Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

99 for a subscription, though users aged 29 and younger have been paying only $US9. sebring fl singles You may perhaps also find trending themes compiled by counselors and psychologists in the guest posts section in addition to Madeleine s donations in Life Labs, and it is a web site for Psychologies Magazine. I appear to have located Tinder/Bumble & Hinge offering the most constant quantity of matches. omegle college chat review Guy make it extremely clear to girl that it just a transaction .

augusta ga hookups

Also, you will be amazed to know that connecting with men and women on Tinder takes much less than two minutes. single men in brighton Give us a try when you re ready for one thing real. I truly think it s a really great query. almost everything winnemucca classifieds and the rapper jokingly replies with an affirmative nod.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/7/2008 4:01:04 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
atime4change
Hillsborough, NH

Well I meet this guy on this site. I talk to him for a few days, good conversation at first, he was easy to talk to. Then the second time I talk to him he says" ooh when I talked to you yesterday you seemed like a ditz,Not sure I even spelled that right but ooh well. He said it was"cute" though. Then we make plans to get together, I said well he had a few beers so I will just forget what he said, people say things when they are drunk blah blah blah. Including myself I will add. So I give him the benefit of the doubt> I agree to meet him, now mind you Its really hot in my house, no ac or anything, so I thought I'd wear my black dress. Well he pulls up jumps out of his truck, we chat a little bit, we are drinking some beers. I'm nervous of course so I start tripping over my tongue. Then I decide to put on something a little more comfortable later on b-cuz it was getting cold out. He comes back in and says " ooh you changed your clothes, I really didnt like that black dress it made you look big, but what you have on now looks great. Then he proceeds to tell me that my car looks funny, I drive a 2007 honda civic, Then I show him my shoulder and say" I think it has sand in it from when my sons dad dragged me with his car. He says" feels like dry skin to me" omg. So I forget all these insults a few drinks later. Then he wants a kiss, so I give him a kiss. For the first time in a very Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, I could actually feel something. I havent felt in so many years I forgot what it was like. But to make this long story short. He invites me over for dinner the next night. I get to his house, hes making dinner, didnt even shower yet( mind you that made me feel like he werent trying to impress me.> yeah he worked all day and he had to pick up his kids, So I said to myself "well thats understandable, so I let that slide, barely even talks to me , yawns the whole time I'm there, we sit down to have dinner and hes reading a frigging magazine, wow I feel real special at this point. So I make it a point to say " wow your not much of a conversationalist. He looked at me and said" ooh I'm sorry I'm just looking to see what competition he has for his job, you think that would be a hint, but he didnt get it, he went right back to reading. I was so tired and my son wanted to sleep over so I slept on the couch and he went upstairs to his bedroom. My point is the night before he was kissing me and he gave me a hug, then the next night he seemed like he didnt want anything to do with me. I ask myself why the f--- did he ask me to come over anyway? Then he decides to text me, then he calls me and leaves me a message, then he sees me on the internet and sends me a message. Ya know he was everything I was looking for in a man:so I thought: for the first time in a very long time I opened up to someone and let my guard down, and he treated me like I wasnt even there. But Ya know what I have been to hell and back and I will move on. My dad died last year, my boyfriend at the time,we broke up. My moms not doing so well, and my sons father could give a tinkers damn about him. I give my heart and my soul, and yet I still feel like a nothing.

8/7/2008 7:33:34 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
refinedprincess
Westland, MI

This guy gave you many warning signs to run.

First he insults your intelligience by calling you a ditz

Then he calls you fat

and then he pays you no attention....

Umm, I hate to break it to you but he's definitely not the one for you. He shows signs of future verbal and mental abuse so if you do decide to proceed with this chap please do with caution. When he showed disinterest in you at dinner or even before dinner, you and your son should have made your exit...(which it may have been too early to introduce this strange man to your child but whatever floats your boat)

8/7/2008 7:35:51 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
refinedprincess
Westland, MI

In due time that special man will come along. Whatever you do don't settle, if something raises your red flag don't brush it off, pay attention.

8/7/2008 7:39:18 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

F**KIN MEN

8/7/2008 7:59:58 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

I'm sure the day before you met or talk to him you felt fine about yourself, Then meeting him he makes you feel bad about yourself,You haven't lost anything but your time,get rid of him ,ppl who make you feel negitive are a waste of time.JMO

8/8/2008 11:32:01 AM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

Quote from cheygirl:
F**KIN MEN

Most of them anyway!

No offense, but he would've been history after calling me a ditz, no matter how "cute" he thought it was.

8/8/2008 12:02:58 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from cheygirl:
F**KIN MEN

*places wig on* ditto

8/8/2008 12:13:38 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

zeanah
Clarion, PA

Oh wow...he was a real loser! All the insults would have been enough and I think I would have called him out on his poor manners of being rude and insensitive.

After dinner, I would have left for sure and would have never looked back. Come onnnnnnnnn.....you can do better than that. Do not accept this kind of behavior for any reason. There are many good men out there, so be wise and patient. Respect yourself so others can!

