Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide com

There are many achieved young ladies from particularly fine yeshivish families who are looking for a young man who operates however also makes time for understanding, just as you do. ppl in milan tn It has to be scheduled a single week in advance. Also, my impression is that male EAs have, on average, worse social abilities than female EAs. perfectlyflawed_73 onlyfans I require to live and make up for lost time.

meet personals

These are terrific issues to know about a future partner. sonoma county personals The suggested difference is that females are a lot more selective than males in the potential suitors they pursue. Some websites just don t feel all that welcoming or supply adequate possibilities, especially to queer ladies. cougar life dating app I ve had a couple of serious relationships from POf, just purchased a residence with the latest of over 2 years.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/4/2008 6:46:26 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from goodandsweet:
Some of us southern girls are still waiting to find those wonderful men that hold the doors or slip the kisses each time they can. But it seems those very same men look for those younger women who look better on their arms. Either way boys don't change for a woman be yourself, make yourself happy and know you are an honorable man. There are wonderful women out there just looking for someone like you.

After reflecting on my terrible comments about Southern women, I apologize wholeheartedly to the female readers of this forum who consider themselves "Southern". I'll leave it as "I was rather ignorant of the way Southern culture is because I lived in a completely different region of the USA almost my entire life". That is a fair assessment. Of course, I know there's wonderful women out there just looking for someone like me. I have no need to go after younger women anyway. I grew up faster at a younger age after my parents were divorced and took on a "father figure" role. Thus, I have been used to being around older people than myself. It's always felt natural for me to be around people older than me for the most part.

9/4/2008 6:54:40 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from appleguybruce:
Your valor is true man from knoxville( which I did not get his name)! Even your views on chivalry make mine look pale when compared.I know all these ladies are great to encounter but,I'm still at a loss.I often say now,"that my air violin strings need replacing".How sad is that !I persevere though being stepped on again, and again.I'm thinking about just forgetting the whole thing though!I guess I'm from another time when ladies valued the boldness of man being chil various .I guess those days are truly gone .......

You might want to consider investing in a symbolic air Stradivarius violin Perfecto, la matissimo Then, I can play some Air Mozart or Air Beethoven or even Air "Russian Five".

9/7/2008 7:15:30 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  
sancy
Powell, TN

Please be patient and stay chivalrous! The world needs MORE gentlemen like you. Don't give up; keep looking up!

9/7/2008 9:08:12 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

appleguybruce
Mount Juliet, TN

Perhaps ,Sansy you are right after all and given me a second wind of life and hope .I think I might get on my horse now and move on to try to win the heart of a damsel in distress!To you and all those fine ladies who commented on here helping me so I give you a from the deepest of my heart!I hope that all of you ladies find a gentleman that stirs up your soul!

9/8/2008 2:44:02 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from trublu5ft2:
Those days are not gone.. just a lost art. Yep.. times have changed.. but your soul and being need not change with it

It's not a lost art. I'm just good at it

9/8/2008 2:44:44 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from jennyk4:
Being a Yankee, I have noticed it doesn't matter where you are from, STUPID is always stupid and some women will always want the "bad boys" then regret stepping on the nice guy when it all goes south. Keep your heart guarded but open. She's out there.

I found out yesterday that I fit the definition of a "damn yankee", whatever that means.

9/8/2008 2:46:10 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from sancy:
Please be patient and stay chivalrous! The world needs MORE gentlemen like you. Don't give up; keep looking up!

Amen to that *patting myself on the back*

9/14/2008 8:02:40 AM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

lil_hillbilly
Soddy Daisy, TN

Women are just lost on computers and can't find you...LOL Have a great day

9/14/2008 8:08:58 AM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

lil_hillbilly
Soddy Daisy, TN

apple guy ...Sounds like someone has made juice of your apples...LOL. Me too...But loneliness will help you find her.Your kids grown too?

9/14/2008 8:17:47 AM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

foxycat2k7
Niota, TN

I am looking for a gentleman but low you are too young. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places. Try places you would not normally go. Maybe you will have more luck. Sorry you are having such a hard with Tn women.

Cat

9/14/2008 8:43:39 AM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

foxycat2k7
Niota, TN

I am so sorry you have been treated so badly. No all southern women think like that. Maby the younger ones who have no sence. I am for a nice man who treates a woman nice and not like some sex object, no matter where he is from. Most men my age only want sex! I think it is discusting. There is no such thing as a southern gentleman anymore! Times have changed for the worst!

Cat

9/14/2008 8:47:12 AM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

foxycat2k7
Niota, TN

I am sorry you have had such a bad time too. Women today especially the young are like the men all they want is a 1 night stand. They think in their heads that is what they want. When they then sit with 3 or 4 youngins and no man around then they cry for help. I say to bad you made it you lay in it.

Cat

9/14/2008 9:37:46 AM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

lodibella
Oak Ridge, TN

Hey, I like a gentleman, I like the door opened for me, i am just not use to it. but i like it. i like a man who is not afraid to show his feelings and speak his mind. don't want no yes ma'am no ma'ma man. like a little conflict every now and then keeps it exciting!! I like men from the North, South, East or West, don't matter as long as they have morals and respect themselves, as they would respect me. There are men who are not gentlemen from the north and the south, and then there are your rednecks(who can be sweeties sometimes)....I have chatted with several men from all over, but when they start off talking sex then its over. no woman wants to hear that, when she just meets someone. We women want to be treated like women, we want to be talked too, not at, and everyone deserves a chance.

9/16/2008 9:26:52 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

appleguybruce
Mount Juliet, TN

Mountain man a definition of a "damn yankee":is one who has married a southern girl and now lives here.My brother is a "damn yankee" but,I only tease him of such .There is no harm there.In all honesty if I was a yankee I would be around this area too,lol!

Lil'Hillbilly I thank you for your kind words .I hope a real southern gentleman comes to you shortly.

As a southern gentleman we do not boast or,brag about sexual things.Normally we do .Of course if it isn't the desired way of the woman ,we get it right and do something else to arouse a woman's/ladies fancy .I tell you this because ;it's been pushed on me to say so.

As far as the 50 something year old woman.I don't think you truly have met a southern gentleman?For we just do hardly ever do we ever boast or,brag.

As far as the lady above me on this post may,I request to meet you sometime?Maybe,to a show ,dancing,or,whatever takes your fancy?

9/16/2008 9:33:09 PM Perhaps,women do not want a gentleman afterall?  

appleguybruce
Mount Juliet, TN

Lodi,since,you are a 127 miles from me and that is quite a trek for me.I hope that another southern gentleman comes before you.I am however seeking a lady in or,near the Nashville area.I wish to give however a and may I share some correspondence with youon all your trials and hopes?

Page: 1, 2, 3