Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel com

Here are 20 Should Know on the net dating concerns to ask ahead of meeting so this does not hold taking place. jacksonville gay hookup Obtaining to pick 1 is undoubtedly not an simple task, but will tell you a lot about their preferences. You re seeking for signals that it tends to make sense to move forward and invest extra of your time, says Lin. doublelist sheboygan You ll see if he s a homebody who likes to play video games or additional adventurous/extroverted and desires to commit time out of the residence.

skipthegames hookups

You want to meet a person who knows about trust, honesty and loyalty. farmington ct singles R connection assistance has a pretty helpful group of listeners who are brutally truthful but considerate. Now, alternatively of emphasizing how possessing a significant other aligned with your ambitions might improve your prospects, I wonder how it impacts your own personal happiness. does grindr work on kindle fire Thoughts you, the whole time, these guys had been beneath the watchful eye of the bouncer, who appeared to be a couple of minutes away from throwing them out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/12/2008 2:29:42 PM do the women on this site really want to date  

koko1384
Turner, ME

i ask this because being new to this,you send an e-mail to someone and if that person is over 50 miles from you and you sugest that you e-mail first the maybe meet for coffe, they say we live to far from each other. i know that i am not the best fish in the ocean but i am far far from the worst. so are the women only on this site for e-mails to enhance their lives. or are their real ones that want to date????????. it does say datehook up

8/14/2008 4:41:17 PM do the women on this site really want to date  

hybrid1221
Westbrook, ME

I dont know man.. All I ask for is to talk to them over msn or aim or something and Ive only got 1 girl who would even talk to me.. She is really nice though

8/17/2008 10:17:48 AM do the women on this site really want to date  

missjean
Sanford, ME

i think there are alot of girls on here who do want to date its hard finding a guy though who isnt all about the games and internet sex and no srtings sex...i have yet to find a guy who is honestly looking to date

8/17/2008 3:41:20 PM do the women on this site really want to date  
frznupnth
Stratton, ME

Look a little harder-- they're closer than you think for the kind you want.

8/17/2008 7:25:45 PM do the women on this site really want to date  

themadmainer
Waterville, ME

I have yet to meet a woman from this site...we exchange e-mails on occasion, some are just too far to hookup...

Pictures...I can understand if you don't post a picture of yourself that might show up at work or sent to the ex...but once contact is made, I feel that a picture says alot about a person. I'm not just being superficial...I just like to be able to see who it is I'm corresponding with..eyes say everything!

Don't be shy...you can tell who's who pretty much from the profile....

I'm from waterville, and have had no luck here. If you ladies are looking for someone who will treat you right...or are just looking for a hookup to go dancing or a movie...I'm up for most anything. It's all about meeting people and having fun!

Some thread, huh?

* C *

8/22/2008 8:23:35 PM do the women on this site really want to date  
waverunner76
Portland, ME

I'm sure they do, otherwise they would not be on this site. But it is true, that with gas being so costly, unlike me, many ladies may feel that any distance over 50 miles is too much.

Also, lots of ladies are rather shy. I still find it most difficult asking men to do something, or calling a guy. Hard to climb over that Victorian hurdle,

Turner is not too far from me...

Waverunner76.

8/28/2008 8:40:27 PM do the women on this site really want to date  
cat86
Waterville, ME

I'm still pretty nervous about dating again. I just ended a 16 year relationship. Thus I haven't been on a date in years and am just feeling awkward getting starting. It's hard. I also have two great kids that I'm the sole provider for and work long hours and don't have a lot of time. When I'm not working, I try to be the best mom that I can be.

I don't want to post a picture because I don't my ex in my business, plus I also don't want to be the center of the office gossip. I'm also not very photogenic.

9/19/2008 5:34:39 PM do the women on this site really want to date  

boatbilder
Boothbay, ME

My experience has been only slightly different... I figure it is best to chat/ e-mail with a woman first, to get to know each other, before putting on the stress of a face to face meeting. But what I've run into seversl times, is after 2-4 exchanges of e-mails, the woman just vanishes into cyberspace, without any sort of explanation, and no response to any sort of "what happened to you"? I personally would prefer that a woman shoots me down cold without just disappearing on me...

