Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

A shortcut to romance and intimacy, in other words. meet singles in arizona For also long, I believed that to make a man content, I required to fulfill him sexually. Soon after spot checking for initial alignment, Lin dives straight into tackling a project with a possible co founder. bumble app ireland Prospective LDRs aside, someone s dream location will probably give you a excellent idea of what sort of atmosphere tends to make them happiest.

online dating hookup

Its exclusive promoting point is an interface that feels closer to a Snapchat style story or a TikTok feed rather than the swipeable cards found in other dating apps. fresno singles If you locate that you do share popular interests, you have an arsenal of concepts for future dates, Elizabeth says. Christian explains the chess concept of playing in book . hot hookups app review Post Covide, use this time to uncover hobbies, join clubs, go to events, volunteer that s how you meet actual persons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/22/2008 7:40:17 PM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  
46qsusie
Proctor, WV

I have seen old threads brought back for a variety of reasons. Being a new person I did one that I thought might be more interesting than the threads dropping to the bottom one after another.

In the 60's there is an unwritten rule that this should not be done.
Maybe after a certain amount of time they should be fixed or locked so this can not happen. I have seen others do this to get a reaction and the same thread was brought up day after day and it was several months old. Just trying to avoid any further fighting.

8/22/2008 8:04:26 PM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  
layla22
Peoria, IL

each poster has the right to select which threads he/she posts on...or chooses not to post on.

members of a forum or group trying to exert pressure on people's free choices regarding what threads they express themselves on is not appropriate.

8/22/2008 10:17:20 PM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  

tedric
Anchor Point, AK

It's also inappropriate to chat in the forums, except in the one Dustin created for that purpose; not only inappropriate, but strictly against written rules. Yet chatting is one of the reasons other, more interesting, Threads end up at the bottom of the screen, or off-screen entirely. An example is the "Music and Chat Thread" in the 60s group, in which only a select few seem to keep it at the top, day after day. Same thing with the "Good Morning" & "Good Night" Threads ~ all populated by the same few people.

This really detracts from the functionality of the site, as a whole, and usually dissuades serious pursuits of discussion on an adult level.

Fun is fun.., but moronic is distasteful.

So, Dustin, and Mods, how about creating a "Music Video Lover's" group?

A "Morons Only" group might be nice, as well

8/23/2008 5:53:29 AM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Why would those threads offend anyone - we are enjoying one another and having fun. If you don't want to participate then just post on the threads you want to but why be offended by us posting where we do. I have threads that I go to the 2nd and 3rd page for and I'm not offended by that. So just find your thread and post and let everyone else have the same option. NO BIGGIE in my opinion.

8/23/2008 11:26:52 AM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  
46qsusie
Proctor, WV

It was a mistake, it happened in another group and they laughed. I guess we are just to old to see the humor in it.

8/23/2008 1:21:32 PM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Quote from tedric:
It's also inappropriate to chat in the forums, except in the one Dustin created for that purpose; not only inappropriate, but strictly against written rules. Yet chatting is one of the reasons other, more interesting, Threads end up at the bottom of the screen, or off-screen entirely. An example is the "Music and Chat Thread" in the 60s group, in which only a select few seem to keep it at the top, day after day. Same thing with the "Good Morning" & "Good Night" Threads ~ all populated by the same few people.

This really detracts from the functionality of the site, as a whole, and usually dissuades serious pursuits of discussion on an adult level.

Fun is fun.., but moronic is distasteful.

So, Dustin, and Mods, how about creating a "Music Video Lover's" group?

A "Morons Only" group might be nice, as well

these are the threads I was referencing in my earlier post. The good morning and good night threads and the music and chat thread. And if you look real closely there are a number of people that frequent those threads, in fact, most of the people in the 60's do.

8/24/2008 12:45:58 PM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  
onlyareallady
Mohawk, NY

if someone brings up an old thread, what harm does it do, really....if no one is interested in it will go back down, so what is the big deal....heaven it really has no importance what so ever. The actualy key to this problem is for people to READ....and if that were done, it would eliminate a lot of problems.

[Edited 8/24/2008 12:46:52 PM]

8/24/2008 12:56:06 PM Old Threads Being Brought to the Top  
kenb5b01
Northport, WA

Threads die off when there are no new entries.
Until they die off it is and always has been appropriate for anybody to respond.

There are new people joining every day who might not have had the opportunity to discuss a topic that may have already been done, but the new people might actually have a new perspective of the topic that other members can appreciate.

It makes 'common' sense to simply not read or post to a topic that you aren't interested in. Since there are thousands of topics being discussed at any given time, I fail to see the issue.