Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Loved hearing your viewpoint and your wisdom. vallejo ca classifieds Kathy, a buddy of mine, and a die difficult Harry Potter fan told us that she loves the films so a lot that she s pointed out it on her Bumble bio. About a month later, we mentioned our first I appreciate yous. ver blind dating online latino It is almost certainly the easiest way to break the ice.

private delights

A link to our consumer service arrangements is offered right here. colchester ct singles Asking questions that demand more than a yes/no response provides conversations momentum. Elite Singles membership is highly certified, generating it an great solution if users are browsing for stimulating conversations. bucks omegle restricted section If you ever want to feel improved about your own like life, really feel free to come back and study these very first date horrors.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/18/2008 12:27:55 AM OK need A female football buddy  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

Well its very close to football season and Im not having much luck finding some close to my age who likes football as much as i do.So Im just wondering if any females like to tailgate or go to the games themselves or is it just a man thing.

8/19/2008 9:52:13 AM OK need A female football buddy  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

Poor Gritz--no one's responding to you, so I'm bumping your thread up. Surely someone around here likes football. I'm a baseball girl myself . . .

8/19/2008 1:33:17 PM OK need A female football buddy  

lucysueloo
Washington, NC

well I would say yes, but Im going to be busy watching my son play football and my daughter cheer, so sorry griz

8/20/2008 1:06:00 AM OK need A female football buddy  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

thx ladies it makes me feel better that someone atleast took the time to responde.kisses to both of you for just being nice.

8/20/2008 12:24:53 PM OK need A female football buddy  

bubbajewel
Tabor City, NC

Gritz, it must be a man thing. I'm not into football to much just the part of tail gate party's lol. Not close to your age either so hope you can find someone to go with you, it's no fun doing it alone.

8/20/2008 3:27:12 PM OK need A female football buddy  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

Awwww, Gritz, I'm blushing!

10/12/2008 9:34:18 PM OK need A female football buddy  

saddarkeyes
Wilmington, NC

Well I have my Favorite teams but i enjoy the atmosphere of the games with friends and family.

10/16/2008 6:38:48 AM OK need A female football buddy  

tattookrissi
Stem, NC

I like watching football but I work a lot so I havent watched any games for awhile. pro-wise I'm a Tenn Titans fan and college-wise Oaklahoma State U (orange not red) lol

10/18/2008 5:57:11 AM OK need A female football buddy  
pleasure58
Rocky Mount, NC

I love football but am a little to old for you.watch it all the time