Good Luck! You will see it again in a man, but the next time, you will run! But please....give him a little polite verbal kick in the butt!

Wiley....you look so cute in that silly wig...NOT!...lol

"Z" is waiting in Mayberry!

8/9/2008 9:28:57 AM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

idrewutome
Drexel Hill, PA

I wish I lived up by you . that would be the date that we would have. : ::

8/9/2008 9:50:27 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
geng1
Mississauga, ON

My dear,
A good test is to get to know how a man treats his parents. Especially his mother. Get to know his values and principles in life.

NEVER introduce your child to dates until you are sure there are GOOD possibilities for a relationship.
NEVER sleep over until you are sure.
NO PRESENTS FIRST

You know if a man can get free milk why would he buy the cow?
Perhaps you would be better off being an old mans' darling than a young mans' fool.

I am a man but I counsel broken marriages. So I have see it all. Sorry but I am in Toronto, Canada

Geng

8/9/2008 11:34:59 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

natasha1962
Fulton, NY

Quote from atime4change:
Well I meet this guy on this site. I talk to him for a few days, good conversation at first, he was easy to talk to. Then the second time I talk to him he says" ooh when I talked to you yesterday you seemed like a ditz,Not sure I even spelled that right but ooh well. He said it was"cute" though. Then we make plans to get together, I said well he had a few beers so I will just forget what he said, people say things when they are drunk blah blah blah. Including myself I will add. So I give him the benefit of the doubt> I agree to meet him, now mind you Its really hot in my house, no ac or anything, so I thought I'd wear my black dress. Well he pulls up jumps out of his truck, we chat a little bit, we are drinking some beers. I'm nervous of course so I start tripping over my tongue. Then I decide to put on something a little more comfortable later on b-cuz it was getting cold out. He comes back in and says " ooh you changed your clothes, I really didnt like that black dress it made you look big, but what you have on now looks great. Then he proceeds to tell me that my car looks funny, I drive a 2007 honda civic, Then I show him my shoulder and say" I think it has sand in it from when my sons dad dragged me with his car. He says" feels like dry skin to me" omg. So I forget all these insults a few drinks later. Then he wants a kiss, so I give him a kiss. For the first time in a very Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, I could actually feel something. I havent felt in so many years I forgot what it was like. But to make this long story short. He invites me over for dinner the next night. I get to his house, hes making dinner, didnt even shower yet( mind you that made me feel like he werent trying to impress me.> yeah he worked all day and he had to pick up his kids, So I said to myself "well thats understandable, so I let that slide, barely even talks to me , yawns the whole time I'm there, we sit down to have dinner and hes reading a frigging magazine, wow I feel real special at this point. So I make it a point to say " wow your not much of a conversationalist. He looked at me and said" ooh I'm sorry I'm just looking to see what competition he has for his job, you think that would be a hint, but he didnt get it, he went right back to reading. I was so tired and my son wanted to sleep over so I slept on the couch and he went upstairs to his bedroom. My point is the night before he was kissing me and he gave me a hug, then the next night he seemed like he didnt want anything to do with me. I ask myself why the f--- did he ask me to come over anyway? Then he decides to text me, then he calls me and leaves me a message, then he sees me on the internet and sends me a message. Ya know he was everything I was looking for in a man:so I thought: for the first time in a very long time I opened up to someone and let my guard down, and he treated me like I wasnt even there. But Ya know what I have been to hell and back and I will move on. My dad died last year, my boyfriend at the time,we broke up. My moms not doing so well, and my sons father could give a tinkers damn about him. I give my heart and my soul, and yet I still feel like a nothing.

To sum it all up, he was a jerk-off, let him spend the rest of hislife reading his magazine, you can do a lot better, I would not settle for that treatment, move on and forward. Good luck to you.

8/9/2008 11:36:08 PM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

natasha1962
Fulton, NY

Quote from cheygirl:
F**KIN MEN

Amen, and women can be real bizoches too, I agree!!!!!!

[Edited 8/9/2008 11:36:24 PM]

8/10/2008 12:48:00 AM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
whomper
Greenwood, IN

You should have lost him at ditz!!!!

He sounds like a controller to me. If you take his emotional abuse (that's definely what it is) from the beginning you can expect physical abuse in the future. Run like hell!!!!!!!!! Trust me -- I know!

8/10/2008 11:28:04 AM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  

shari1955
Butler, KY

Well you really went above and beyond with that one..A man told me on our first date that all the woman he dates will be always dressed nicely , have make up on ,and hair fixed and then he asked me what I would say to that.. I said you could kiss my a** and the date was over..

8/10/2008 11:58:19 AM amazing:feelings that can change at the drop of a hat.  
fitenite_forum
Grand Junction, CO

No class...I mean, seriously. What kind of fool men are being raised? Pisses me off that someone who has a heart that just wants another heart has to put up with BS like that..
OP, I am sorry you had to deal with that crap, but at least if there's a next time, you know the FIRST time something like that comes out of a man's mouth it's jettison dead weight time.
Best to you.

Page: 1, 2, 3