Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites near me

If they inform you what food they do not consume, comply with up by asking them why and what takes place to them when they eat it. little rock dating My pal opened it although I stood behind him, holding a knife. Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in individual attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any neighborhood. ivyward chat The result was a progressive, cheeky and fairly risqué internet series displaying honest dating stories with actual men and women in some of the hilarious and memorable dating conditions you can visualize.

best hookup apps 2015

Founder life can be significantly a lot more stressful, says Lin. singles in paradise This may inform you extra about the way somebody thinks and what they desire, Miranda says. Nevertheless, they are actively functioning to evolve their functionality in a constructive way. bonham exchange price 99 to $34.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/17/2008 10:10:46 AM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

howie222
Covington, VA

Quote from doc_dog:
I'm beginning to think we'd have to hit the mega Millions.

LOL yeah i am begining to think the same thing doc. i bet you couldn't keep anyone off u with that kind of money.

9/17/2008 5:44:21 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

mike22304
Alexandria, VA

Buy the house the next round of whatever.

9/20/2008 1:18:05 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

lucky665
Virginia Beach, VA

Quote from aphrodite434:
I have been in Va. for 10 years, and have not yet found a man that I would like to date, but I can say that for the first time I dated outside of the state, and went out with a man from NJ and he was to die for . The best 3 days, I had ever had since I moved here.. Good Luck

LOL!!! I think once I get out of the Navy I'll head back to NY where heres an actual dating scene.

9/20/2008 1:54:12 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

smiles4ualways
Colonial Beach, VA

ok take notes.......get dressed in your best outfit. Wallk out to thr most popular avenue in your town, or city, and yell at the top of your lungs." Hey! any good men out there?"

report back to us with your findings.............we might be onto something here.

9/20/2008 2:28:52 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

lucky665
Virginia Beach, VA

Quote from smiles4ualways:
ok take notes.......get dressed in your best outfit. Wallk out to thr most popular avenue in your town, or city, and yell at the top of your lungs." Hey! any good men out there?"

report back to us with your findings.............we might be onto something here.

LOL!! If you were out and saw a female who yelled that out you'd probably think she was crazy or just point and stare

9/20/2008 4:27:22 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

smiles4ualways
Colonial Beach, VA

no, I'd probably run over and yell with her, to give her some momentum.........

9/20/2008 5:49:47 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

aphrodite434
Richmond, VA

Quote from lucky665:
LOL!!! I think once I get out of the Navy I'll head back to NY where heres an actual dating scene.

I know what you mean... It is really hard to try to connect with someone here... And it seems that the ones that peak my interest are not from the area... I just wish some of them lived a lot closer... I guess as we get older , we become much more selective on whom we would like to spend time with.. And that's not a bad thing. But it does make it much more difficult to date just anyone...

9/20/2008 7:42:34 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

ziffinite
Norfolk, VA

Wait because va is for lovers

9/21/2008 5:59:37 AM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

bored50yearold
Front Royal, VA

You can't look for love, it will find you!
Richmond is a big town with lots of people.
Go downtown and look around
Check out the White Dog, a little eatery downtown.
I forget the address but, they are on the internet.
Great food and nice people.
Not yuppie, not hippie, not family style.
After you've been there a couple times it's kinda like "Cheers" the old sitcom.
I go there whenever I go to Richmond, which isn't as often as I like.

9/21/2008 12:58:32 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

dreamsofhoney
Virginia Beach, VA

Simple networking.
Virginia Beach this weekend has the Air Show.
I went and there was plenty of people as well as planes to see.
Also, free concerts are around and the Neptune Fest is next weekend.
Norfolk also has a lot of events to attend to.
Yet, I understand your issue I am still looking for that spark as well.
Best wishes in your quest.

9/21/2008 1:57:18 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

ebonygal43
Chester, VA

Hello I am looking
Angie I am close I am in Richmond

9/21/2008 2:15:35 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  
phillymp
Virginia Beach, VA

stop being b*tchy and stop being selective with only one race or ethnicity

9/22/2008 1:51:22 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

lucky665
Virginia Beach, VA

Quote from phillymp:
stop being b*tchy and stop being selective with only one race or ethnicity

Well Stop being an azz and mayb I would consider u. My choice is men is my business. Just like who you date (blk, wht, hispanic, short, tall, skinny or fat) is yours. Its all about who ur attracted too.

9/22/2008 1:56:27 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

goosssshhhhhh i no what ya mean,but the othere way round

9/22/2008 9:56:30 PM What does a single girl have to do to find a good guy in VA?  

barbaraajo
Reston, VA

Let me know when you find out.

Page: 1, 2, 3