couldn t think we knew so numerous of the similar men and women, both personally and professionally. senior dating missouri I met my husband for the reason that of the pandemic, Megan told Insider. As usually, when I felt like I was finding superior and improving I reached out to Youssef once again. locanto fresno california We asked a handful of Chicagoans to share their worst on the net dating stories, and we have been not disappointed.

hookups near me

Billed as World s Largest Gay Social Network, this social app allows its In South Carolina, 36 year old legal qualified Jessica paid for the premium kink friendly app Feeld for the reason that that was the only way her profile could remain hidden from Facebook friends. dating high point nc Nick wasn t that go to person for me as a first year. She was incredibly eye catching and studied at Oxford university. dating in ecuador culture I don t forget pondering that it was either the cutest point or the weirdest factor.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/1/2008 4:43:32 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

nataliedd27
Napa, CA

I'm a single mom of two girls 6 and 9 and I would love to make friends with a single dad who has kids close to my age. If you're interested please send me an email.
Thanks-

8/1/2008 5:43:52 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

hey nat just wanted to say you are an interesting beautiful young lady.in time you will find your mr. rite

8/3/2008 7:32:27 AM Single mom looking for a single dad  

loney_guy1
Fall River, MA

Helo peps i'm a single dad i've had my kids for over 14 years there mother walked out on us in the middle of the night.My son is in Canada he's 19 has his own life now and my baby girl well not a baby she in the army..it's realy sucks i've been tring to find a single mom or any buddy that wants a understand ,nice guy this is all bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry)

8/6/2008 8:46:59 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

lilswtheart
Philadelphia, PA

Single mom here lookin for a nice single dad around 23-28 email me

9/11/2008 11:56:26 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

napaman
Napa, CA

single father of a boy(14) and girl(16) teens...gotta lovem

9/12/2008 4:53:29 AM Single mom looking for a single dad  

bunnyfastard
Craig, CO

I'm a single man with a beautiful 11 year old daughter.

9/12/2008 6:30:28 AM Single mom looking for a single dad  

robowobo
Caseyville, IL

single dad with a 2 1/2 yr old boy and a 14 yr old daughter i know big difference.
two different moms my son lives with me mommy took off (good riddance) were better off without her. i can raise my boy right.
toast

9/12/2008 11:43:55 AM Single mom looking for a single dad  

cowboy_nebraska
North Platte, NE

Single father of 2 girls ages 5 and 6 lookn to meet a nice lady

9/12/2008 5:26:09 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Single father raising our daughter after we lost her mother over three years ago. She just turned 11 two weeks ago.

She just keeps getting cuter, smarter and funnier...LOL

Biggest problem is she seems to outgrow her clothes before we get them home from the store...LOL

9/12/2008 6:36:07 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  
nikkimia3
Craig, CO

I am a single mom of three girls 7, 6 and 19months, I too would like to find a single father close to my age or with kids around the same ages as my kids. Though it seems when a guy, with kids or not, finds out how many kids I have they run for the hills. Is this normal, do most guys prefer someone with only one or two kids???

9/12/2008 11:27:44 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

walston33
Mount Carmel, IL

my daughter 16,,happy hunting

9/13/2008 12:28:01 AM Single mom looking for a single dad  

flyingdutchman
San Diego, CA

Single Dad of Three ~ and I want to stay that way

9/18/2008 11:39:45 AM Single mom looking for a single dad  

realman12345
Fruita, CO

i am single with3 boys that i take care of on my own and loveing every bit of it would not have it any other way they are 3, 4, 7 and i would like to meet a women that is a mother but if any interested in me get at me good luck to all of u

9/18/2008 12:25:19 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

bbbw2878
Wausau, WI

hey i just ended my court date and i won i have a 2 year old and a 11 she only get's the kid's once a mounth and pay's me

9/18/2008 3:29:30 PM Single mom looking for a single dad  

sxyboy69
Hendersonville, TN

single dad here much love to all single parents

Page: 1, 2