Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

You may possibly send out messages that never get a response, or come across that a conversation that you had been enjoying fizzles out. wisconsin rapids singles No matter whether it is excitement, nervousness, or even dread, the initial date with someone can really feel like a lot of pressure. When the topic came up I d ordinarily develop into defensive since I wasn t creating too a lot of the stuff. tampa backpage dating To aid you create a dating app with all of the aforementioned components, we made a table showing the technologies stacks for both iOS and Android devices as properly as cross platform apps.

mega personal

Ashton concludes by saying, I will forever be grateful to Bumble for the connection and for empowering me as a lady to take handle of my dating life. dating sites modesto ca We have other deep inquiries to ask a girl, but under are some hand selected ones particularly for a initial date. But if your match is on the shyer side or just isn t a huge telephone person, they may well appreciate you guiding the conversation along. craigslist gay hookup So, just before I love some inmates on dating an individual in prison, I am going to commit a small time blogging about how to make a decision if this is the suitable choice for your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/19/2008 9:34:36 PM Whats a girl to do  
prettyone40229
Louisville, KY

Whats a girl to do when she is with a guy and in love, but he cant get his last girl out of his head. Said he loves me but I know he still thinks about her all the time.

8/19/2008 10:57:22 PM Whats a girl to do  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

From your posts and your profile, you don't seem like an insecure person. Not an expert on this, but I can suggest one thing: If you two split up, you will be in the same shoes he is in now. What would you need the next guy to do to get you over the last guy? I suggest that patience might be your best course of action since you all haven't been together too long. Best of luck.

8/20/2008 4:34:13 AM Whats a girl to do  

pennell23101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,615)
Vine Grove, KY

find out why she is still on his mind, evaluate where you stand with him and see if its a place youwant to be. give it a little time to see if he is ready to get over her or if he is holding on for a reason.

8/20/2008 5:43:19 AM Whats a girl to do  

mudpuppy9
Louisville, KY

well it only a thought thats all

[Edited 8/20/2008 5:44:58 AM]

8/20/2008 5:54:55 AM Whats a girl to do  
prettyone40229
Louisville, KY

Well pennel I have tryed to do everything she done and more. I know he has not seen her or talked to her at all. But it just bothers me that she is still in his head in that way.I do really love him and have for years,and he knows it.I found that he has been on here looking at her profile, but did not message her or anything.Kinda makes me wonder what she did to him to have that kind of impact on him.Guess time will tell.

[Edited 8/20/2008 5:56:03 AM]

8/20/2008 7:08:40 AM Whats a girl to do  

pennell23101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,615)
Vine Grove, KY

Quote from prettyone40229:
Well pennel I have tryed to do everything she done and more. I know he has not seen her or talked to her at all. But it just bothers me that she is still in his head in that way.I do really love him and have for years,and he knows it.I found that he has been on here looking at her profile, but did not message her or anything.Kinda makes me wonder what she did to him to have that kind of impact on him.Guess time will tell.

dont try to fill her shoes, create your own. it is not a competition. if you try to do what she did it could just make you remind him of her, just be yourself and see where it goes from there.

8/20/2008 7:46:18 AM Whats a girl to do  
onefineday01
Murray, KY

no one needs to tell you to take up mind reading. it would appear you seem to have that down pretty well, eh?

sorry that just popped off of my fingertips!

8/20/2008 1:08:20 PM Whats a girl to do  
kogaryu1
Georgetown, KY

not to sound rude but grab him by his junk throw him down and do some crap to him that will make him forget his own name. i bet he won't worry about her anymore. glad i could help.

8/20/2008 3:55:11 PM Whats a girl to do  

pennell23101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,615)
Vine Grove, KY

Quote from kogaryu1:
not to sound rude but grab him by his junk throw him down and do some crap to him that will make him forget his own name. i bet he won't worry about her anymore. glad i could help.

sounds good for a temp fix. hopefully. look at the long run and see where it is going and if its the path you want to go. is she "fading"? how long were they together? am i willing to wait this through? questions like that is what you need to answer to make your decision. i hope all works out for th ebest for you.

8/20/2008 5:47:08 PM Whats a girl to do  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

Quote from mudpuppy9:

Dude! Now that I have imposed my advice on your lady and been ignored, I have some for you. If you are remembering some other girl, that's normal. I'm sure there were good times. There was also some reason you aren't together. Learn from the mistakes and move on.

8/20/2008 5:57:20 PM Whats a girl to do  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

Quote from mudpuppy9:

Dude! Now that I have imposed my advice on your lady and been ignored, I have some for you. If you are remembering some other girl, that's normal. I'm sure there were good times. There was also some reason you aren't together. Learn from the mistakes and move on.

8/20/2008 6:05:28 PM Whats a girl to do  

pennell23101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,615)
Vine Grove, KY

Quote from mudpuppy9:

i am taking it that this iss the man in debate. if so, that sounds like he thinks its perfectly fine to do, in my world it aint. you should have the one you are with on your mind not someone else.

8/21/2008 6:09:54 PM Whats a girl to do  
itsnew2me
Florence, KY

Quote from prettyone40229:
Whats a girl to do when she is with a guy and in love, but he cant get his last girl out of his head. Said he loves me but I know he still thinks about her all the time.
Turn and run! Not only is he thinking about her, but now so are you. Thats a hard hill to climb. Your an attractive women, trust me their are other men out there without that problem.

8/22/2008 7:07:31 PM Whats a girl to do  
prettyone40229
Louisville, KY

well itsnew2me you see i have been friends with him for a long time and dont want anyone else but him so il just do my best to please him and hope he dont stray if he does il wish them the best

8/23/2008 8:56:37 AM Whats a girl to do  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY

Hmm, if I were an attorney, I'd object to prettyone's (and she IS!) last message as "asked and answered."

Over a dozen folks opined, "Run away, run away!" followed by, "I can't!"

So if you already KNEW the answer to your own question...? (grin)

You said: "..he cant get his last girl out of his head."

And you know this because he always talks about her or...?

You said: "..Said he loves me but I know he still thinks about her all the time."

Hmmm.. seems that you can choose to believe him and be happy or NOT believe him and be miserable?

Either way, anything we say won't change your mind anyhoo.. If you prefer to hear from someone that will agree with you (it sounds like you're jonesing for support here), you should hang around a group of younger "ain't been stomped on" folks. We olde jaded types done been there too.

Bubbles

Page: 1, 2, 3