Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Until just the other day I found that dating isnt permissible in Islam. decatur al dating So, stating expectations about the level of communication and subjects you go over with each and every other is crucial. It s important, especially on a really serious dating web site, that you take the time to make your written presentation as great as it can be, and reveal your true self honestly and carefully. imlive host discount code Nonetheless, if you want to fully get pleasure from the web site and get a conversation going, you really should upgrade to premium.

megapersonals ads

Refusing to discuss your guide to discover a woman discuss distinctive subjects. craigslist aurora il personals … I remember when a single of our daughters went on a blind date. The objective of these Christian dating concerns are for you to make sure that you are staying in a healthful track. senior citizen speed dating Only when you have chatted enough will it unlock your match s images the 2021 edition of Blind Date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/20/2008 12:26:13 PM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

gunnylaura
Columbia, SC

Sorry i've been away for so long, it has been a long first 3 weeks with the new recruits in my platoon, it looks like i have R&R till sunday this weekend when i have CQ duty...Laura

8/20/2008 12:28:41 PM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

paken
Over 1,000 Posts (1,050)
Bonneau, SC

Enjoy the break.Have a fun week-end.Best I remember CQ kinda sucks.

8/20/2008 12:52:56 PM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

gunnylaura
Columbia, SC

it's a drag sometimes, but it's always different, LOL...btw, how have you been???

8/20/2008 2:02:46 PM it's been a long first 3 weeks  
veteran61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,279)
Farmington, IL

CQ sucks! Sorry you have to do that, Laura! The good thing is that you don't have to work as hard as the runner! Glad you are sticking around!!!

8/21/2008 11:27:39 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

gunnylaura
Columbia, SC

even though alot of BS is going on in here from a few "BlueFalcons", i still have alot of great friends here...Laura

8/21/2008 5:08:55 PM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

theothergman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,839)
Michigan, ND

Careful troop. Been a while since I had to throw a Marine over my shoulder and paddle her ass. True story, back at DINFOS when it was at Lowry AFB in Denver back in 82. LMAO over the memory. She ended up throwing a 20x24 rinse pan at me that was half full of water. I dove under the table till she cooled down.

[Edited 8/21/2008 5:12:00 PM PST]

8/21/2008 6:14:44 PM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

swiftfalcon
The Colony, TX

Quote from theothergman:
Careful troop. Been a while since I had to throw a Marine over my shoulder and paddle her ass. True story, back at DINFOS when it was at Lowry AFB in Denver back in 82. LMAO over the memory. She ended up throwing a 20x24 rinse pan at me that was half full of water. I dove under the table till she cooled down.

I was at lowery in 77. First stop after basic. The new airman’s club was recently opened. A steak dinner was I think about $4 bucks. Drinks were 50 -60 cents. Had some fun times in there. They ran the hookers out of there one night. I guess they were getting out of hand.
Gunny will like this we were across the street from some old mob dorms full of jar heads. So what do we do but get into a snow ball fight with these guys from across the street. It was fun until one of our guys bloodied one of them up. I don’t remember ever running any faster in my life. They hated us anyway. We were in these new nice dorms and they were stuck in the WW2 shacks. I guess karma was in the works for me because at my next station "Tyndall AFB" we moved into some boarded up WW2 shacks to live in while we were there. Just like the military.

8/22/2008 8:05:37 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  
highlandscout
Twisp, WA

Red Blooded All American Good Friday Morning to you Gunny!

glad to see you checking in!

8/23/2008 1:56:16 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

eagleeyes7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,721)
Fort Myers, FL

Hey Hot Guns,

Liked your pic with the 'Smokey' on! You looked great!

Grin and bear it, as that is what you signed up for, and it's your call on how you make the best of it. LOL.

Just kiddin, lady, and you enjoy every minute of your time off!

Semper Fi~

Eagle,

8/23/2008 2:03:32 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  
jrbogie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,298)
Red Bluff, CA

thanks for the update gunny. stay low.

8/24/2008 7:55:15 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  

bikerangel3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi Gunny , Relax , Enjoy !!! We missed you here . Bet those recruits are dog tired and dreading the end of your R&R LOL . Be Happy & Healthy Gunny . I for one feel better knowing you are handling the training of Our Newest Troops .Thank You !!! Judge says Hello and rest well also ! Bikerangel3

8/25/2008 6:28:01 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  
lilguppy2bit
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,124)
Auburn, WA

Glad your back, Gunny missed you here. go back and give them more "7734" I know it doesn't look like what we used it for growin up but you go girl and give them h ell that's why they joined after all. and know that here your posts have been missed.

8/27/2008 12:24:53 AM it's been a long first 3 weeks  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,176)
Sedona, AZ

Quote from gunnylaura:
Sorry i've been away for so long, it has been a long first 3 weeks with the new recruits in my platoon, it looks like i have R&R till sunday this weekend when i have CQ duty...Laura

How is PI, the last time I was there was Nov of 1982.

Enjoy the time off get it while you can.

karl in Sedona.