Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

For as well long, I believed that to make a man delighted, I required to fulfill him sexually. gay hookup san antonio Make sure that each of you have gotten to a point in the conversation exactly where you can discuss such topics. Survey software program Leading survey application to assist you turn information into decisions. skipthegames muskegon Be it Sunday binge consuming or following a healthier workout routine, you need to entirely be aware of the likes and dislikes of a particular person you are talking to.

mn hookup

Devote some time to fill up your specifics. free single women Her door is closed and, as I will soon learn, locked she s out of town that weekend. We met in Washington DC and had a two week holiday. fetlife fom In truth, some should really be entirely silly or inventive and make you both laugh or consider.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/22/2008 9:06:17 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

dancinglynx64
Reedsburg, WI

Mine has pepperoni, green peppers, black olives, onions & of course, extra cheese all on a think crust.....next order up!

8/22/2008 9:07:52 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

newlife4me2
Sioux Falls, SD

Just had pizza for dinner tonight.........sausage, pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms.

Was a dang good pie too...........I ate three huge slices and I am usually only good for one.

8/22/2008 9:58:01 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  
mrq423
Racine, WI

Usually only cheese and sausage... on a thin crust.
But if I splurge...canned mushrooms, green olives, onions, and extra cheese.
Have you ever had sauerkraut ? It's great !

8/23/2008 6:38:49 AM What's on YOUR pizza?  

indianpolak
Mauston, WI

Sausage, mushroom,black olives,shrimp and lots of cheddar cheese....or....
pineapple,canadian bacon,black olives,roma tomatoes,green pepper and mozarella chees...or
sausage,ground beef,pepperoni,mushrooms,black olives,onions,green peppers and extra chees....All on a homemade crust. I guess it depends on what I'm hungry for.

8/23/2008 7:24:03 AM What's on YOUR pizza?  
firetaz96
Kansasville, WI

its gota be thick crust and the works except the fish (YUCK!!!)

8/23/2008 8:17:43 AM What's on YOUR pizza?  

dancinglynx64
Reedsburg, WI

I agree about the fish...yuck is right! lol I've tried it with saurkraut, don't like it...same with pinapple. I'm more of a meat & cheese kind of gal with a few regular toppings on it. lol

8/23/2008 8:30:42 AM What's on YOUR pizza?  

newlife4me2
Sioux Falls, SD

Yeah I'm not into the pineapple or the fish, nor do I care for those white pizza's with broccoli.

What I do love however is a mexican pizza. Ground beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream...................yum yum yummmmmmmmmm!

I'm the only one in my house that will eat it though so unless I am out somewhere where I can get it by the slice, I don't get to indulge.

8/23/2008 9:41:18 AM What's on YOUR pizza?  
firetaz96
Kansasville, WI

Quote from newlife4me2:
Yeah I'm not into the pineapple or the fish, nor do I care for those white pizza's with broccoli.

What I do love however is a mexican pizza. Ground beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream...................yum yum yummmmmmmmmm!

I'm the only one in my house that will eat it though so unless I am out somewhere where I can get it by the slice, I don't get to indulge.

that mexican pizza sounds good

8/23/2008 12:10:01 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

emt854again
Appleton, WI

I like pineapple and canadian bacon
BBQ Chicken mmmm from the deli
3 cheese
Italian Sausage

Dang now Im hungry!

8/23/2008 12:23:50 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

hhrchevyman
Sun Prairie, WI

Just give me a cheese and sausage pizza, thick crust. It's kind of boring but still good. Add a cold beer with it---yum yum

8/23/2008 2:41:11 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

dancinglynx64
Reedsburg, WI

Quote from newlife4me2:

New, why don't you buy a frozen one at the store? Jack's makes a pretty good one & so does Tombstone. I know it's not as good as going out for one, but it's better then nothing.

8/23/2008 5:24:56 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

newlife4me2
Sioux Falls, SD

Lynx, I've never seen a frozen mexican pizza and honestly, I would hate it if the lettuce and fresh tomatoes were cooked let alone my sour cream hot!

8/23/2008 5:46:48 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  
teddybearforu
Oshkosh, WI

sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions

8/23/2008 6:17:08 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

i_m4you
Eau Claire, WI

My pizza is in the freezer and it has a bucket of ice cream on it.

8/23/2008 7:18:03 PM What's on YOUR pizza?  

bellisle17
De Pere, WI

mine is pepperoni and extra cheese, with garlic salt, paprika, little bit of crushed red pepper, a dash of onion salt, a dash of cajun seasoning.

Page: 1, 2