Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any hookup sites that work

This dating app is selective and there s even an application procedure. craigslist danville il 61832 This way, girls can not only manage who they speak to, but are empowered to progress the action from matching to basically talking. Try these best dating apps for people today who is that make on line, attempt the wrong locations? Okcupid is free of charge dating apps for novel in the app is one particular. dateinasia com apps Do not pretend to be interested in an individual just because you re not positive how to let them down very easily, and don t attempt to force yourself to like an individual that you just don t.

best local hookup app

And if your hobbies align (perhaps you each like to read!), there is a possibility you can do them together. free chat rooms denver Every match attempt to attract focus to himself and meet an additional individual to sign an appointment or to declare a like without having shame. Their fundamental no cost membership enables you to browse, view profiles, send flirts, and edit your profile. older women on omegle We hit it off rather nicely, and at some point ended up meeting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/27/2007 7:45:03 AM who here is related to noah?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the question at hand is who here is related to noah well that is a rhetorical question because we all are everyone in the world is and i will tell you why during the flood noah's family were the only ones on the ark so there can be no descendents of any other family because anyone not on the ark was destroyed by the flood which covered the whole world

8/27/2007 7:52:46 AM who here is related to noah?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

there were many floods and many ice ages....the question should be are we all related to Adam?

8/27/2007 7:54:45 AM who here is related to noah?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the answer is yes we are all related to him too well tha tmight be but only one covered the whole earth after that God sent a rainbow as a promise that he would never flood the earth again not to say there would be no more floods just not one that covered the world

[Edited 8/27/2007 7:56:37 AM]

8/27/2007 7:56:19 AM who here is related to noah?  

johnnyhaha
Gilbert, AZ

EEEEWWWW imbreeders!yuk

8/27/2007 8:02:42 AM who here is related to noah?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

there were 6 evolutionary races at the time our planitary Adam and Eve arrived on earth...
because of the Lucifer rebelion and their default not all of the races received much or the same amount of Adamic blood.

8/27/2007 10:29:50 AM who here is related to noah?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I find it interesting, that after the Exodus, the first people slaughtered by the freed Hebrews were the decendants of Noah that settled and stayed in the area where the ark came to rest.

8/27/2007 10:54:20 PM who here is related to noah?  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

I would question this myself. Adam and Eve, that is more difficult. But Noah, all human life perished in the flood. Would that suggest that all descendants were products of incest?

Sahri

8/28/2007 1:00:37 AM who here is related to noah?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

These are questions I have asked myself many times yet I never looked for an answer. Im going to start a thread on just that. Now how the heck am I going to get people to respond only if they have a serious desire to learn and share about the subject??????HELP!

Peace

8/29/2007 7:11:49 AM who here is related to noah?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

true except for noah and his family God saved them through the flood

8/29/2007 9:29:05 PM who here is related to noah?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

SWCW that is simple all you have to do is ask Bass.

8/29/2007 9:35:49 PM who here is related to noah?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

bass13: why did the same god that saw fit as you say, slaughter the very same people who setttled the land after the Exodus? Now if you truly have read your christian bible, you will know what I am talking about. If not, then you are no more than an internet troll, and I will have exposed you as such.

8/30/2007 7:58:48 AM who here is related to noah?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Who here is related to Noah..... Perhaps God said to Noah when all was said and done...

No...I told you when the water subsided and you went on w/ your live, to tell "no one" not "everyone" Its ok...Maybe your ears were a little "water logged"! LOL

8/30/2007 8:41:58 AM who here is related to noah?  

johnnyhaha
Gilbert, AZ

Hahahahahaha

8/30/2007 3:19:46 PM who here is related to noah?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

that was real earthy

8/30/2007 3:24:37 PM who here is related to noah?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Wow he actually used the word "rhetorical"???
Um...Anyhow
Not me as i am descendant from hybrids , aliens and human DNA combined to create a race of slaves to work on the mines for the extra terrestrials
The whole Noah's story was an attempt by that race of aliens to eradicate us from this planet
Ain't we lucky?

Page: 1, 2