Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

Not surprising, but maybe a slight situation both for the dating idea and far more broadly. single ladies in columbus ohio This section of the forum is a location to go over about dating, relationships & marriage. two years later we nonetheless hold in touch and I ll probably visit her on my next trip. adventurechick25 fetlife It is not connected to social media accounts for this explanation.

apps like tinder for hookups free

Leaning on someone else under the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for relationship success. mason city iowa dating Like any relationship, these on line 1st connections have their upsides and downsides—it s just that the pros and cons are a small distinct. It s tricky to locate a balance among respecting boundaries and savoring the moment. ashley madison collect message But the truth is, on the internet dating can really feel overwhelming.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/13/2008 6:11:27 AM is this for real  
cecilb
Freeport, ME

any woman out there looking for someone who is honest

8/14/2008 3:21:19 PM is this for real  

errolwi
Clinton, ME

nope, they want liars and cheaters. Its the new trend

8/14/2008 6:37:49 PM is this for real  

silverfeet
Nobleboro, ME

Oh, yes we are here, tough finding, I know, some of us have had the liars and cheaters and it's very hard to sort out, you gentlemen are a tad young, to bad.

8/15/2008 3:46:08 AM is this for real  

jugstogo
Milford, ME

Always trying to find the honest person, but that is hard to do on web sights. I don't think that there is any such thing as being honest.

8/16/2008 3:20:36 PM is this for real  

dyandyves
Brunswick, ME

Seems Maine chat room not too popular......

9/23/2008 3:24:20 PM is this for real  

hazelladybug
Brunswick, ME

and u forgot to add drug addicts and abusers too

9/27/2008 10:37:11 AM is this for real  
funnybird
Biddeford, ME

ditto.

9/28/2008 7:53:44 PM is this for real  
trish21
Harrington, ME

That's for damn sure, about the drug addicts and abusers. It seems like every guy downeast is either a jerk, junkie, bum, or gay...some are a mix of all four!! Women really are looking for honest hardworking men, but it seems to be [all of the above mentioned] that have the silver tongues, traps us everytime.

9/28/2008 8:30:28 PM is this for real  

rottieluvnmom
Lewiston, ME

You guys/gals aren't giving me much hope here. I've already been through the liars/cheaters/drug users group ... really don't want to revisit any of those experiences if I can possibly help it.

Guess it's time to get another dog ...

9/30/2008 1:03:03 PM is this for real  

whiteknight65
Lisbon Falls, ME

Wow I could write a book on this one, but to keep it short.... the bad eggs on these dating sites, make it impossible for "Great" guys, out of maybe 30 emails / winks I have sent, I may have had 2 responses...

9/30/2008 2:01:27 PM is this for real  

rottieluvnmom
Lewiston, ME

Sorry ... I didn't mean I'd been through the liars/cheaters/drug abusers group on here. I haven't been here long enough to have enjoyed all they have to offer. I was referring to real life. I shoulda been more explicit!

9/30/2008 2:05:25 PM is this for real  

whiteknight65
Lisbon Falls, ME

Guess it's time to get another dog ...

That is what I say to my friends that ask me why I am still single... I just tell them, I got a dog instead... a lot less heart break there.

9/30/2008 4:22:30 PM is this for real  

rottieluvnmom
Lewiston, ME

>>That is what I say to my friends that ask me why I am still single... I just tell them, I got a dog instead... a lot less heart break there.<<

I have to disagree with that ... I had to have my Rottie put down about 4 years ago because he was sick ... I still tear up when I think of him. He was one in a million. I stopped tearing up over my ex when he promised our oldest child he would be there for the Variety Show he'd practiced so hard for ... and never showed up.

10/1/2008 4:01:30 AM is this for real  

whiteknight65
Lisbon Falls, ME

By less heart break, I was meaning more, a dog will always be honest and loyal to you, always be glad to see you, a dogs feeling are genuine and so on and so forth.

Lol now this will sound strange I agree with your disagreement. Pets are part of the family and should be treated as such, I am sorry for you loss. And I also apologize for the misunderstanding. I will try and be a bit more specific next round.

Quote from rottieluvnmom:
>>That is what I say to my friends that ask me why I am still single... I just tell them, I got a dog instead... a lot less heart break there.<<

I have to disagree with that ... I had to have my Rottie put down about 4 years ago because he was sick ... I still tear up when I think of him. He was one in a million. I stopped tearing up over my ex when he promised our oldest child he would be there for the Variety Show he'd practiced so hard for ... and never showed up.

10/1/2008 7:04:39 PM is this for real  

rottieluvnmom
Lewiston, ME

Well I agree with your disagreement of my agreement of ... HUH??? Nebermind!

Let it suffice to say that the dog was a lot more loyal and trustworthy than the ex ...