Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal app

But if you seem to have points in widespread, and would like to discover out far more, you may perhaps want to place in a tiny further effort in order to see exactly where things go. christian singles events san diego Profiles feature brief video clips so you can see each and every person s power their voice, their laugh, how they dance basically all the intangible qualities that build an attraction in genuine life. This hyperlink is to an external website that may perhaps or could not meet accessibility guidelines. delete my flirt account In fact, the number of dating app users in the was expected to reach 26.

skipthegames hookups

I d enjoy an exhilarating freedom—I could understand how to paint or wear yoga pants all weekend long if I wanted. redding classifieds CalFresh positive aspects can not be exchanged for cash. In the occasion that things fizzle out, the other individual won t have your genuine phone quantity. sad singles subtle asian dating But the church does have a lot to say about the matter—and believe it or not, it really is not all about sin.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/11/2008 9:51:00 AM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

1. God and Children
2. LOVE
3. Friendship
4. Music
5. A kind gentle touch
6. Nothin but a SMILE

I thought it would be a good thing to just ask ourselves that question??? If u could have anything in the world to make yourself happy. WHAT would it be??? I gave a few ideas of my own. Happiness to me is something that we all need. I feel that we all NEED to make it a point in our daily rountines of LIFE to find that ONE thing for that day, which is a positive, and Makes YOU HAPPY. You can find happiness by slowly getting rid of the sadness that is in one's self. With the help of all of my DH friends, I have found a tremendous amount of happiness. For this I wish to thank EACH and EVERYONE of you that have responded to my Polls. A DOZEN of roses for each of you. I get the happiness that I have in my heart by Faith and Believing that there is HAPPINESS, that's how I get there.

[Edited 8/11/2008 9:52:01 AM]

8/11/2008 6:13:28 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

wowrandy
Austin, TX

Miss Buttons and all,
I have given this a lot of thought earlier in life, actually when my kids started leaving the nest. When this happened I felt lost at first and I did not know why. Then I realized that I had lost my purpose, a purpose that I had had for 18 years. This had to be replaced with something and with introspection I realized that although I had hobbies that took up some of my time, what I tended to go back to automatically was helping people. I have always been this way and it is what makes me happy.
A passion is something that you find yourself doing without thinking and this is what I realized that I had done all my life. I tend not to think about myself much but making others happy and helping them succeed in their goals is what makes me happy and feel like I have a purpose. And if you think about it, even in business, the more people that you help get what they want and need the closer you will get to your goal whatever that may be.
So everyday, when I go out to "face the world" I consciously make an effort to put a smile on the face of everyone that I come across. The lady at the Walgreen's register that stands on her feet all day pushing buttons for minimum wage, etc., etc.. It is fun and more rewarding than confrontation and frowns. It is a very rewarding philosophy I have found and has much more immediate effect than going to church. We all have hopes, and dreams, a heart, and a soul, and it's increasingly easy to get lost in the "fray". Be kind to all because we are all fighting our own battles, some with less grace than others. And we all matter, or none of us do. I, for one, refuse to give in to the indifference and selfishness that seems to be rapidly becoming the norm in the world.

“This is my simple religion.
There is no need for temples;
no need for complicated philosophy.
Our own brain, our own heart is our temple;
The philosophy of kindness.”
His holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama

“there are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstien

IMHO..............Randissimo de Chocolate

8/12/2008 7:41:06 AM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

I wish to thank you Randy for taking the time to share your thoughts of this with us. It is obviously more then the truth and your sincerity is unmeasurable.

8/12/2008 11:39:51 AM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

ellyrockaway
Rockaway Beach, MO

Quoting Corinthians 1=13 LOVE is everything including 1, 3, 4, 5, & 6

8/12/2008 7:55:59 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

way to go on that reply ELLY thanks GF

8/16/2008 12:01:06 AM Happiness??? What gets you there??  
window_shopper
Dekalb, IL

Really nice thoughts, Randy. It's nice to read such a positive message, and great quotes you posted, too!

8/17/2008 5:17:13 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

He has a way with words doesn't he???? Wish I had that talent

8/22/2008 12:11:47 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

mrluchini
Detroit, MI

neither, I love God don't get me wrong, but money is the answer to everything. Sorry, but at the end of the day thats what makes me happy.

8/23/2008 6:23:04 AM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

God is a good thing. There isn't anything wrong with that one.

8/28/2008 11:35:35 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  
mrbagle
Scipio, UT

Nothing in the world could do so much more than this for anyone..

8/28/2008 11:37:10 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  
mrbagle
Scipio, UT

Gentle touch.

8/30/2008 8:40:14 PM Happiness??? What gets you there??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

I believe that a SMILE is one of the most wonderful things to make a person happier then he or she was before she saw yours. Keeping that smile impression for the moment would keep me there for most of that day.