Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best online hookup apps

Scholars say that if anything is not initiated the proper way, it can t have a blessed ending. columbus personals You want to be cautious about marrying a foreignor. So that was the last meet up even tho he said issues will not come about once again bla bla. rubmaps forum For me it is not possible to have an intimate extended term partnership with a person without shared worldview and values, and I m sure it s the exact same for a lot of people.

free sex hookup no credit card

There are endless queries to ask a girl on line, but usually the finest ones are individual particular. sierra vista singles Luxy calls itself a bespoke dating app for connecting sophisticated and wealthy singles with likeminded matches . If you want my tips, go out get a bloody life and meet True people. listcrawler mobile al A girl I work with went on a date with a guy who played Puff the Magic Dragon on the piano and sang it and cried.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/2/2008 8:48:29 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

leoleigh
Roseville, OH

1. Yeah I dont see the diff.
2. Thats what i useally go for.
3. Only if i really had a connection with her.
4. umm i would but i wouldnt bring her around my friends.
5. Just hook-up with her and thats all
6. Ummmm No!

8/2/2008 9:51:03 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  
pryvatencounter
Fairborn, OH

Full figured or not - people are people who all have feelings and insecurities. There are plenty of thin women who have serious issues, and plenty of full figured women whose only issue is that they enjoy food. But who doesn't? I'd personally rather buy a car with the rust showing, if that makes sense!

8/3/2008 2:03:22 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

notjustanother
Amsterdam, OH

I normally date women that are a little over weight to start with but after spending time with me they trim up in short order.

8/3/2008 4:22:49 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

ekolis
Cincinnati, OH

Heck yeah!
/me grabs the obligatory "No Fat Chicks!" t-shirt and scribbles on it so it says "Fat Chicks Rock!"

8/6/2008 7:08:37 AM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  
perfectpixie
Steubenville, OH

I'm sorry but I don't believe that a person will ever be happy if they only judge a person by their appearance on the outside. We are all Human beings and we all have feelings, insecurites, and most of us have enough problems with other aspects of our lives. I feel like this. I am who I am, I've been me for 29 years. Even though one person might not find me attractive because I carry a few extra pounds, I know that there are always others that will. I have found that most men that are that judgemental over a womans weight normally are very insecure about some part of themselves and instead of facing that, they will take it out on those around them.

I am 5'9 and 183 pounds. I think I look good and I suppose thats all that matters. I live a pretty active lifestyle and I am happy with where I'm at in life. I spent 10 1/2 years married to a very abusive man (both physically and mentally) and there is no chance in hell that I will ever allow myself to go back to that type of situation. So with that said. My opinion is this. If I gross you out that bad or you feel that I'm not thin enough or pretty enough then turn your head and keep a moving. I make it very clear in my profile (along with my pics both facial and body) that I'm not a barbie girl and I'm not going to kill myself to impress a damn soul.

So for all the heavier girls out there. ROCK IT GIRLFRIENDS!!!! Any changes you make with yourself or in your life always remember to do it for you and not for anyone else. There are plenty of wonderful men out there that are willing to accept you and love you for who you are not what you look like.

8/6/2008 7:24:30 AM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

Quote from perfectpixie:
I'm sorry but I don't believe that a person will ever be happy if they only judge a person by their appearance on the outside. We are all Human beings and we all have feelings, insecurites, and most of us have enough problems with other aspects of our lives. I feel like this. I am who I am, I've been me for 29 years. Even though one person might not find me attractive because I carry a few extra pounds, I know that there are always others that will. I have found that most men that are that judgemental over a womans weight normally are very insecure about some part of themselves and instead of facing that, they will take it out on those around them.

I am 5'9 and 183 pounds. I think I look good and I suppose thats all that matters. I live a pretty active lifestyle and I am happy with where I'm at in life. I spent 10 1/2 years married to a very abusive man (both physically and mentally) and there is no chance in hell that I will ever allow myself to go back to that type of situation. So with that said. My opinion is this. If I gross you out that bad or you feel that I'm not thin enough or pretty enough then turn your head and keep a moving. I make it very clear in my profile (along with my pics both facial and body) that I'm not a barbie girl and I'm not going to kill myself to impress a damn soul.

So for all the heavier girls out there. ROCK IT GIRLFRIENDS!!!! Any changes you make with yourself or in your life always remember to do it for you and not for anyone else. There are plenty of wonderful men out there that are willing to accept you and love you for who you are not what you look like.

steubenville woman you have to love them. Weight to me is not a deterimining factor in a relationship hey lets face it everyone can't be as skinny as me

8/6/2008 3:34:22 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

smilingbob63
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

a woman is a woman is a woman,....ooooooooooooh yeah!

8/6/2008 7:05:53 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  
walknroun
Stoutsville, OH

If men don't have a problem with fat chicks then why do they all wanna see a pic?

8/6/2008 8:27:20 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  
cantonguy31
Canton, OH

Quote from walknroun:
If men don't have a problem with fat chicks then why do they all wanna see a pic?

The same reason why women want to see pictures of men. It's called human nature; curiosity.

8/6/2008 8:29:54 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  
cantonguy31
Canton, OH

I have no problem dating a woman with alot of curves but I have limits. Cute face or not if she's just down right grossly fat (ex: pushing 300+)...forget it!!

8/7/2008 2:10:48 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

leoleigh
Roseville, OH

well with my observation on men who say to their friends or in public that they wouldnt date full figured girls mostly cheat on their thin girlfriends/wives with full figures women i think thats funny cause it happened to me this one guy wouldnt date me but he said he liked me and then he started dating this really thin girl and they got married and then he cheated on her with a girl who wasnt thin i just think its funny loli bet he feels stupied

8/22/2008 6:23:31 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

jjg22
Girard, OH

8/22/2008 8:29:39 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

raydawg300
Bedford, OH

don't see why not...

9/9/2008 5:51:48 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

sploot
Streetsboro, OH

I have and we were together for four years. I still dont know what happened. She just wanted something different I guess.

9/9/2008 7:30:43 PM would you date a girl who is full-figured if she was good looking?  

dbsuma
Lakewood, OH

I'd do ya