Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Possible LDRs aside, someone s dream location will possibly give you a very good thought of what sort of atmosphere makes them happiest. aspen dating This is abroad topic, but it also offers you room to choose how far you want to go with these concerns. I joined a web page which is just for persons in Berkshire, but can not look to get a neighborhood date. asian women in stockings g.

mega presonals

Discover far more crucial questions about dating, marriage, and living a purposeful life in my new book101 Queries You Need to Ask in Your Twenties. eugene personals This is a web site that caters to your desires and that makes it a hit with singles who are seeking for a terrific time with a person new. You can speak to up to 25 new members a day and after you re locked in a chat with a person you can talk as significantly as you like. doublelist greenville OkCupid is component of Match Group, which owns other dating web sites like Tinder, Plenty of Fish and Match, and your facts may be shared with other Match Group companies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/21/2008 11:05:21 AM does this site work??  
cinebarwalker
Cinebar, WA

Happy Ending for U..Patty..I want to thank U..I found U on myspace..and U told me about this site...So much better than myspace for singles..Thank U..I tell all about it!..Rougelibra?here new..says she `she on the market`(boy that sounds awful)lol.. young people..humm..So guess patty is `off the Market`..hee hee

8/21/2008 11:49:28 AM does this site work??  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Yes Happy Happy I wonder what kind of withdrawals I am going to have when I delete off???

8/21/2008 5:32:03 PM does this site work??  

g8guy
Puyallup, WA

Lifetime - Have a Happy, Happy Life. Just really getting started here but have meant lots of nice people.

8/21/2008 6:38:04 PM does this site work??  

wish2bagain
Olympia, WA

Quote from lifetimeskier:
Yes Happy Happy I wonder what kind of withdrawals I am going to have when I delete off???

Now lets see, are we going to allow "outsiders".... to attend DHWA functions....

I guess we can make an exception for Patty....she is ok in my book...

Best of luck to you and him....hope it all works out..

Gary

8/21/2008 6:41:52 PM does this site work??  

bobsmith5000
Milton, WA

dont go patty we all love you... cliff

8/21/2008 8:17:41 PM does this site work??  

busybee59
Bonney Lake, WA

I'm with you Cliff, we will miss them so much stay for awhile and enjoy our company!! although I know how important it is to have a man in your life and you just want to enjoy him. I wish both of you all the luck in the world and may it turn out to be the man of your dreams!! I'm so Jealous
BB

8/27/2008 9:51:38 PM does this site work??  

sweethoney09
Kimberly, ID

yes this site works...you meet people that are interested you and you find people that are close to your town that you can hang out with and stuff...its awesome...and your profile pic rocks...you are cute and your smile is to die for...

8/27/2008 10:33:47 PM does this site work??  

billmack
Benton City, WA

well thank you i seem to get that a lot on here.

9/9/2008 12:16:56 PM does this site work??  

geneh
Everett, WA

I really don't know Bill. New here and trying to find out myself.

9/9/2008 12:34:46 PM does this site work??  

21stcent
South Prairie, WA

Yes it works! The best site due to the forums. Just remember what you post is who you are. It also gives you a chance to "see" what type of person others are. Probably the best advice I was given by a very wise Lady was "Take what you need, leave the rest"

9/9/2008 8:45:48 PM does this site work??  

cassidy1
Port Angeles, WA

yes it works i was just looking for friends but found someone anyways wich i am happy about i just cant wait to acually meet him.

9/9/2008 10:18:30 PM does this site work??  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Yes it works and I have gained all kinds of wonderful friends here and have myself a very special man...And the site is lots of fun and although I do know where the delete button is I just cant seem to push it..I admit it I am addicted to DH...You see silly me I even reposted a picture...I will have to keep you posted on this...

9/9/2008 10:41:45 PM does this site work??  

daddy98
Lynnwood, WA

For some...I guess it works. I thought the profile was supposed to be like an ice breaker to get interested parties to talk. I've emailed a few ladies on here, and didn't get a reply. Good luck to you. I heard perfect match has a better track record.
Later

Page: 1, 2, 3