Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

muslim hookup sites

Relationships between introverts and extroverts occur all the time and are super productive when partners understand every other s expectations for socialization and time apart. gay dating mn You just may possibly will need some time to get to know every other s rhythms and the greatest way to do that is talk, talk and talk some far more. You could re activate your regular UI claim on the web . adultlook ca It is feasible to download and full an application for public assistance from the California Department of Social Solutions web site.

dirty hookup app

If you much better double your nearby light enforcement. personal adverts birmingham But after men and women started quarantining, she did not see her boyfriend for two weeks. After a very first impression is created, all you have left are your conversational capabilities. doublelist grand rapids Males feel differently than Girls, you need to be insightful about your inquiries and clever about how you ask them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8/19/2008 10:00:20 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

tallestdiva
Flint, MI

I asked because, I have a friend who I known for about six years. I have never considered even dating him, to me he is just and always will be a friend. Recently, his conversation turned very sexual and began hinting at what about us? My response was "us? NEVER" and got really pissed and I haven't heard from him since. So can men and women be platonic friends or will someone aways have a different agenda?

8/19/2008 10:02:07 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

beanz991
Houston, TX

I don't believe so, well...it depends on your definition of friends....friendly terms, yes maybe. Friends as in going fishing, football games, hanging out etc...No.

8/19/2008 10:03:01 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

It depends how long you knew each other, whether the two people are in steady or in and out of relationships, level of attractiveness, NSA potential or not, FWB potential or not. All these things play a part in whether you can just be friends.

8/19/2008 10:10:16 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

awakeing
Walled Lake, MI

Really I don't know. I was married so long and only had men who were acquaintances.
I know that all my girlfriends had husbands that I acknowledge and even did favors for to
help them, (like picking out a birthday gift or Christmas gift) or even pick their kids up from school, but I always felt deep down I was being a friend to their husband because as my very dear friend their husbands were part of them.

I never had "male" friends that actually went shopping with me, to the movies, or to go get our hair done.

8/19/2008 10:16:00 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Depends on how long you have know them.

Here are two examples. I have had a female friend since i was 12 or 13, we have never kissed slept together ect. We have helped each other through a lot of stuff. Even after moving away many years ago we are still close.

I have a friend that we hangout a lot, she told me how she felt, I said we were too close to date, she said that she was ok with that but our friendship has never been the same.

Oops one more. I had a friend that I have know for four year, when my relationship ended early this year we went out for a while, I knew that the attraction had been there all along. It ended badly and now I lost a friend. There is a lot more to the story but i will just share that for now.

I think it's really hard for two people of the opposite sex to just be friends, especially if you meet later in life. Not impossible just a little hard.

Karl in Sedona

8/19/2008 10:26:13 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

justlooking631
West New York, NJ

Yes I have a few males friends and yes we are just friends...I really see no problem.. I just don't feel any chemistry with them. I treat them the same as all my other friends .

Tall I would just call him tell him nicely that you don't feel that way and if he is real friend he should understand I hope this helps ....

8/19/2008 10:27:46 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

If yer single.. nope... there's always gonna be that "we are both single.. why ain't we f**king?" in the guys mind.

8/19/2008 10:27:58 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

beanz991
Houston, TX

Quote from justlooking631:
Yes I have a few males friends and yes we are just friends...I really see no problem.. I just don't feel any chemistry with them. I treat them the same as all my other friends .

Tall I would just call him tell him nicely that you don't feel that way and if he is real friend he should understand I hope this helps ....

Ah but how do you know they have not thought about you naked?? MOST men I think judge every woman they associate with at some point...and so maybe just friends from your perspective..but not theirs.

[Edited 8/19/2008 10:28:26 AM]

8/19/2008 10:29:44 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

tater79
Springfield, IL

It depends on if you choose your friends based on, personality, or looks, and if they choose you on personality or looks, if you both choose each other's friendship on personality of course you can. the opposite sex can be your best friends for life.

If one likes you for personality and one only for looks their down the road it will leave someone dis appointed... and maybe angry...

It is who you choose as friends, there was one girl, I almosted date, we were talking about dating. then she ended up going back out with her Ex, and I told her I couldn't just be friends with her, because I like her too much, and me knowing myself, I knew that in my heart I would loved her more then her ex. which had cheated on her and hit her before, I feel I could have loved her for the rest of my life, But I also know that in some ways without meaning too, I would resent her in the back of my mind. So I choose not be maintain contact with her..

[Edited 8/19/2008 10:30:37 AM]

8/19/2008 10:31:13 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from beanz991:

Ah but how do you know they have not thought about you naked?? MOST men I think judge every woman they associate with at some point...and so maybe just friends from your perspective..but not theirs.

Chris Rock:

"With men.. there are two kinds of women:

Women we have f**ked
Women we haven't f**ked.. yet."

8/19/2008 10:33:33 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

tallestdiva
Flint, MI

eddy, you are so blunt! Good trait to have.....I think?

8/19/2008 10:37:06 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

justlooking631
West New York, NJ

Quote from evileddy:
Quote from beanz991:

Chris Rock:

Women we have f**ked

Both of you are very naughty.... I guess there is point were you think about and go nahhh and you don't have to act on it...Some of my male friends are on a different team ..

8/19/2008 10:52:26 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

semp
Valencia, CA

YES, woman and men can be friends with out ever having any sexual feelings twords each other ...lol

Some of my closest friends I have had and still do have or men and I share all my deepest thoughts and ask for advise from them. Its just been in my life I am more comfortable with talking things out with a guy than a female friend unless its female related

I have many "guy" male friends too and they make the best girlfriends ever

8/19/2008 10:56:28 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

zzjonze
Springfield, MO

Nope It is against the LAW!
ZZ

8/19/2008 11:02:46 AM Can men and women really be just friends?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from evileddy:
Quote from beanz991:

Chris Rock:

Women we have f**ked

Both of you are very naughty.... I guess there is point were you think about and go nahhh and you don't have to act on it...Some of my male friends are on a different team ..

Well with me I flirt and joke about it but if she says a firm "NO.. I'm just not attracted to you" then I turn it off.. but if she ever says "ok... let's have sex" I'm naked in a few seconds and ready... but I won't pressure or take advantage if she's been drinking.

I really wish I could though.. dammit.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5