Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup messaging

You have to first begin by registering and answering a couple of queries about your self. single women in tulsa It really hard for a man to let go of a lady for the reason that it was so really hard for him to get 1. When you sign up on any dating site, make sure to carefully go by way of their terms and circumstances. gay asian dating reddit But this is what I meant when I wrote that it depends on you you ll have to be open to that concept in the 1st spot.

megapersonal not working

Obtaining some wonderful conversation starters for your date is a superior way to enable break the ice and stay clear of any uncomfortable moments of silence among the two of you. single latinas in los angeles The speeches of the preceding paragraphs, if duly viewed as and implemented, will support to share in a especially additional serene interpersonal relationships in Lovesflirt. Don t forget it just takes one particular word or phrase out of location and she will close your web page and under no circumstances respond to your dating message. rubratings utah Content material on PelotonForum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/4/2007 8:33:29 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Stop talking that way copter I am getting hot all over. LOL

9/4/2007 8:36:55 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

My dear Hoboken girl, for the past three days i've been reading all the crazy crap and when i say crap i mean just that...the only reason i'm responding now is because the entire time you write something it's a direct insult to yourself and one wonders why a person would constantly put themselves down? It seems to me that the discussions in these forums have little to do with the real topic and more to do with disrespect, disgusting language and little( men )that have to put a hat over thier private parts in order to get attention!! To answer the topic today...i prefer younger men.

9/4/2007 8:43:58 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

kimmiepie
Midland, TX

hey class 44 your right about the guy holding the hat over his??is it that small that he has to cover it up and younger men are better.

9/4/2007 8:44:45 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

kimmiepie
Midland, TX

sorry class77

9/4/2007 8:51:03 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Is 48 young?

9/4/2007 10:20:23 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Gee Classy, ya got a point, but do you have to insult all the male members to make it? And when I cover my private parts, I need a ten gallon hat to do it!

Hey KimmiePie, ya know you can edit your posts. There is an Edit Button next to the Reply on your recent postings.

JIM

9/5/2007 1:43:25 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

blueyedsinger
Yuma, AZ

My 2 best lovers were both older. One only a year older and the other about 10 years older.

9/5/2007 5:54:56 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

gapeach456
Augusta, GA

I do not care if he is young or old, just knowing what he is doing is the turn on..
older women are grateful..did I read that??????

9/24/2007 7:35:15 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

branes51
Clermont, FL

i was wondering when one of you ladies would see that comment.
If you've got a Kevlar vest, copter, I'd suggest you put it on..cause the
sh*t has hit the fan!!

9/24/2007 8:03:18 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

vassago
Indianapolis, IN

this man ...at this age or any age for that matter

9/24/2007 8:10:39 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

class of whatever hobo is just having fun and why bash her? The forums are for having fun. if you a really want a young man go for it, but there is no need to bash others.

9/24/2007 8:11:20 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Never had an older one....so I guess it's younger for me....

Hoboken....I think you rock

and if you notice that was a large hat walt had

9/24/2007 8:15:26 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

patty0720
Philadelphia, PA

Well, I've had older (a little older) and I've had younger (much younger) and I have to say that younger is good in the short term, and older is better in the long term. Younger is good for quick, fast, hot, and older is good for exploring, long, hot.

9/24/2007 8:15:49 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Now don't be hating...I've had one older guy...two yrs. older...nothing to write home about...mostly younger than me. One was 19 yrs. younger than me, lasted two years....and OMG...he had it all....and I do mean all! Knew exactly what to do and how to do it! Still living on the memories! Hahahahahahah!

So...older gents...talk to me...

9/24/2007 8:25:30 AM Best Lovers---Ladies--Younger or Older  

gr8pleasure4us
Stoneham, MA

Peaches is right on the money, it works the same 4 us guys. You have to taste both to know the difference and I have to admit my preference is toward the older mature gals that know what they are doing. My current girlfriend is ecstatic as she has found both stamina and technique! I guess that's a rare combo for guys my age, whoda thunk it?

Page: 1, 2, 3