9/27/2008 10:31:48 AM do the women on this site really want to date  

funnybird
Biddeford, ME

I have found myself asking the same question about the men. In this age of internet, I find people would rather communicate by internet than on the phone or in person. When it comes to actually meeting someone, the likelihood is small. I don't know it it's a lack of trust or people are just fooling around behind their spouses backs. You don't really know who these people are. They could be in prison for crying out loud! In my past experiences,I find people will look at my profile after I've looked at theirs, then come back a week later and look again. I liken this site to 'window shopping.' I got long emails from someone who seemed really interested in getting to know me, and then they just stopped out of the blue. The best advice I can give is 'take this site with a grain of salt,' a very small one at that! If you don't expect anything, you can't get hurt! The internet makes playing 'games' a lot more convenient. I'm sure there are decent people out there, it's just finding them.

9/27/2008 11:28:24 AM do the women on this site really want to date  

jugstogo
Milford, ME

I would love to date, but I find that there are alot of men that don't like BBW's or are not looking what's on the inside of a woman, but what's on the outside. Looks are not everything. Never judge a book by its cover....

9/30/2008 1:36:07 PM do the women on this site really want to date  

whiteknight65
Lisbon Falls, ME

Oh boy I had to get a cup of for this thread.. I will try not to make this long winded

Okay to koko1384: Most of the time I do not get a reply to my emails.

hybrid1221: Your 1 has me beat, heck I would be happy with even an acknowledgement of any communication

missjean: The nice guys are out there, but every generation that passes they become few and farther between. I do recommend when you find the one you are looking for, don't take him for granted, just remember all the ###holes you have met.

frznupnth: I have to agree, but those guys have to be given a chance, kind of like playing the lottery, if you don't play it you can win it.

themadmainer: I have to agree with the picture part, I like to put a face to the words.

waverunner76: You would be surprised how many guys are shy and when we send an email or such and it doesn't get acknowledged, it really doesn't help much, kind of gives the feeling of why bother?

cat86: I can relate with long hours (I pull 60 at one job alone), full time parent, and repainting and remodeling my house... it does make time valuable to me. Mine or anyone else's

boatbilder: I have to agree with just shoot me down... lol real easy just tell me "dude your elephant man ugly go away", at least it is honest, and doesn't keep you wondering.

funnybird: I like that term window shopping... I feel like I am in an electronic meat market... "I will take a pound of , maybe a dash of , feels like I am always trying to "sell" myself.

jugstogo: look are not everything, but there does have to be some chemistry, and since there is no way to "feel" chem. online via profile, you need to rely on pictures.

I guess this was a longer winded reply then I wanted but I think I commented back on all the posts I had seen.

Have a peachy keen day.

K

10/3/2008 5:13:33 AM do the women on this site really want to date  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from themadmainer:
I have yet to meet a woman from this site...we exchange e-mails on occasion, some are just too far to hookup...

Pictures...I can understand if you don't post a picture of yourself that might show up at work or sent to the ex...but once contact is made, I feel that a picture says alot about a person. I'm not just being superficial...I just like to be able to see who it is I'm corresponding with..eyes say everything!

Don't be shy...you can tell who's who pretty much from the profile....

I'm from waterville, and have had no luck here. If you ladies are looking for someone who will treat you right...or are just looking for a hookup to go dancing or a movie...I'm up for most anything. It's all about meeting people and having fun!

Some thread, huh?

* C *

Okay...I just had to address the "I have yet to meet a woman on this site.." Because, Ironically? After almost two years here? The one person I did meet on the site was from Maine...great guy...dated for three months...just didnt work out.

When I first started on DH? Maine Chat? Was a simple...Echo echo echoecho echo.....
(tumbleweed rustles through)...

So...Hey...
People?

Its looking better all the time!!!!!

DH can be heaven or hell...depending on where you hang out...

Nice to see more Mainahs in there, though!!!!!

Luvin